B.A.P to come back with 4th single 'Where Are You? What Are You Doing?' on June 3rd

May 26, 2014 @ 10:49 pm
by jennywill
  • 133
  • 3
  • 324
  • 47007
  • 4236
B.A.P will be having a comeback soon!

The boys will be releasing their 4th single 'B.A.P Unplugged 2014' with the title song "Where Are You? What Are You Doing?" and 2 other songs. The title song won't be the usual powerful, hip hop sound B.A.P has normally released, but a rather smooth, soft melody with a harmonica and guitar sound.

SEE ALSO: B.A.P 'Crash' the Sokcho beaches in a promotional VCR

Even though the boys have been busy (and are still busy) with their world tour, the boys have decided to thank their fans through this song for the continuous love and support. The single will also feature B.A.P's first instrumental track on a Korean album. Also, instead of the boys' traditional Matoki album covers, this one shows the boys in London as seen in the image released.

The song will be released on June 3rd, so stay tuned!

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 327 comments

Sort by:

bk4
· Posted May 29, 2014 @ 5:08 pm
Guys, please stop expecting B.A.P to make a badass concept. If you really want them to rest, don't expect them to continuously release hardcore comebacks because they're screaming their lungs out along  with the extreme choreography. That takes a lot of energy you know! Be happy that B.A.P is releasing mellow tracks for now. It kinda shows that they're not pushing themselves too hard. Until they are ready, that badass concept will come soon :)

Zelo loves me owo
· Posted May 29, 2014 @ 3:23 pm
Ah~ I can't wait for their comeback! c:

mysteriousgal_87
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 1:13 am

Did anyone here notice that Daehyun looks like Eric Nam at this Photo. :)

bigsuper501
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 12:28 am

YAY comeback!! :D

baekgwy_
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:43 pm

Omo! Can't wait for them

lcq94
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:40 pm

When are they coming back with powerful pop-electronic-rock songs with meaningful message to society again? That what makes them awesomely unique, me thinks.

kkking
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:55 pm
Probably in a couple of months. This is just a gift for the fans. Their real comeback is more of their style.

lesliemaetown
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 10:30 pm

where my money at?

ritsuka111
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

BYE money, bye money :(  Ohh my matokis <3

musicallday
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 9:28 pm

Awesome!!! Cant wait for B.A.P comeback!!!

muzikimchi
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 9:01 pm

Lol notice how theyre ordered from shortest to tallest

baby_lavanhia6
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 8:56 pm

I CAN´T WAIT!! >____<

bigshits
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 8:55 pm

BAP ISNT HIP HOP FFS

junhwae
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 8:59 pm
why are you always barging into bap articles and saying this lmao weirdo
bigshits
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 1:16 am
@junhwae this is my first bap article i commented on, but theyre arent hip hop , theyre just kpop!! whyyy do people keep saying it

girlytomboy135
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:33 pm

BAP PLZ DONT TURN SOFT ON US

darklilith
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:23 pm

"Babyz/Warriorz on the 29th we are asking everyone to trend #BAPHEALING and a short brief message of your choice to convey our feelings to B.A.P. It can be whatever makes you comfortable for example like #BAPHEALING rest well or #BAPHEALING take care of your health or #BAPHEALING fighting but rest well etc...get it Babyz? =) We just need for B.A.P to feel that we stand with them 600% and Appreciate and Love all they do for us but at the same time Care Deeply about their well being,mentally, emotionally and physically. We want to be clear that we stand by whatever decisions they make regarding all of their aspects but still worry about their needs. Babyz/Warriorz United we stand together we Soar! Thank you for supporting B.A.P and our Family/Fandom! <3 BAPHEALING...P.s you can tweet to B.A.P and TS the message as well also use all social media to spread this idea! FIGHTING! <3 Let's Trend Worldwide and make it hot"!...I got this from a youtube channel. Babyz/Warriorz unite!

cheesytigger
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 10:51 pm
and dont forget to trend #BAP4thSingleAlbum #BAPunplugged too. to show support for their comeback XD... can i share it with other BABY at FB? tq =D

nikkibap
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:09 pm

And please rest.. I know it's useless saying this because B.A.P NEVER rest but please.. they will burn out really fast if they do that. They NEED rest, no matter what they say to us.

nikkibap
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:07 pm

I think I've lost all hope that they'll ever do another hardcore song again -___-. Their strong, edgy songs were what got me into B.A.P and I've been their fan since debut. However, I am seriously wondering if I should leave the fandom now that they are no longer the band that I fell in love with :(

At first, I was happy that they were experimenting with different sounds and genres but they have unfortunately lost their identity in doing so. They have lost what made them special in the first place - making strong, meaningful songs about society. I know this is probably TSent's fault more than anything else but I can't call myself a fan anymore. Their music is starting to sound more and more generic with each comeback and I can no longer relate to their music on a deeper level like I did before.

Sorry for the rant. I'm sorry if I upset any fellow BABYs.

junhwae
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:28 pm
this is just a single. chill. theyre not even going to promote this song much. they have another comeback in store for us in july trust me.
foreverwonderfub
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 9:10 pm
As a fellow Baby and someone who has been with bap since the very beginning too, i understand your feelings! Yet i got into them through that powerful strong hip hop concept, but i believe bap is not a typical group who is defined by only one type of music! I also expect that you had listened to all their songs in first sensibility to say this! Bang leader participated in writing lyrics and there are all sort of different types there: balad, r&b, heavy metal.. This latest album i am pretty sure is just like a gift for fans, as they previously did with stop it and rain sound. And it is the first time they will be experimented with guitar and instruments! I just think it is wonderful since music is a reflection of our life and our feeling! These days I dont listen to any other band except bap because I feel that all their songs are related to me somehow! True that i miss the one shot n warrior power, but every warrior has a soft side right? This is the side that they finally show us after 2 years
foreverwonderfub
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 9:22 pm
Also TS said there were so many fans requested to include instrucmental tracks in the album, that's why they decided to film mv while in london
alrud
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 10:16 pm
Either I love it or completely hated with BAP... there is no intersection....
cheesytigger
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:03 pm
dont lose #Faith my fellow #BABYz... im new BABYz but i falling in love with their old style.. but trust me they never lose their root... if u heard their FS album u will know what i mean... they still convey message to society but in soft way (mass appeal)... if u look at their title 1004(angel) it maybe love song but the dance not soft or typical dance... its still powerful n the MV have meaning as well... in FS album have song title "with you"... the song about message to other we are not alone... i cant explain more about the album... u can search or watch their interview about album... B.A.P is versatile artist who like to do various type of music but still in their own style
yuccababyy
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:29 pm
just wait -_- it's just a single album -_- are you guys serious that u want to leave bc of that song?? omg poor u :3
trafalgardzoro
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 12:19 am
regardless the song is hardcore (as u said) or not, i still can hear BAP's music in all their songs.. they have their own identity/style in singing all type of songs. They still convey meaningful message in the lyrics. They are still the same to me.
nikkibap
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 12:33 am
@yuccababyy I have not made this decision because of a single song. This feeling that B.A.P are drifting further and further away from the original sound has been building up over a while now. It's just that this single has almost cemented that feeling completely. And to @foreverwonderrfub.. Yes I actually bought First Sensibility and I'm in love with Bangx2 and a few other songs but it just doesn't feel the same way as before. There's nothing wrong with branching out into other genres. The only problem is when you've branched out so far that you can't go back to your roots. And this is what I think is happening with B.A.P.
zelos_sweety
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 4:40 am
@nikkibap are you really being baby from the start? -_- if yes, then you must be know that they had already done with cute concept for Crash and Stop it, but then they still BACK to WILD concept with One Shot and Badman. so plis just wait..!
yuccababyy
· Posted May 28, 2014 @ 10:42 am
@nikkibap lemme give u an example -> 2ne1. 2ne1 famous for their unique, strong hip hop style, but they're not always release hip hop & unique song. as musician, they also release many ballad and slow song. you can't force B.A.P to keep release that strong, wild, hip hop song. B.A.P called themselves a musician. as a musician they want to release many different type song but still "B.A.P style". you na mean right?? so just wait. after they finished their continent tour, i'm sure they will release hip hop wild song again :)

oakhamgirl
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 6:51 pm

Yes Londooooooooon! I hope the mv is set there too! They were so incredible in London - come back soon boys, we miss you!!!

BCSN24
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 6:21 pm

I'll withhold judgement until I hear the song. Some instrumentals work, like 2NE1's Come Back Home and some...just don't...

babyangelshawol
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 6:07 pm

I'm happy they're coming back but darn they need to rest a bit and I don't know why some are worried, B.A.P never released a bad song anyways so...

exoticnadeem
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 5:56 pm

what happened to all the voilent B.A.P concepts ?????? :/ i really hope the song is good

darklilith
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 7:24 pm
Violent? Were you really paying attention to B.A.P? O_o They Always carry a meaningful message. <3
cheesytigger
· Posted May 27, 2014 @ 11:05 pm
it not violent concept my dear... it is WARRIOR concept...