MV Releases

TASTY returns with "MAMAMA" MV + 'Spectacular' single album with the help of INFINITE H

August 7, 2013 @ 11:03 pm
by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 99
  • 25207
  • 499
After a while away from the spotlight, rookie duo TASTY is back with "MAMAMA" and album 'SPECTACULAR' single album!

The duo are also here to spice things up as they release the MV for the title track "MAMAMA", which is a fusion of swing and hip hop that the boys have made their own with the addition of their own flavors.

To support their return, joining them are none other than INFINITE H - Hoya and Dongwoo! INFINITE H not only star in the MV along with TASTY, but they also wrote the lyrics for this song as well, making this a joint effort by the labelmates.

The single album also features other songs like "Spectactular", "Addiction" - for which the duo did the rap making, and "2NITE" featuring Phantom's Hanhae!

So welcome back TASTY as you check out the release!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 99 comments

Sort by:

BlingBlingDiana
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 1:57 am

Loveee this album !! Most of the songs are really nice and MAMAMA is much more better than their previous title song because they didn't use much autotunes and stuffs this time and we can finally listen to their amazing voices ;;

A_had
· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 12:54 am

im sorry, but how the hell can you tell them apart?

adda3
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

I love the whole album, ' 2nite ' is really catchy~

amheizing
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

I REALLY MISSED THEM!!! ♥

...GLAD THEY'RE BACK~~~

nikynik345
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:54 pm

OMG! Just listened to the single album and wow.... just awesome!!! I might have to buy the album and figure out who is who so I can figure out whose voice on Addition is making all tingle all over... I'm just saying one of the voices of these men is the sexiest voice I've heard in a while. They are both great! Oh wow... I'm just a little speechless right now... I didn't expect to feel this way lol. The whole album is great!!

nikynik345
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

I like the song and the video is solid BUT not going to lie, I didn't know who the DUO was and how they looked so especially when they were dancing with the background dancers I couldn't tell them apart. I wish they would have worn a pop of color while still wearing there black or white suits that why they could have distinguished themselves with out blending in. Also, are they twins? Because with their hair styles being the same I can't tell them apart. Also... I don't like their hair style at all. I liked the overall song and concept of the video, it's just the details of it are a bit off. The ending was my favorite part, when they broke it down and danced to the oh oh oh oh part, that had me rocking back and forth with them. Great comeback track, M/V was alright!

mcriss89
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:33 pm

Wait i want moree!!! The beat is amazing, yadong..woohyun AND they collaborated with phantom? /dead

mcriss89
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:41 pm
my bad..idk why i said woohyun..it just comes out naturally..lol

bekah_jjang
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

these dudes only good at dancing..

ah_sze
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 11:07 am

its kind..... short. no?

swekpoplover
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:41 am

Dear Lord! a Lambo AND Dongwoo.... To many feels!! X_X<3

danieb
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:32 am

Help!!!! Can someone tell me who's who. Also, Love the song!

jinhyun94
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 1:40 pm
(Dae 0:30-0:39), (So 0:40-0:45), (0:46 - 0:49 the one with stripe is Dae the other one is So) (1:08 Dae) (1:13 So) (1:17-1:24 Dae) (1:42- Dae in black, So in White) And when they dance together Dae is always the one who open his mouth when he dance *you can see here 1:48 **Creds to PhysioAssassin via youtube
danieb
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
@jinhyun94 thanks

purplematoki
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:26 am

I love the mv! Great job TASTY and Infinite H

rgreen
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 7:39 am

Oh Woollim please, we didn't waited 1 year just for 2:39 minutes...

Anyway, Addiction is really addictive.

flop
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 7:30 am

they are so fierce! I love it! TASTY!

boat
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 7:23 am

Definitely loving the songs and the MV. xD The twins are just so hot and Hoya and Dongwoo just add it all... :D

BlazingSpirit
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 6:50 am

1st track Spectactular is just awesome!!! It's like an INTRO for a BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE!!!

dawonlee
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 6:42 am

Well, THIS is what I can call true music, thanks goodness I have decided to come here and listen instead of watching that half baked new girl group wassup.

hag
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 6:10 am

Love it!!

lollipoops1
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 4:56 am

veryyy addictive

elle_nam
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 4:54 am

Hmm those twins are tasty, but when Hoya and Dongwoo came out of that car...I was singing "Oh, oh, oh, oh~"

lol