Create your K-Pop Dream Team!

Create your K-Pop Dream Team and see how they rank in the allkpop Fantasy League!

Create!

MV Releases

A Pink releases music video for 'Mr. Chu' & their 'Pink Blossom' mini album!

March 30, 2014 @ 11:02 pm
by mountainmadman
  • 113
  • 27
  • 389
  • 83553
  • 4828
The lovely ladies of A Pink is ready to show the world their grown-up selves with the music video release for 'Mr. Chu'!

The title track for their 'Pink Blossom' mini-album, 'Mr. Chu' and its music video mark a turn towards the mature side for the icons of lovely youth, while still keeping a part of the innocent, nostalgic vibe that makes A Pink so loved. "Mr. Chu" is a pop dance song that expresses the thoughts of having a first kiss with a loved one. A variety of effect synths were combined with a lively rhythm for A Pink's bright, popping charm.

SEE ALSO: A Pink are cute as ever in short PV for Japanese version of 'NoNoNo'

As mentioned before, the mini album contains 6 tracks including the title song "Mr. Chu", the work of Duble Sidekick and SEION. The rest of the songs are "Sunday Monday", "Mr. Chu" (On stage version), "Crystal", "Fairytale Love", and "So Long".

Check out the music video above! What do you think?

UPDATE: You can check out all the album's songs in the playlist below.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 391 comments

Sort by:

sone_629
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 5:26 am

Today is A Pink's comeback stage on M! Countdown :)))) I'm excited :D

chorongpanda
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 9:27 am

Great overall! :) But poor time to comeback cos so many other groups doing the same especially Super Junior. Can they win no.1 now? Anyway still the best group ever to me always ^^

enyala
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 9:01 am
they can...if we help them! :) let's go pink pandas!! :) let's not give up to easily..anyway win or not win they will feel our immense support and if they get good album sales i bet they'd still feel happy :)
chorongpanda
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 7:06 am
@enyala Agreed! Wins don't matter as long as they make great music! ^^

sehunpie
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 9:06 am

I don't really listen to A Pink, but this song is really nice... OuO

enyala
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 8:39 am

i actually like their new concept..and the song too... rather than saying it's playsafe..i actually think it's unique and refreshing...it's very much different not only to their previous songs but also the songs trending right now..i'm actually excited about the choreography too..it just looks very pretty :)... oh and to all pink pandas out there keep on adding views...let's make it to 5M or more before april 7..we can do it for our beautiful girls! :D

pink_panda13
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 6:46 am
#에이핑크 #미스터츄 #Mr_Chu SPREAD THESE HASHTAGS PINK PANDAS

canary
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 5:28 am

I prefer NoNoNo, but this one sounds great as well. APINK fighting!

uchimura
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:58 am

i don't like the songs... it's not catchy at all... sorry

exofans
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 5:56 am
if you dont like then dont comment because it just waste your time..
cvii
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 2:19 am
@exofans Free speech. The comment section is a place where you can express your opinions, and everyone has different ones, you can't expect all of them to be positive.

alex314
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:33 am

I think A pink want to play it safe, their No No No! was really catchy, this single is just so ordinary!!! I want more like HUSH and  No No No which I could't stop replaying it!!

sone_629
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 2:58 am

Honestly, as an EP, I prefer Secret Garden over Pink Blossom. O_o but then, this album I think does its job of presenting a slightly grow-up, if not mature, music that is very refreshing. :) I only prefer Secret Garden because I think the number of songs that I really like from that EP is greater than Pink Blossom. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed So Long, Mr. Chu, and Crystal :)))) Eunji and Bomi's voices in the choruses are just <3 <3 <3

dontmentionme
· Posted April 2, 2014 @ 10:40 pm
Don't forget Namjoo, honestly all of them improved so much. <33
sone_629
· Posted April 3, 2014 @ 5:24 am
@dontmentionme yes. I almost forgot. Namjoo sounds really amazing in their songs. :)

zhivkavalentine
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 11:01 pm

I really like A-pink. I think that they repersent ageyo respectfully. They don't look childish. They do a great job representing youth!

ttngyn
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:58 pm

Not a Pink Panda, but I like the fact that Apink doesn't need to resort to sexy concepts to gain popularity. I like Mr Chu better than NoNoNo.

jcnox
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:49 pm

Its not their best but I'm glad they're keeping to their cute concepts rather than abandoning it.

Saki
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:34 pm

What a bore. Can their music be any more yawn inducing? It's not the 1980's anymore, Apink.

sajaegiqueensoyu
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 3:56 am
lol
exofans
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 6:00 am
I think you have sound trouble

dahello2
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:28 pm
Such a pretty and refreshing song. Please second comeback! Apink fighting!!

puffy_fishes
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:27 pm

This song makes me sleepy.

exofans
· Posted April 1, 2014 @ 6:01 am
your comment make people sleepy too.. lol

bomseony
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 10:14 pm

I hope Apink have second comeback this year, it looks like this song will not be as successful as nonono

makotokarasuma
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 9:58 pm

I expected it to be more catchy like no no no.. on the other note.. theyve gone prettier..

bety_adiati
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 9:48 pm

Namjoo is getting prettier

musicallday
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 8:57 pm

I love all the songs in this album!! A Pink

hungry_ninja
· Posted March 31, 2014 @ 8:55 pm

i really love this song. like always apink is refreshing i feel like they didnt overdo it w/ the cuteness plus eunji naeun n namjoo <3 <3 <3