Black Pink reveal loads of stunning behind cuts from the 'Whistle' MV set

By yckim124   Saturday, August 13, 2016   84,802   28,211   67
black-pink,jennie

Black Pink want to take you behind the scenes of their "Whistle" MV set, through loads of stunning cuts!

Rosé and Jisoo look like pros doing some wire action while Jennie gets on a horse, and Lisa casually poses with her doll-like visuals as well as her charisma.

SEE ALSO: Black Pink are returning with two new songs in October!

Check out the photos below!

1. Black Pink
  2. Jennie

jacintaw12 Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sure, I'll do that. All I wanted to know was if anyone had any tips on their facial features or something, but obviously not. That's fine.

jacintaw12 Sunday, August 14, 2016

Guys, please help! I'm really loving this group but I'm new to kpop and I'm having trouble telling the members apart... Any tips or special physical features of each member that you could point out? Any help would be really appreciated <3

cassiecassie jacintaw12 • Sunday, August 14, 2016

Isn't the hair colour obvious enough

jacintaw12 cassiecassie • Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's obvious for now, but when they comeback and they all change their hair colours/styles? I want to know them for their faces, not their hair colours that they're just going to change soon.

cassiecassie jacintaw12 • Monday, August 15, 2016

But they just debut, doubt they will comeback anytime soon. In the mean time you can base on their hair colour to know which one is which, and study their features yourself.

cassiecassie 29 days ago

Ok, since someone disliked my comment I came back to reread it and I have to admit it sounded mean. For that, I'm sorry. I didn't have ill intention, but I also don't sugarcoat things I say.

cassiecassie 29 days ago

When T-ara came out with Lies, they friggin' look the same. Not even moderately similar, they were just like... clones. Even the outfits and the clothes were the same. The only different I could spot back then was their height. But I really wanted to get into them so I studied their features for a while, and after they came out with a few more songs with different concepts and also more editorial pics, I finally could tell them apart. They're not identical, it's bound to happen if you're devoted enough.

cassiecassie 29 days ago

By the tone of your first comment, you're really liking Black Pink so it's only natural for you to look at them a lot (through photos, videos, etc.). Looking at them a lot in different situations/photo angles/clothing will help you to distinguish each one. I promise you it is not hard to achieve by yourself especially if you're loving the girls. Parents can tell twins apart. It's doable. These girls don't look that identical, in fact they don't look alike at all except for the fact that they all look Asian-y because they are Asians. So you will be able to find their differences in no time. You can even print their photos out on transparent film and place them on top of each other to see where their features differ, if it must come to that. The point is: you do like them, so this process will not be tedious and can be done by yourself.

cassiecassie 29 days ago

Honestly their features are very different from each other. I don't think there's any way to describe how different they are because it's too apparent. It's like making someone describe how an apple is different to a piece of steak. They're already too different there's no base to start describing it. If you still can't see it at first glance, I suggest studying their features even closer.

cassiecassie 29 days ago

If you feel offended, know that it's definitely not my intention to offend you. Although it's not my intention either to just do the homework for you. Honestly your first comment was OK but the second one rubbed me the wrong way a little bit because it seems like you just want to freeride. Alternatively you can wait until they release more videos and photos so you will have more material to study them. I'm sure they will try different concepts soon and you'll be able to see the different details.

jacintaw12 cassiecassie • 29 days ago

After reading all of your comments, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to tell me all of this. Don't worry, I'm not offended, I just wanted some tips and you proceeded to give me exactly that, so I want to thank you. Nevertheless, I already spent some time looking at their features, and you're right - they're super different. I can easily tell them apart now, so don't worry. I really do like them, so I took the time and effort to recognise them... like you said. And it really wasn't that hard; there is only four of them, after all. But yes, thanks for your time in replying to me. Have a good day~ :)

Kabo_desu Saturday, August 13, 2016

BLACKPINK is Number 1 Whistle and Number 2  Boombayah.. ( Congratulations! <3 )

KPOP iTunes USA Top 10 Songs Charts August 13, 2016 | KPOP CHART