Concerts / Events

Park Bo Gum in a sexy red suit makes fans go crazy at Indonesia fan meeting

By yckim124   4 days ago   92,154   20,988   29
park-bo-gum

Park Bo Gum melted the hearts of 3,000 Indonesian fans!

This year, the first stop for Park Bo Gum's '2016-2017 Asia Tour Fan Meeting' was Indonesia. The actor appeared dressed in a sexy red suit and mesmerized fans with various performances. He made sandwiches for the fans during the cooking time, and also granted fans' wishes by singing happy birthday, drawing self-portraits, plus more. In addition, Park Bo Gum played Indonesian song "Untukku" on the piano for his loving fans.

SEE ALSO: Park Bo Gum confesses his love in the most sweetest way in new 'Ghana' chocolate CF!

He shared a few New Year's greetings, and said, "I hope that every one of you works hard for your dreams in the new year. Also, I wish that I'll get to meet Indonesian fans again."

Treat yourself with the handsome photos from the recent fan meeting below.

1. Park Bo Gum

PAMELA_KAY 1 day ago

Looking good and sexy dressed in red.

hoshikobaby 2 days ago

His side profile is <3

~Chocoberry~ 3 days ago

There's something about this guy and his facial features that makes him so attractive. His pout is also super adorable.

federick 3 days ago

I never stanned an actor in my whfe life,  but 😍😍😍

AmberJazzy 3 days ago

He is not wearing a shirt under that waistcoat. I am officially dead

Tae_Browniie 3 days ago

He rarely dresses like that, so it's more special. I see you Bo Gummy~~ <3

Humanoids 3 days ago

OMG why do you care about what he is wearing ? IT IS PARK BO GUM Yo !

Moogirl 3 days ago

I have died once again!!

sendysetiawan 3 days ago

see park bo gum sang untukku on youtube.. its touched my heart

ias_98 3 days ago

THT RED SUIT IS... HAWWT XD. LIKE OMG, WHY DIDNT ANY DROOL-DROPPING KPOP MALE CELEBRITY EVER THINK OF A FREAKING RED SUIT?! BUT, I CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE IT WAS PARK BO GUM WHO ILLUMINATED OUR EYES WITH SUCH A SIGHT.

hi dad hat