Dramas

'Goblin' records 2nd highest viewer ratings of all tvN dramas!

By yckim124   16 days ago   201,578   42,529   31
misc

'Goblin' is raking in records with its viewer ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 9 of 'Goblin' aired on December 30 recorded an average rating of 13.6%, plus the highest at 15.4%. This is the 2nd highest viewer ratings ever recorded of all tvN dramas.

SEE ALSO: Former PD of 'Masked Singer' confirmed to have moved to tvN

'Goblin' is gradually catching up with 'Reply 1988', which recorded an overall average of 19.6% and the highest of 21.6%.

Do you think 'Goblin' will beat the records set by 'Reply 1988' and take the #1 spot?

1. misc.
    2. goblin

karaboy97 12 days ago

tvN could form a new 'Big 4' at this rate with SBS, KBS and MBC lol

JIAJIALIANGTEH12 14 days ago

Look at his swaggg

happy92 16 days ago

I hope it tops all the drama ratings. An awesome story with superb acting, perfect music: how else can we appreciate a drama?This drama is worth all the hype.

answrme96 16 days ago

Goblin is really good drama and the best among the on going dramas rite now. But, I don't think the drama is good enough to beat Reply 1988. R88 is a materpiece. My hearteu still couldn't get over the feelings as #JunghwanTeam and the heart warming upon the families.

LittleSukie 16 days ago

In Goblin I care more about bromance,than the actual romance. When Grim said he didn't want Goblin dead awww.

RAS33 16 days ago

But the drama is real good, they don't beat around the bush and waste time revealing things. Also the BTS and EXO mention was hilarious.

davidcs 16 days ago

Already over 5 times watching episode 9. So much entertaining!!

MeniNova 16 days ago

I really like this drama. My friend recommended it and I'm glad I started watching it although I don't really like the female lead—I liked her in Cheese in the Rap though. The Goblin and the Grim Reaper bromance is hilarious!

KimbapJams MeniNova 16 days ago

Cheese in the Rap lol

MeniNova KimbapJams 16 days ago

Haha, oops! I did not see that mistake.

MeniNova 16 days ago

*Cheese in the Trap*

eunsolgoyaapple 16 days ago

Agree w/ federick. I pray that it will be #1, so their hard works are appreciated. Fighting

Starlightwarrior 16 days ago

well deserved..the comedy is refreshing, did you guys know it's from the same writer as DOTS?

finger heart