Kahi expresses hurt at being accused of using Rottyful Sky's name for self-promotion

October 11, 2013 @ 4:15 pm
by alim17
  • 0
  • 0
  • 154
  • 85498
  • 282

Kahi recently revealed her close relationship with singer and composer Rottyful Sky (Haneul) who passed away on the 8th.  Kahi's tweets revealed her hopes that her friend was resting in peace and also revealed that Rottyful Sky, as Alice Sky, composed her comeback song, "It's ME."

SEE ALSO: Kahi makes a return as a solo artist with 'It's ME' MV + 'Who Are You?' mini album

Most recently, Kahi made a grieving appearance at Rottyful Sky's funeral, which took place on the 10th.  She then tweeted, "Haneul, rest comfortably.  Sing with your pretty voice to your heart's content…  During the short time I've known you, so many things happened to my fascination… I really… thank you… I am going to miss you a lot…  Now I'm going to regain my strength!!!  I love you."

It turns out that in response to one of her tweets, a netizen wrote reproachfully, "Promotional comment."

Kahi revealed, "I felt hurt and sad that people would perceive it that way."

In her interview with news source OSEN on the 11th, Kahi said, "I had a legitimate reason for leaving those messages.  How could I take advantage of someone who passed away?"

She continued, "I met Haneul at the Bible study meeting called 'The Gathering for Beauties who Love God.'  While talking about our lives, I found out naturally that she composed music.  She told me she had a song that would match me well and sent 'It's ME.'"

Kahi received the sad news about Rottyful Sky's death at the pre-recording for her comeback stage.  She said, "I finished the pre-recording without being aware of how the time passed and went to Haneul's side.  There, I exchanged a lot of words with her mother who told me, 'Kahi, this is a present Haneul left me . . . From now on, please spread Haneul's name.'

As my comeback song 'It's ME' was Haneul's song, I thought the only method of getting her name out there was to take responsibility for it being Haneul's song and promote it more diligently.  After a great deal of worries and thought, I left the message on Twitter."

Make sure you check out Kahi's 'It's ME' to hear the late Rottyful Sky's excellent composition.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 165 comments

Sort by:

CinMin
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 9:52 pm

This is so sad, why do some people have to be like this? And that last picture man...that is heartbreaking.

moorg
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

Some people are the worst kind of people...

ayoo-ttarahae
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 8:16 pm
It's sad that people would think it was for self promotion, how low can people be?

x3dbsksarang
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

that person must have no love in his life. pathetic.

but a gathering that only pretty people can go to? interesting...'The Gathering for Beauties who Love God.'

xkrnxplaya
· Posted October 16, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
I think it meant how every girl is beautiful to God's eyes, you know they are BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I don't think that it meant that it is only for physically attractive people. :)

leshiraz
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

what the ....?! seriously??? i dont get how bitter, cruel, insensitive ppl can be these days with their mind, mouth and fingers.. is there no such thing as common sense anymore??

aiyugwiyeoweo
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 4:22 pm

wow...how can telling someone to rest in peace be promotional? that's called having a heart

raullopes
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 3:46 pm

OMG!! who would think that way!! That is so mean! its not humane at all [2]

THE-LONE-ONE
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

Whats wrong with netizens! Kahi is probs quite sad even without the netizen's terrible comments. RIP rottyful sky, and please check out Kahi's song and support her <3

5ome1
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

Another example of why I have no faith in humanity.

jboss
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 1:15 pm
This shows how negative people has become

MoniiVann
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 12:23 pm

That's meaner than I'll ever be in my entire life. Low blow, that K-netizen. A very low blow.

estillore-j26
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 12:03 pm

OMG!! who would think that way!! That is so mean! its not humane at all

tina-and-mina
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 11:37 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

mind-blown
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 11:03 am

dudde knetizens are bullies really

A celebrity says xyz, the knetizens are gonna say they said abc then causing drama for nothing.

they need to learn to keep things in its context

shineefxthebest
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 10:58 am

That person must be heartless

fiemuzz
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 10:19 am

This breaks my heart :(

fiemuzz
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 10:18 am

People have being stupid.

rivotril
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 10:11 am

This accusations would arise anywhere I guess... :/

What's really disturbing for me is how Christianity ruins yet another amazing culture while whining of their own traditions being in danger.They don't treat Koreans as Indians or Aborigines but still are doing exactly what they hate when it's done to them.

saiking79
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 9:43 am

K netizen this was the last piece of work from Rottyful Sky just Kahi wanna bring this song It's me with 'Haneul' Rottyful Sky as the composer。 Ashamed of K netizen bash Kahi just too RUDE dude Netizen。

dawonlee
· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 9:34 am

Netizens are so horrible, really. They could twist anyone's meaningful and sad words into ones with malicious meanings. From a miscarriage to somebody else's death. I am speechless...