TVXQ to release Christmas song 'Very Merry Xmas' in Japan on November 27th!

October 28, 2013 @ 12:24 am
by jennywill
  • 1
  • 0
  • 65
  • 10183
  • 536

TVXQ are continuing their Japanese promotions with a Christmas carol, "Very Merry Xmas"!

The song's due to be released on November 27th. It'll come in two versions - one with a CD and DVD, and one with just a CD. The CD will contain the Christmas single with 2 songs "Very Merry Xmas" and "White", as well as 'Less Vocal' versions of both songs. The DVD will have the "Very Merry Xmas" MV, as well as its off shot movie.

SEE ALSO: TVXQ reign on the Oricon DVD chart for 3 straight days

The CD version will include a photocard and a 12-page photoboook as well, so stay tuned for its release!

Tip: cassietimi

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 67 comments

Sort by:

ucomeback2me
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

I love the short PV

I just can't wait to get my handson my own copy

They both look so good....very handsome. I'm very glad they're still doing fine as a two member team.

Yunho & Changmin, keep up the good work.

soulmateuu
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Omggg yesshhh. ♥

tvxqfangril85
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

TVXQ News finally~! Can't wait for the christmas album.

soojunga
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 8:47 am

And the day after Christmas... Daebak! :)

whatever101
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 9:57 pm

the last christmas song they released was FLAWLESS and really let fans see just how good Yunho and Changimin's vocals were without JYJ, so i expect nothing but amazing from this single.

saphfire
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:21 pm

The pics omggggg they're so handsome

tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

oh boy oh boy oh boy i cant wait  month i have to wait month my poor heart

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

Someone have to start fanwars here.Why can't you just comment about music?

bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

Am I the only one whose heart breaks when reading news about TVXQ? SM should've changed the name. HoMin is not TVXQ :c

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:14 pm
seriously, you don't even respect them.They are TVXQ .Homin is a couple name .they have rights to use the name.Do you claim that you love them when you don't even respect their decision? typical.They suffered enough from people like you.LEAVE THEM ALONE AND MOVE ON.This is not 2009 anymore.and stop your negativity in tvxq articles .this article is about their activities. say something good or shut up
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
@oceaas This is like the most idiotic comment I've ever read, seriously. I am respecting them and their music, it's just that TVXQ was Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin. I think it's unfair for JYJ that Yunho and Changmin (because obviously I'm not allowed to call them HoMin anymore) kept the name TVXQ. With the leaving from JYJ, that's been it for me with TVXQ. I still like Yunho's and Changmin's songs, I just don't think they should be released under the name 'TVXQ'. And, btw, I am moving on. I'm not one of the 'Always keep the faith'-Cassies. It's just that my old Cassie heart still misses to see them together it's five. Not everybody has a stone where the heart should be, you know ;)
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:39 pm
@bigvip The name belongs to SM who created TVXQ and promoted them and gave them songs.Of course i don't expect you to realise this.You didn't have to face haters and fake ot5 who bashed yunho and changmin because of that and you can't feel what we feel.Yunho and Changmin have no hand in what jyj did.SM kept TVXQ name and they are right in doing that.I guess that you didn't even know what yunho felt after the break up and how he was hurt when he said that he didn't want people to forget tvxq so he wants to protect the name more than anything else because it means so much to him.Unfair to jyj ? really? jyj are still using tvxq name as a media play and most of their fans were TVXQ fans.I don't see how you say that it was unfair for jyj.?Name changed but history didn't. do you expect yunho and changmin to change their dreams just because of jyj? that's unfair
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:40 pm
@bigvip I'm an old cassie as well and i only support yunho and changmin now
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
@oceaas "Yunho and Changmin have no hand in what jyj did." - Wrong. They did know, they just didn't want to leave with them. I seriously don't get how you can get so pissed by me saying that it breaks my heart reading of TVXQ without JYJ. I know what Yunho felt, after all I've seen the interviews and stuff, but then again, he could've left with JYJ. It's really hard for me to understand the english in your post xD Okay, so, you saying JYJ are 'using' the name TVXQ for media play, I don't get it? Of course JYJ fans were/are TVXQ fans as well, just like me. (You should get that, btw.) And changing a name isn't changing a dream. Only because you give your dog a different name, doesn't mean he's a different dog. It's sad that you only support HoMin. That's not how it should be.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
@bigvip what is your proof that they knew but didn't want to leave? it confirms that you only listen to what some delusional ot5 say.Sorry if english is not my first language.And i get from your post that you don't respect yunho and changmin decisions .Of course i don't support jyj anymore ( not because of the lawsuit) but because of what they did after leaving tvxq and how they played the victim card and how junsu blamed yunho and made people bash tvxq.You didn't see the hate back in 2010 and 2011 from jyj fans and some ot5 fakers.They are so disgusting.
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:58 pm
@oceaas JYJ NEVER HATED ON TVXQ. IT WAS SM THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH. If you were a real Cassie you'd support all of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNHj9-5Z64 They even wrote a song about how much they loved HoMin. Did TVXQ do it? No. Enough said.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:10 pm
@bigvip Another media play from jyj.It's sad to see how people didn't get that yet.I don't want my bias to do that.Junsu blamed Yunho and made fanwars just before tvxq comeback in 2011, he wanted to ruin it.I will never forget that.Don't tell me that junsu didn't know how fans would react to it.He knew it and he didn't stop.His tweet that day started a long fanwar.Real cassie? please don't use that to describe those fakers ot5 who whine all the time about TV5XQ , they boycotted tvxq ,put them down and didn't even defend them .I guess that you didn't know much about what happened in the cassie fandom and how fanwars started. did you know what junsu parents did? they gathered one of TVXQ biggest fanclub DNBN and turned them against yunho and changmin by spreading false rumors like that one about yunho and changmin change of decision at last minute before the lawsuit.We have audio proof of that.Junsu parents wanted their son to leave so he can make more money and yoochun and jaejoong followed.Junsu parents also have a contact with Nicole kara and told her to leave KARA.
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
@oceaas I can't even take you seriously because you said you are only supporting TVXQ as in HoMin, not JYJ. It's funny how you exaggerate. Tired of this, seriously. As a TVXQ/JYJ fan, I'll drop that arguement now and let you live in your own, small fantasy world. I just hope you're the only Cassie who thinks like this. Bet the fandom is ashamed of Fans like you.
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:22 pm
@oceaas "I came to believe that the person was the enemy of all five of us, however now I think not all of us see it that way." - One of Junsu's tweets. He wasn't hating on Yunho, he just couldn't believe he suddenly praised SM when they all were against the company.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:40 pm
@bigvip stop making excuses for junsu please.It's not cool anymore.Funny how fans always find excuses for jyj and blame tvxq for every little thing. How hypocrite! do you call this fair?What happened happened.And you shouldn't start this here in a tvxq article.It will only start fanwars.Let me tell you that most of cassies are in fanwars because of many things. Bye bye.thanks for replying
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:44 pm
@bigvip Yunho was thanking SM workers and LSM who was always nice to tvxq members.How is that wrong? Did you think that yunho would thank jyj for almost destroying tvxq? .what did jyj do? I remember how many said that tvxq was over in 2009 but look where they are now.Haters eat their words all the time.
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
@oceaas Where did I blame/hate on TVXQ?
tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:17 pm
@oceaas you should let it go-- its been 4 years i really love yunho and changmin so much but lets been honset about what junsu meant he blame lee soo man about the spilt and got mad when yunho thank him to be honset of cours yunho will thank him what did he expect ??? if we love yunho and changmin so much we shouldnt hate jyj that much. why the hate they both choose and move on NO ONE TO BLAME IT WAS MEANT TO BE
tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:37 pm
@bigvip lets just move on we have alife to live and they too they are happy now so lets play along and enjoy the music
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:39 pm
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 5:01 pm
@bigvip you are the one who didn't move on.That' s why you started this fanwar in this article.I'm so sick of this
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 5:12 pm
@tvxqcsjhthegrace he got mad and had to talk about it in twitter and create fanwars .Yes that's the right thing to do
soojunga
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:52 am
@bigvip I think that way too... TVXQ will only be TVXQ with 5 members. But HoMin stayed to keep the name of TVXQ alive, if SM changed the name, there wouldn't be point staying. :) But I'm utterly disappointed when I see once Cassies turning into stans. :(
bigvip
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:56 am
@soojunga Woah, thank you! Finally somebody who understands ♥

Bethbeez
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 1:07 pm

Exciting.

michael_j_wight
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:27 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

sayunlee
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:17 am

already miss them :(

nmkl
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 9:42 am

Already? Too soon but well, hell yeah baby. And their Christmas songs are always great.

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:55 am

It will be another good song as always.TVXQ rocks

kpopfashionista
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:49 am
I can't wait, all the Christmas albums and singles are coming so quick

ctranii
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:39 am

wow xmas is so quick!

taebi
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 7:08 am
very merry TVXQ :)

kristimax
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:41 am

woahh...it's almost Christmas!!.time flies really fast..it's feels like yesterday when they released their christmas song

shinki4ever
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:40 am
I really love the feeling the picture gives off.- with Homin looking at the snow under a street light. It makes sense they have a Japanese single out in November because they are also having their bigeast fan club tour in the same month, on top of that Yunho is doing promotional events for yawang there I'm Nov. also- so a lot going on for them in Jp

davinaaaaaaaaaaa