Pictorials

Park Bo Gum looks beautiful under the Santa Monica sun!

By alice101   16 days ago   54,107   15,467   9
park-bo-gum

Photos of Park Bo Gum's first photo shoot taken abroad has been revealed.

On November 16, 'Elle' released their pictorial with Park Bo Gum, which was shot in Santa Monica, California. In the photos, Park Bo Gum looks gorgeous in casual jeans matched with a black long coat.

SEE ALSO: Park Bo Gum and Lee Jun Hyuk promote trustworthy online shopping mall 'G9' in new CF!

During an interview with the magazine, Park Bo Gum replied to a question about his recent popularity and the public's attention on him since his dramas' success. He said, "I have had various experiences since I've chosen this path as an actor. So as I live a new life and experience the new environment that comes with a character I am playing, I have decided that I should not be influenced by minor issues...I think it will be enough that I continue to work and walk on my path with gratitude."

You can check out some photos from the shoot below and his full pictorial can be seen in the December issue of 'Elle Korea'.

1. Park Bo Gum
    2. elle

ElNora 16 days ago

Bo Gummy has got to love coming to Cali. He can get away from fans and truly enjoy his holiday. Very few Americans even know about KDrama and KPop. There is a HUGE following, but it is scattered. I doubt a single person bothered him the entire time he was on the boardwalk If you look at the pics, there aren't any fans surrounding him like in Asia. Enjoy you vacay BoGummy, and hurry back to Korea and make us another GREAT drama! #AmericanKPopNation LOVES YOU!!

ElNora 16 days ago

#AmericanKDramaNation loves you too!! *digging on his musical skills*

xxyxshxx 16 days ago

did anybody realise that Hyeri and Park Bo Gum both go to US nearly at the same time? Ahahaah

ElNora xxyxshxx 16 days ago

*raises eyebrows up and down while saying Hmmm*

Helhathno 16 days ago

We can do without the acid washed jeans.

ElNora Helhathno 16 days ago

Shitting me......he looks SWAG as FUCK in those!!

Helhathno ElNora 16 days ago

Uh no. He looks fine. Let's just not encourage them to make a huge comeback. They're ugly.

ElNora Helhathno 14 days ago

Fashion designers are making MILLIONS on something that someone thinks is ugly. That's life......LOL I think ankle boots with shorts is ugly.......I think wearing a duster over a blue jean jacket is ugly.........but hey, that's just me......

Helhathno ElNora 14 days ago

Head to toe denim is terrible too. But then Koreans god bless them will wear some amazingly ugly stuff.

otl