Music Releases

by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 16
  • 6749
  • 0
GI (Global Icon) is finally back to treat you to the pre-release of "Because of You"!

This song is a track from the group's first mini-album, 'Tremendous', which will be due out on September 3rd.

The girls impressed with their debut song with its unique sound, so take a listen to this new one to see if they continue to live up to your expectations!

SEE ALSO: Analyzing the MV: Epik High's 'Born Hater'

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 25 comments

Sort by:

triniblossom
· Posted September 5, 2013 @ 3:06 pm

This is so different from their first concept

heehanna
· Posted September 3, 2013 @ 10:23 am

like the song :)

cherlights
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 10:16 pm

I love it! Pre-releases are mostly different from the main single so I'm expecting more from them. (Will you Be Alright - Shadow (Beast) / Runaway - KARA / White Day - Girls' Day (Expectation) are a few examples)

annasoll99
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 5:14 pm

I really like this song! But I want them to go to their reall style. It was different and I liked it.

dancemachine
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 3:11 pm

This is just a pre -release! We have to wait and see whether their promoting song will follow the bad boy image we were hyped for!

goldenknight22
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 11:50 am

I'm like the song, I'm just worried they are going to shy away from their original concept in the future and go more mainstream girl style.

gizcaella
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 11:48 am

I love it

deeznuts
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 11:24 am

I can see them shaping their own sound. I want so badly for them to be artists and not idols.

zicodoswife
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 10:59 am

Dnt see why people are being pissy? I like it..a lot. ^^

nabii
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:50 am

not bad but I was expected something better, but I'm sure the mini-album will be cool. ...ok I don't like Because of you...

officialbambi
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:48 am

ooh i really like this song! i don't mind if they keep their 'concept' but yeah, would be better if the agency let them be a bit more natural. they're actually ridiculously talented and their first song, even thought catchy, didn't really do them much justice. i'm looking forward to this!

cleovang
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:34 am

i don't mind the song but i don't think that producers need to try so hard to make them look hard core and then all of a sudden super pretty in their songs. it confuses me as to which genre of music they belong to. and their title gi (global icon) while is great, i don't think they thought much into how they were going to present the girls. they can have both the pretty and the rock/rap but they have to do it right. overall we'll see how gi does.

dellon
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:26 am

Thats different from their image ! I like it tho

serahs
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:20 am

i really like this! all the best for G.I :D

dvang
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am

waah...allkpop so quick....i would'nt have know about this if it was'nt for you....

5'9
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:16 am

hopefully GD will win something with his solo and not like seungri who's flopping on digital possible charts and not win anything on programs. /sad

serahs
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
this is g.i song no gd....haha.
missmaximus
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
excuse me , this is global icon a.k.a GI's article . if you want to bash seungri , make sure you are at the right place . and fyi , seungri's song was ranking higher than you think . ^^ lololol
serahs
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
this is g.i song not gd....haha.
missmaximus
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
striferaider
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
and what does your post has to do whit GI?
striferaider
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 9:19 am
and what does your post has to do whit GI?
nikynik345
· Posted August 30, 2013 @ 12:24 pm
First off, get the heck out of a GI article talking this silly ass unrelated BS. Second off, Seungri has made it to number 1 on a number of music charts. So please, by all means, give us your bull shit definition of a flop and I'll show you all the ways Seungri has had success. Your a loser, proceed to the nearest trash bin because the shit your talking is straight up garbage!
nikynik345