Music Releases, MV Releases

BP RaNia 'Start a Fire' with new MV

By alim17   23 days ago   58,207   3,521   220

BP RaNia are here with a new member formation!

The song is a laid-back one titled "Start a Fire."  The girls are all having fun, and the dance looks pretty and cool.  Leader Alexandra brings in her signature sound with an all-English rap break, and the overall song is lighthearted and catchy.

Watch above!

1. RaNia
    2. start a fire

Exo_Leia 17 days ago

Catchy song, but I mean.. I was expecting Alex to be in the choreo and a greater part of the video with the girls.. Idk.. I like the song tho

Moist4kyungsoo 18 days ago

What's really funny is that DRMUSIC add Rania former leader saem(who left the group)  again.. I feel so bad for her

blackjack_doomey 19 days ago

again, wtf. it looks like they just inserted Alex's cuts. and why she's not dancing?

Grimjester 19 days ago

Sooo. whats up with Koreans and fire? seems like when you put fire into the song it becomes a thing. lol

juukimie Grimjester 18 days ago

Because they say that the passion of Korean was born trough the fire.

triniblossom 22 days ago

I heard that Alex broke her tailbone and that's why she isn't in the choreo or the MV much. I hope that this is true and she is in the live shows. I don't want to believe that the company is purposefully leaving her out of the video.

VenusMiranda triniblossom 21 days ago

I hard to believe when the same thing happened in the first video, even if the problem was other...

Hannah7778 VenusMiranda 21 days ago

Really breaking your tailbone is a medical emergency. And needs to treated ASAP. A simple article or a statrment by the company would have been suffienect, to alert fans that Alex will not be performing choreography because of that and that but will be involved in the live performance. This is basis OR and management. Point 2- But the music video did not have hard-core dancing involved. There was multiple changes where Alex could have been involved and be seen with the group together and not just her parts and the end. Point3- we live in the 21st century where we have common medicine and medical practices. Surely you got some painkillers or the doctors prescribed them for you and apply heat/ ice to the area when necessary. You hear and read about some idols who carry on filming who are sick, for the sake of the group and fans.

Hannah7778 22 days ago

I read on YouTube in the comment section, that people are trying to start a petition for another company to take over. I listen to the other songs on the album and they are good. 99% of the comments on YouTube are about Alex not being present while the other 1%is about a new member not getting any lines. I really want this group to succeed but using people to cause attention to the music video is awful. The views on YouTube is below 70,000k at the moment and it has been a day or so. I really do not know what to do.

ana_martins 22 days ago

kinda disappointed. she is the leader yet she dont speak korean (she still just rapping in english) and didn´t dance with the group. wtf it feels like she is an completely outsider. if this dont change she will just be like the koreaboo chad future. i dont think she was prepared to debut yet. she need to train much more and learn a decent korean to could rap or at least sing. Until when it will be like this? i bet in next MVs it will happen the same.

ana_martins 22 days ago

and what is BP rania? it is a sub unit or something? or the group just change the name?

VenusMiranda ana_martins 22 days ago

Back Pearl RaNia, it means they're a special pearl in the middle of "all the same" gorups.

F00Kozmo ana_martins 22 days ago

Dance wise, I think you can catch that in a live performance...Singing wise I disagree with you. She can rap in japanese, the least I care and as an international fan I don't understand korean, so fine by me.

neomuneomu F00Kozmo 22 days ago

where have you seen alex rap in japanese

F00Kozmo neomuneomu 21 days ago

LOL I didn't say for a fact she can rap (or speak) japanese...hahaha... I said even if she raps in japanese I would care less.

Cheapminister 22 days ago

Song's okay, nothing exceptional. And not to start shit but Alex should atleast try to speak a few words in Korean already if she wants to be in a "Kpop" group. Plus, she's the LEADER? What? Also can someone tell me if she can even dance because I've never seen her do so?

divineluvb2st 22 days ago

I miss the original RANIA

mikaay 22 days ago

That gap in the dancing better be for Alex on stage!! And why does that one girl have no lines? Whats the point in adding a new member when you don't let her sing...

hi dad hat