Girls' Generation's Seohyun to make her solo debut!

By yckim124   13 days ago   171,101   70,236   110
Seohyun

Girls' Generation's Seohyun is going solo!

On January 3, SM Entertainment revealed, "Seohyun is currently preparing a solo album. We'll make an announcement once the schedule is confirmed."

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation's Seohyun says 'Don't Say No' in her solo debut MV!

Seohyun will be the 4th Girls Generation's member to make a solo debut following Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon. Recently, she has been promoted as an actress through SBS drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' and is also set to play the lead of new web drama 'Ruby Ruby Love'.

Fans can definitely expect to see Seohyun on stage as a solo artist in the near future!

1. Seohyun

GOTTOCHANGE_SS 10 days ago

Dreams come true.  So excited.  We will always support u Seohyun 😘😘

Exo_Leia 11 days ago

It's about time! Looking forward to this <3

Funky_Angel 12 days ago

It'll probably be a minialbum like Taeyeon and Tiffany than a digi single for SM Station like Hyoyeon

aya_ahmad 12 days ago

omg

whatever101 12 days ago

make way 4 the kween!!!! Seotan will no doubt slay all your favs and snatch dozens of weaves now that its her time to shine!!!

IGOTBUDDIES 13 days ago

seohyun might not be the MOST loved/popular member, but i think that she has LESS haters than the others (like taeyeon & tiffany).. even some sones have some ill feelings towards the 'taeny couple' smh. She's been laying low & doing nothing hateful (as far as i'm concerned) i think she'll get a lot of support for her solo debut..

kalniac IGOTBUDDIES 13 days ago

In that case, it would have worked the same for Hyoyeon... SONEs seems to only care about Taeyeon these days :(

misslollols kalniac 12 days ago

This is something I really don't like. Don't get me wrong, I love Taeyeon because I'm a Sone, but l also love the rest of the girls so much, and it makes me sad how the fandom seems to forget them and don't support them equally.

IGOTBUDDIES kalniac 12 days ago

hmm.. u gotta point. I guess was focusing on the fame of TTS since seohyun is the next one to debut solo after tae & tiff..

rumifi 13 days ago

Yessss! :) the girl who first got me into kpop and my favourite SNSD member! She's so talented, and has been slowly branching out for years now...I'm so excited for you unnie <3

SalimatouBalde 13 days ago

It's probably going to be a flop.Sorrynotsorry

idkijustlikekpop 13 days ago

I HAVE WAITED SO LONG. SO LONG. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE FOR THIS. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I FIRST NOTICED A PRETTY GIRL IN THIS RANDOM KOREAN VIDEO CALLED RUN DEVIL RUN AND SUDDENLY WAS IN LOVE WITH A WHOLE GENRE. THIS. IS. THE. ACTUALIZATION. OF. MY. DREAMS.

idkijustlikekpop 13 days ago