[Updated] B.A.P unveils group images ahead of 'BADMAN' MV teaser release + Bang Yong Guk revealed to have written the lyrics

August 1, 2013 @ 8:16 pm
by serendipity
  • 1
  • 0
  • 223
  • 31506
  • 1046

B.A.P has announced that an MV teaser on its way for you all later today! However, before that comes, we've been treated to the group teaser photo which returns back to the same theme we saw with Daehyun and Youngjae's photos.

Although their individual teaser photos have all taken on different settings and feel, they all hinted at the group taking on a much rugged and powerful concept than their first two title tracks.

The upcoming music video is a large-scale one that was shot in Detroit as well as the same filming location as the movie 'Transformers'. 100 extras were also brought in for the filming, and the MV is said to be directed by Hong Won Ki of ZanyBros who has produced countless hit MVs before, so expectations are high for this upcoming one!

Stay tuned for the MV teaser coming up!

SEE ALSO: TS Entertainment releases official statement regarding B.A.P's lawsuit

Update - Although not official teaser photos, more photos have been dropped through interview articles released to the media. The interviews also contain a new piece of information that should spark your attention as their new song "BADMAN" has been revealed to be written by Bang Yong Guk.

Bang Yong Guk said, "I wrote 'BADMAN' after I saw the news. I thought it was unfortunate that you always hear about criminals every time you turn on the news making society feel scary and unsafe. I wanted to bring awareness. I feel that there are so many big issues that we should not forget about yet we forget them so easily. I felt that no one else would convey these messages about society if we didn't do it."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 222 comments

Sort by:

triniblossom
· Posted August 4, 2013 @ 9:38 am

I can't wait! I am so excited!

jackiie17
· Posted August 3, 2013 @ 8:55 am

CANT WAITTTTTTT!!!! B.AP YEAH YEAH YEAH <3

MusicAllDay
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

Cant wait for their comeback!!!!

aardbei
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 5:49 pm

Incredible teaser pics!!!

weirdchubbygirl
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 3:19 pm

They're just fantastic. Always bring something new in every comeback they have. ♥

orangelatte
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 11:57 am

I love BYG even mooooooooreee~

mainlochan
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 10:44 am

I can't wait...
I can't breath...
I can't........................ AWESOME!!

mainlochan
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 10:43 am

Yongguk! He's so hard-working and awesome!!!

kyuxiusoo
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 10:33 am

Daebak! I can't wait for the mv >///<

mhary
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 10:24 am

OMO this is so daebak~

BYG you have my respect (as always)

B.A.P fighting~

purplematoki
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 9:25 am

YES SIR! B.A.P is in the...abandoned building (as seen in teaser)! But I love the face paint! It's so manly! B.A.P is going to kill the charts!

thiafayo
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 7:54 am

B.A.P GO!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH MY OPPADEUL ASDFGHJKL.......................................

btw what's with jongup black line in his face on the last photo. looks like randomly spray :( -_-

sunnydae
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 7:14 am

Best leader I've ever seen! B.A.P is flawless in every way!!

JinG@j_99
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 5:01 am

Best leader ever!!!! Salute Bang Yongguk~~~

cname_zelkai
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 5:00 am

We salute this man! Long live Bang yong guk!

chocopandaa
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 4:57 am

Bang Yong Guk said, "I wrote 'BADMAN' after I saw the news. I thought it was unfortunate that you always hear about criminals every time you turn on the news making society feel scary and unsafe. I wanted to bring awareness. I feel that there are so many big issues that we should not forget about yet we forget them so easily. I felt that no one else would convey these messages about society if we didn't do it."

One of the many reasons to love and respect Bang Yong Guk and B.A.P <3

kissme
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 4:42 am

6th August, please come quickly!!!!!

jakemanroe
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 2:51 am

I cannot wait to see the lyrics! Bbang is awesome.

bangster94
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 2:44 am

I'm so proud with yongguk he deserved to be a leader <3

ohmygigi
· Posted August 2, 2013 @ 2:43 am

He understands!!!! That's why I don't watch the news cause I feel scared and unsafe. Even though I need to just to know what's going on, I guess that's why we have yahoo xP