A Pink unveil the members of their new sub-unit 'PINK BnN' set for launch tomorrow

June 25, 2014 @ 9:26 pm
by starsung
  • 50
  • 8
  • 143
  • 50010
  • 5750
The mystery has finally been solved! The members of A Pink's new sub-unit has been revealed to be Bomi and Namjoo!

SEE ALSO: A Pink ask you to guess the members of their new sub-unit 'Pink BnN' with an audio teaser

An A Cube Entertainment rep announced on the 26th, "Bomi and Namjoo will make their sub-unit debut as PINK BnN," confirming the guesses made by fans since the start of the mysterious teasing.

The two's potential will be unveiled with their unit debut on the 27th, so check back in tomorrow to find out what Bomi and Namjoo have been secretly preparing!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 146 comments

Sort by:

mudkipfriend
· Posted June 28, 2014 @ 6:13 am

YAyay NAMJOOOOOO

Desgreen
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 10:39 pm

Well, mmm they need some recognition too.

The bad news is that Eunji is an dorama and a musical and is the more talent there so SHE WILL OVERSHADOW THEM

Good luck PINK BnN

musicallday
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 8:54 pm

Awesome!! Cant wait for this sub-unit!!!

kpopfanatic93
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 7:50 pm

YAS! Bomi <3

chaloner
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 7:03 pm

All 6 is better!!!!!

melon
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 6:24 pm

Thought naeun would be in it. Oh well still good.

federick
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 5:45 pm

what image will they take on!? so interesting!

meykkei
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 4:29 pm

Aww someone gave me the wrong information, I thought they confirmed that it was going to be Bomi and both Naeun and Namjoo.

But whatever , it's finally time for our Namjoo to shine <3 she's actually my 2nd favorite singer on APink  1st being Bomi (I love her voice so much,specially when they did a cover of 'Flaming Sunset').

I'm so Naeun biased so I hope that our unnie can get some activities too :3

This is APink's year! Eunji unnie with Trot Lovers , Chorong unnie with her new drama now APink BnN , hopefully something for Naeun unnie too! And our dear Hayoung just has to wait one year so that she can graduate! *-*

mayul_3
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

OH yeah, my Namjoo is gonna shine soon

cococcchanel
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 3:35 pm

I thought it'd be Bomi, Naeun and Namjoo :o

Oh well, I'm really looking forward to this sub-unit! ^^

johnny
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 3:29 pm

Virii
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 3:25 pm

I really like Namjoo, she's really cute and bright <3

sugayoon
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 1:25 pm

the girl on the left needs a better hairstylist. the yellow ends are aweful

strawbumbeez
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 2:56 pm
that is something mean to say! I respected your opinion, but next time please keep it yourself, because your words hurt not only artist themselves but also her fans. oh and one more thing, look at yourself first before you say something about other people
sugayoon
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 3:07 pm
@strawbumbeez mean? I won't keep it for myself just because a little brat can't take other people's opinions. how exactly is it going to hurt "fans" just because I think her haircolor is ugly? lmao kids these days.. also my haircolor is gorgeous. and now do me a favor and go play in kindergarden or something.
onkeyjetiships
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 5:09 pm
I am her fan, she's my fav from the band. But honestly, I agree with you. Bomi doesnt suit blonde/yellow tips...

kevanimeweird
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 12:53 pm

everybody wants to do subunit this these days or make solo but why is it only two of them theres like six ppl in that group cant it be 3 anyways it great the apink is making a subunit i hope this subunit have more pop sound to it or have something different other the rest apink which is all cutesty stuff something have a nice chorography n little more sexy #justsaying

banagirl
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

Im a Panda and a NaEun bias. but even though im not that really into the other members I will never say something that is bit off and rude to the other members my bias group.. they deserve equal respect even the each member is above or below based on talents. Sorry for this long comment,, but please stop saying NaEun cant sing its really hurtful to read.. please.. she may not be a great singer but it doesnt mean she cant sing.. theres a big difference,,  thanks..

Apink#1
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 12:19 pm
Ahh I love it! Can't wait for the dramas and more songs from apink!

wontontina
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 11:35 am

I really like how ACUBE is trying to get the other members more recognition and not just focus only on Eunji and Naeun. With this and Chorong's drama, that leaves only Hayoung, but she's in school right now so she will have her chance to shine too! Btw, I think the song they're using is Bomi's "anyeong goodbye" hahahaahaha

megaveli
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 10:40 am
Hmm didn't think it was just gonna be them 2..but I hope they're able to showcase their rapping skills

mandyyy
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 10:25 am

<3333333

imyomama2
· Posted June 26, 2014 @ 9:21 am

PSh, it was so freakin' obvious that it was Bomi and Namjoo tho, dunno why some are surprised. Love the teaser song, sounded like it had a hint of RnB. Hope they release an album!!