Variety

[SPOILER] Who is the final WINNER of 'WHO'S NEXT: WIN'?!

October 25, 2013 @ 10:30 am
by elliefilet
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1040
  • 170943
  • 1404
After two months of grueling competition on the reality program 'WHO'S NEXT: WIN', Team A has been voted the final WINNER!

SEE ALSO: WINNER to appear on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'

The finale stage of 'WIN' was met with a flood of tears by the members of Team A (Kang Seung Yoon, Song Min Ho, Kim Jin Woo, Lee Seung Hoon, Nam Tae Hyun) and Team B (B.I, Kim Jin Hwan, Bobby, Song Yoon Hyung, Goo Jun Hee, Kim Dong Hyuk). Though Team A will move on to become YG Entertainment's next idol group, WINNER, all the trainees were devastated to say goodbye to the journey and their fellow competitors. As Yang Hyun Suk announced previously, Team B may be disbanded.

On the live broadcast, Team A and Team B's final mission was a self-composed song, original choreography, and a cover of producer Teddy's track "Just Another Boy". The winning team was determined fully by viewer votes. Team A beat Team B in both rounds of voting with a 2.74% difference in the first round and a 0.52% difference in the second.

Congratulations to Team A, WINNER!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 1,056 comments

Sort by:

imperor
· Posted December 3, 2013 @ 7:31 am

Love for teamsteams

ias-98
· Posted November 19, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

Congratulations Team A!!! But, honeslty, I think the viewers felt bad for Team A because they lost so many times. But, whatever, I'm waiting for Team B, they'll be ready than ever.

Saranghae B.I <3

in Yang Hyun-suk's mind
safira-hayder
· Posted November 4, 2013 @ 2:03 pm
in Yang Hyun-suk;s mind

zebusa04
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 8:48 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

romepa04
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 8:09 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

yoonaisyah
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 1:23 am

Teared up during the final live broadcast. Couldn't stop my tears. Both teams deserved it but the winner is WINNER. Kang Seungyoon is awesome. I love his songs. Team A hwaiting! Waiting for their debut. Aces <3

pakeso02
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 2:58 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

leykim
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 6:04 am

I think both team deserve to debut, they are both waaaaaaay talented than other existing groups out there.... team b for me is sooo amazing all team b memeber you can feel their passion, in my opinion if the voting time is longer, team b might have won, their best performance is at the last part of the show so people are waiting for it but then I think in all category they did better... but everything happens for a reason, both teams will start their road to success.... team b we will wait for you! Team a good luck.

rzk
· Posted October 30, 2013 @ 3:26 am

I'm sorry, but this petition that is going around is really stupid. It's degrading to Team A who won the battle fair in square. We all knew from the beginning that the losing team would be "disbanded", which would mean that they would lose some people or gain some new faces. If we knew what would become of both teams, why are people still acting like this? I agree that Team B is good, and hopefully they debut, but not right now. Right now Team A needs their time to shine and show what they are made of, show that they truly deserve the title of "Winner".

lysstan
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 10:13 pm
totally agree! The spotlight should be on Winner, team B can wait for a little longer
rzk
· Posted October 31, 2013 @ 11:58 pm
@lysstan yup! They back as trainees, so hopefully we get to see them sometime in the future!
lysstan
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 2:19 am
@rzk Yes, I am sure they will debut but not just now 'cos YHS has his words to keep, I am sure we will see more from team B in the near future
ias-98
· Posted November 19, 2013 @ 9:46 pm
I just think people felt bad for TEAM A because they lost so many times so the viewers voted for Team A the most in the last competition because honestly, Team B should have won because I won't say they're ready because they're a bit younger but they had more potential than Team A. I'm not saying Team A is bad, I think Team A is talented, actually, I really like Song Minho and Jinwoo but I just hope they don't become part of those endless kpop rookie groups still waiting to "shine". I'm waiting for Team B!
rzk
· Posted November 20, 2013 @ 1:53 am
@ias-98 well then wait quietly. And let WINNER enjoy their time preparing for their amazing debut. :)
ias-98
· Posted November 20, 2013 @ 8:46 pm
@rzk I've got nothing to keep quiet for, I have a life. Yeah, let them enjoy their time for their debut, not sure about the "amazing" part but we' ll just wait&see. Sure, it'll be because it's YG after all but "WINNER" for a name is pretty stupid.
rzk
· Posted November 25, 2013 @ 12:58 am
@ias-98 oh please if team B would have won the name "WINNER" would be amazing to you. And i'll be sure to contact you again after the real WINNER have their debut.
ias-98
· Posted November 29, 2013 @ 7:35 pm
@rzk Not really.... it would have still been stupid for a name. I was just going to ignore it because of the group, full of awesomeness. Yeah, don't forget to but too bad, you don't have my number, do you. Don't worry, I won't answer you back anyways.

msfay
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:59 pm

both teams are beautiful.. just so sad one of them loses.. hope team B does not disband or at least have another chance in other way....

it's a fact that many trainees end up training for nothing.. But it does not apply for team B...

but my heart is for team A since day 1

gamude02
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 10:44 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

jemazsiing
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 4:27 am

Team Bgold! Let's all work together as a team! Let's share to our friends about the petition! Let us all sign and spread the petition while it is not yet the end. We still have 3days left. I've been sharing all about this petition on my friends on facebook and they signed eventhough they aren't kpop lover. What if, each of us will have 3-5 friends each to sign the Petition? There is a possibility for us to save Team B! Let's keep on working! Even just 10 friends a day! 14k x 10 = 140k! Let's keep on believing! Fighting!

ansaytoannshh
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 3:04 am

Let's sign the petition. Please. YG DID SAW THE PETITION AND HE MAKES OUR BOYS  STAY IT'S BECAUSE WE ALREADY GOT 10,000 WHO SIGNED THERE. NOW HE IS SAYING THAT  IF WE GOT 50,000 HE WILL DEBUT OUR BOYS TO KNOW THAT THEY GOT STABLE FANBASE.  PLEASE HELP US AND SPREAD THIS. DON'T YOU WANT TEAM B BACK? THER CRAZINESS THEIR  HYPER ENERGY THEIR SWAG-LOOKING. WE MISS THOSE BOYS RIGHT?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/spoiler-who-is-the-final-winner-of-whos-next-win#ixzz2j5mSm5kO
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

ansaytoannshh
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:52 am

team B cheer Up *o*

· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:41 am

YG READ THIS! I HOPE YOU WILLBE ABLE TO SEE THIS COMMENT!

· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:41 am
Team B did their best to show what they got! to show their talent! They even went to train even though there is this fact that they would stay far from their family. They stood for their own and just with the support of their families and also us their supporters but THEY HAVE DONE THEIR BEST TO PROVE AND ALSO TO SHOW THEIR TALENT BY THEMSELVES! They stopped going to school just for YGE WIN! They deserve to debut! Message for YG : Think of the possibilities YG. Look they have 14k+ fans/supporters. you will gain a lot of supporters. but if you ignore our Call. Maybe you should say Goodbye to these 14k+ people. You will lose almost 15k+ fans. THINK OF IT! (HELP ME SPREAD THIS)

· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 9:43 pm

IF YOU THOUGHT TEAM B IS JUST ABOUT SWAG WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC TRY LISTEN TO THER BeaUTIFUL,  Bobby's song, and Climax.and how about the baby? it's pop song right?SO DON'TJUST SAY TEAM B  KEEPS ON STICKING TO SWAG CONCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO SONGS. they can do do good in other gene also. we can't judge their abilities and skills. and also we can't limit what they have. becasue there is something inside them we don't know yet. they got talent! only that you can't force  someone to show it in just a short span of time.

· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:34 am

babyzeloo
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 8:39 pm

I will support Win but I will also continue to wait for Team B to debut. They are amazing in every aspects but they do need to work on their singing. So I hope that they will continue to train harder and when the time comes for them to debut, I will be there cheering them on.

· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 9:33 pm
Help please. YG DID SAW THE PETITION AND HE MAKES OUR BOYS STAY IT'S BECAUSE WE ALREADY GOT 10,000 WHO SIGNED THERE. NOW HE IS SAYING THAT IF WE GOT 50,000 HE WILL DEBUT OUR BOYS TO KNOW THAT THEY GOT STABLE FANBASE. PLEASE HELP US AND SPREAD THIS. DON'T YOU WANT TEAM B BACK? THEIR CRAZINESS THEIR HYPER ENERGY THEIR SWAG-LOOKING. WE MISS THOSE BOYS RIGHT?
rideryoung11
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 11:18 pm
@jayeyowsome really he said that if there's 50,000 more ?
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 2:35 am
@rideryoung11 Yes. Because he wants to see if team b got stable fanbase.
crazyooh
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 4:25 am
@jayeyowsome where did you get that from?
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 9:21 am
@crazyooh It's all over the twitter.
babyzeloo
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
@jayeyowsome link pls?
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 10:52 pm
@babyzeloo http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fpetitions%2Fyg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-don-t-disband-team-b-both-teams-deserve-to-debut%3Fref%3Dprofile%26share_id%3DaKbOrNRttQ%26utm_campaign%3Dshare_button_mobile%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook%26utm_source%3Dshare_petition%26fb_source%3Dtimeline%26refid%3D17%23_%3D_&h=ZAQF15kSK&s=1
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 10:54 pm
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 10:55 pm
@babyzeloo please do accounts as many as you can. Thankyou. And please spread. (:

isabellali
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

While "Climax" moved me to tears, I think Team A's "Go Up" was a better song. At the same time, I preferred Team B's version of "Just Another Boy" a lot more than Team A's. They were both just so impressive in this last battle. I knew whatever the outcome was I was going to end up in tears.

I hope no matter who people were cheering for everyone can come together to support Team A as WINNER now. I'm sure it's not the last we've seen of Team B.

msdotdot
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 7:35 pm
I actually like the song from Winners better

jenjungg819
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

I don't like the whole petition idea. First, yes I am a team B bias. Second, this loss for team B will strengthen them even more. And third, Mr Yang already says he isn't going to disband them. So for those of you who didn't know I hope this can help you see the positive in something that is viewed as a negative for team B fans. They might even become more popular than team A in the future! Good things come to those who wait, I know I was so focused on them losing I couldn't see why it might've helped them. Anyways, Team B we'll wait for you, fighting! (:

jenjungg819
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 4:50 pm
And another thing, people please. I know this is hard (team B fans) but it doesn't matter who deserved to win anymore. What matters now is supporting our boys. Even Team B was happy for Team A when they won. No more of this Team A against Team B please, they are a family and we should support each of them no matter what(:
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
@jenjungg819 Mister Yang says that if we can gain 50,000 to sign the petition he will debut TeamB which is I think that is true. He wants to know if they got stable fanbase. He won't debut TeamB if he knew few fans only are going to support this boys and he will think that majority of the win show fans/viewers like TeamA. so there will be no chance for him to think debuting this boys. And they'll just spread on different entertainments which is possible becase they already showcase their talents to JYP and other artists that become judges there. I believe YG got millions of surprises and we BGold won't allow him to make us wait for another more years. Please help.
alatariel
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:37 am
I do agree with you. But after all YG said that he might change some of the members before he debuts. And I'm really scared of that. Well we just have to wait for their awesome comeback. 'Cause as you say I'm sure that they can become more famous than Team A. 'Cause we Team B fans will be waiting for them, and when they finally debute everything wil explode and all the fans will for sure support them to the max! <3 Let's wait for them and hope for the best! ♥
jenjungg819
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 6:42 pm
@jayeyowsome @alatariel OHH I understand now, thanks for clearing it up! By any chance do you have a link to an article that may say that?
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:00 pm
@jenjungg819 It's all over the twitter and the reason behind why the teamB boys still stay in Yg because Mr. Yang did saw the petition and at that time we got 10,000 already. He did make as a small favor. Now when we can reach 50,000 he will grant us a debut. PLEASE HELP BY SIGNING THE PETITION TEAM B DESERVE TO DEBUT, AND BGOLD WON'T ALLOW YG TO CHANGE THE MEMBERS OF TEAM B. PLEASE SPREAD AND DO MANY ACCOUNTS AS YOU CAN.
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:01 pm
· Posted October 28, 2013 @ 11:02 pm
@alatariel http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fpetitions%2Fyg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-don-t-disband-team-b-both-teams-deserve-to-debut%3Fref%3Dprofile%26share_id%3DaKbOrNRttQ%26utm_campaign%3Dshare_button_mobile%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook%26utm_source%3Dshare_petition%26fb_source%3Dtimeline%26refid%3D17%23_%3D_&h=ZAQF15kSK&s=1 HELP US PLEASE.
alatariel
· Posted October 29, 2013 @ 2:40 am
@jenjungg819 I think the article was here on Allkpop. :)
jenjungg819
· Posted November 1, 2013 @ 12:37 pm
@alatariel thanks so much, still waiting for team b(: