TVXQ to release Christmas song 'Very Merry Xmas' in Japan on November 27th!

October 28, 2013 @ 12:24 am
by jennywill
  • 1
  • 0
  • 65
  • 10282
  • 536

TVXQ are continuing their Japanese promotions with a Christmas carol, "Very Merry Xmas"!

The song's due to be released on November 27th. It'll come in two versions - one with a CD and DVD, and one with just a CD. The CD will contain the Christmas single with 2 songs "Very Merry Xmas" and "White", as well as 'Less Vocal' versions of both songs. The DVD will have the "Very Merry Xmas" MV, as well as its off shot movie.

SEE ALSO: TVXQ reign on the Oricon DVD chart for 3 straight days

The CD version will include a photocard and a 12-page photoboook as well, so stay tuned for its release!

Tip: cassietimi

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 67 comments

Sort by:

ucomeback2me
· Posted November 2, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

I love the short PV

I just can't wait to get my handson my own copy

They both look so good....very handsome. I'm very glad they're still doing fine as a two member team.

Yunho & Changmin, keep up the good work.

soulmateuu
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Omggg yesshhh. ♥

tvxqfangril85
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

TVXQ News finally~! Can't wait for the christmas album.

soojunga
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 8:47 am

And the day after Christmas... Daebak! :)

whatever101
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 9:57 pm

the last christmas song they released was FLAWLESS and really let fans see just how good Yunho and Changimin's vocals were without JYJ, so i expect nothing but amazing from this single.

saphfire
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:21 pm

The pics omggggg they're so handsome

tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

oh boy oh boy oh boy i cant wait  month i have to wait month my poor heart

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:14 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: idiotic behavior)

bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 1:23 pm

Am I the only one whose heart breaks when reading news about TVXQ? SM should've changed the name. HoMin is not TVXQ :c

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:14 pm
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
@oceaas This is like the most idiotic comment I've ever read, seriously. I am respecting them and their music, it's just that TVXQ was Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin. I think it's unfair for JYJ that Yunho and Changmin (because obviously I'm not allowed to call them HoMin anymore) kept the name TVXQ. With the leaving from JYJ, that's been it for me with TVXQ. I still like Yunho's and Changmin's songs, I just don't think they should be released under the name 'TVXQ'. And, btw, I am moving on. I'm not one of the 'Always keep the faith'-Cassies. It's just that my old Cassie heart still misses to see them together it's five. Not everybody has a stone where the heart should be, you know ;)
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:39 pm
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:40 pm
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
@oceaas "Yunho and Changmin have no hand in what jyj did." - Wrong. They did know, they just didn't want to leave with them. I seriously don't get how you can get so pissed by me saying that it breaks my heart reading of TVXQ without JYJ. I know what Yunho felt, after all I've seen the interviews and stuff, but then again, he could've left with JYJ. It's really hard for me to understand the english in your post xD Okay, so, you saying JYJ are 'using' the name TVXQ for media play, I don't get it? Of course JYJ fans were/are TVXQ fans as well, just like me. (You should get that, btw.) And changing a name isn't changing a dream. Only because you give your dog a different name, doesn't mean he's a different dog. It's sad that you only support HoMin. That's not how it should be.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:58 pm
@oceaas JYJ NEVER HATED ON TVXQ. IT WAS SM THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH. If you were a real Cassie you'd support all of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNHj9-5Z64 They even wrote a song about how much they loved HoMin. Did TVXQ do it? No. Enough said.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:10 pm
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
@oceaas I can't even take you seriously because you said you are only supporting TVXQ as in HoMin, not JYJ. It's funny how you exaggerate. Tired of this, seriously. As a TVXQ/JYJ fan, I'll drop that arguement now and let you live in your own, small fantasy world. I just hope you're the only Cassie who thinks like this. Bet the fandom is ashamed of Fans like you.
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:22 pm
@oceaas "I came to believe that the person was the enemy of all five of us, however now I think not all of us see it that way." - One of Junsu's tweets. He wasn't hating on Yunho, he just couldn't believe he suddenly praised SM when they all were against the company.
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:40 pm
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 3:44 pm
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
@oceaas Where did I blame/hate on TVXQ?
tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:17 pm
@oceaas you should let it go-- its been 4 years i really love yunho and changmin so much but lets been honset about what junsu meant he blame lee soo man about the spilt and got mad when yunho thank him to be honset of cours yunho will thank him what did he expect ??? if we love yunho and changmin so much we shouldnt hate jyj that much. why the hate they both choose and move on NO ONE TO BLAME IT WAS MEANT TO BE
tvxqcsjhthegrace
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:37 pm
@bigvip lets just move on we have alife to live and they too they are happy now so lets play along and enjoy the music
bigvip
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:39 pm
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 5:01 pm
oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 5:12 pm
soojunga
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:52 am
@bigvip I think that way too... TVXQ will only be TVXQ with 5 members. But HoMin stayed to keep the name of TVXQ alive, if SM changed the name, there wouldn't be point staying. :) But I'm utterly disappointed when I see once Cassies turning into stans. :(
bigvip
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 7:56 am
@soojunga Woah, thank you! Finally somebody who understands ♥

Bethbeez
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 1:07 pm

Exciting.

michael_j_wight
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:27 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

sayunlee
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:17 am

already miss them :(

nmkl
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 9:42 am

Already? Too soon but well, hell yeah baby. And their Christmas songs are always great.

oceaas
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:55 am

kpopfashionista
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:49 am
I can't wait, all the Christmas albums and singles are coming so quick

ctranii
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:39 am

wow xmas is so quick!

taebi
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 7:08 am
very merry TVXQ :)

kristimax
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:41 am

woahh...it's almost Christmas!!.time flies really fast..it's feels like yesterday when they released their christmas song

shinki4ever
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:40 am
I really love the feeling the picture gives off.- with Homin looking at the snow under a street light. It makes sense they have a Japanese single out in November because they are also having their bigeast fan club tour in the same month, on top of that Yunho is doing promotional events for yawang there I'm Nov. also- so a lot going on for them in Jp

davinaaaaaaaaaaa