Goo Hye Sun explains the meaning of marriage + her decision to go on 'Newlyweds Diary'

By yckim124   12 days ago   83,306   15,444   14
goo-hye-sun,ahn-jae-hyun

Goo Hye Sun opened up about her marriage.

Recently, Na Young Suk PD, who will be producing 'Newlyweds Diary' or the real-life version of 'We Got Married' made a comment about Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, saying, "They're a very warm couple." At a press conference on January 4, Goo Hye Sun responded to his comment and said, "I think the meaning of marriage is to become a child. The two of us are corny and cheesy together like children but I think Na PD described that as warm. My husband becomes a kid when he's with me. He has a pure mind that I would like to to have."

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun says she failed in everything besides being an actress

Goo Hye Sun also explained the reason behind her decision to reveal their married life on 'Newlyweds Diary'. She chuckled saying, "I'm not sure why I decided to go on the show. My husband said it'll be a good memory and I agreed that it'll be a record [of them]. My husband ultimately convinced me in a positive direction but it wasn't an easy decision."

Upcoming tvN variety show 'Newlyweds Diary' will be airing in February.

1. Goo Hye Sun
    2. Ahn Jae Hyun
    3. newlyweds-diary

Hantjaka01 10 days ago

awww

Moogirl 11 days ago

I can't but go "aww" every time I see new on them ^u^

BigBlueagain 11 days ago

A real version of WGM? Verrry interstink. I'ma have to check this out.

Mitch1 11 days ago

i will watch this for sure

Mitch1 11 days ago

jae hyun seems like a keeper however, i doubt they'll show the truth, because the truth is no matter how much a couple loves one another, you fight over the smallest things like a guy leaving used clothes on the bed, who will wash the dishes, who didn't flush the toilet, etc..

myheartis_OMG 11 days ago

I love them both and seriously ship them, but my reaction is the same as it would be if my fave US-celebrity couple decided to do a reality show about their marriage, i.e. *eyeroll*. I kinda thought they were too classy for this kind of thing, so I'm a bit surprised. Still wish them well though.

sarang_heyooo 12 days ago

Airing on Feb. 3rd!!! Happy birthday to meeeee (and Jia ofc)

Jadewashere64 sarang_heyooo 11 days ago

happy birthday!

s333 12 days ago

She can still have great memories of their earlier marriage without giving up their privacy. I will be concerned that some knetizens might not view them positively, being corny and cheesy . Honestly who want to watch them being corny and cheesy? It might be cringey.

BakaKaori s333 12 days ago

people watch the WGM couples being corny and cheesy, why would this be any different? I personally wouldn't make this decision, but celebs can choose to reveal their private lives to the public if they want. If you look at shows like Superman is Back, these shows can help to endear celebs to the public.

yoongjiwook BakaKaori 11 days ago

It may be endear to public, but it can back stabbed too in the future. Just look at uhm tae woong, his decision to appear on return superman and spending time with his daughter to create memories its good and has nothing to do with his recent scandal. But people who watched the show expected more from uhm tae woong and with his recent scandal, people pitying his daughter and wife. Not that i know what will happen in the future, its good to have happy relationship but to reveal how your newlywed life on reality show, for me just a bit too much for celebrity to create memories and to get endear from public.

sndalo 12 days ago

They look reallypure and  lovely ,I'll definitely watch this show!

sheisagoddess 12 days ago

It's so nice that she agreed for the sake of Jae Hyun. Although true that some may perceive the show in a bad aspect, I think it would be nice, in the perspective of the couple, to have something to look back into after so many years of hardships that they've been together but still they stood strong. It'll be a proof of their undying love.FIGHTING FOR THIS SHOW AND COUPLE! SML~

kiko_san 12 days ago