Dani to take Ahreum's place in T-ara N4

by jennywill
  • 0
  • 0
  • 374
  • 83246
  • 1304
With Ahreum leaving both T-ara and T-ara N4, Dani will be taking her place in the "Countryside Life" subunit.

SEE ALSO: Ahreum comments on 'spirit possession' rumors + Her mom plans to take legal action

Since T-ara will be promoting only with its original members, Dani won't be joining the actual group - she'll just be promoting with Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon as a member of T-ara N4.

Since Dani's fluent in English, this may help the girls during their American promotions when their English album is released. Dani will also be promoting as a T-ara N4 member in Korea as well.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, Newsen via Nate

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 374 comments

Sort by:

michellene
· Posted December 4, 2013 @ 4:14 am

Seriously CCM? You should put Dani in other groups, t-ara have a sexy concepts and doesn't fit to her, 14 yo skinny girl? Nowdays many people hate t-ara just because of dani?! See that allkpop wrote "...with no desire to become a singer or actress..." ( it's changed now) And I think she hasn't got any talent there when kks met her for the first time. Kks just met her at the street I think..

gmix1234
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 6:06 pm

if Dani dance countryside life it would be totally disaster and embarrassing to the rest of t-ara and i don't want that to happen.

how can they let her do ahreum part when Dani is so skinny, not appealing to other

dani would bring t-ara n4 into embarrassment if that will happen

why cant  they just add qri or soyeon or boram anyone of this three.

gmix1234
· Posted July 16, 2013 @ 5:52 pm

Im a bit confuse to this,

so Dani would also dance in t-ara n4 countryside life? is that what it means of this article?

lollyv89
· Posted July 15, 2013 @ 9:26 pm

Ok that Dany is fluent in english, but she isn't in korean. I hope she has made some progress since last year.

deer90
· Posted July 14, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

Seriously CCM? O_O

xavier2
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 11:06 pm

i wonder how the girls of T-ara are feeling about the removal of Ahreum and being replaced by Dani odd there hasn't been any mention of this what so ever including reporters.so girls what do you think?

jackissaur
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

Most kpop groups dream of being able to expand and perform outside of Asia. So T-ara N4 given the chance would obviously take it in order to expose their music to an American audience in person. Dani is going to help T-ara overcome the language barrier and will greet Western fans in their native tongue. And I think people are exaggerating when they say Dani can't speak Korean -,- like she can carry conversations in Korean. It is sad to see Areum leave but I think everyone is forgetting, she's not getting fired, she's just going to have a career in a different position, which opens that spot in T-ara N4 for Dani. Anyways, who knows how many more times in the future are they going to perform jeon won il gi, and when they do, minor adjustments like having Dani or one of the other members go on stage isn't the worst thing happening in the world.

kissme9sone
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

promoting in America would be fine with me, since it doesn't affect me but I personally think it seriously recks their image (that's not exactly pitch perfect), but Dani only joining T-ara N4 is just a big stupid decision (I reckon) since this is the exact position Zhou Mi & Henry are in and I reckon it must suck to never actually be a part of the real group...how long would it take before Dani can have a solo debut...*sigh* CCM & their decision making

ummuchan
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 6:55 am

dafuq

imafriedtofu
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 12:32 am

please reconsider this more CCM...

can t-ara n4 just promote in korea.. or asia..

after what happened with chris brown and t-ara n4.. i don't think dani should be apart of that.. :/

visualsai
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:37 pm

Will Dani be connected to Chris Brown's version of Jeon Won Diary? If yes, then oh boy, disaster will strike because it'll be interesting seeing a 14 year old performing to lyrics such as, "Put that ass on the floor," and, "Millions and millions of bottles," and something something something hoe.

amybanks
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

They know she can't speak Korean, right? And they know that Ahreum's part in Countryside Life is in KOREAN, right?

Oh boy, here we go...

kissme9sone
· Posted July 13, 2013 @ 1:57 pm
She can't speak Korean? OMG I didn't even know

thefsb15
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

This just does not seem like a good idea. And they really should put that english album on pause right now seeing as that performance at the palms went so badly. Thanks for that Chris Brown.

liannangel2004
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 7:20 pm

I had actually kind of forgotten about her. After all the problems that T-ara has been having, I thought (or perhaps was just hoping) that they would scrap the idea of adding these new members.

...SIGH...

I guess at this point it really doesn't matter. I really do feel that  CCM is bound and determined to sabotage T-ara in any way possible (why I don't know, but still). I guess we'll all just have to sit back and see how all this plays out.

syj3712
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

Nooooo Nooooo Noooooooooo

I think Boram would be better, seriously, why Dani? I don't even want her on T-ara, and it isn't only the age, I just can't see how she can fit in T-ara. Fuck you CCM you always screw everything that is already perfect, thank God, Davichi is unharmed.

amybanks
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 10:55 pm
Boram would have to sing and she can't.
xxchocobunnyxx
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:08 pm
They put Boram in QBS, because she is more popular in Japan, but I agree with you for Dani, no offense but she does not look like a T-ara member to me, no hate but the T-ara members look sexy, but Dani doesn't TO ME this is my opinion, but how is she going to fit in, and how are the music videos going to be more appealing for T-ara N4 if she isn't, totally my opinion so no hate

ChiRel
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

inb4 she gets removed from the group for some other ridiculous reason CCM comes up with.

bakawahitori
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 5:26 pm

Great, now I'm going to feel like a pedophile when i watch T-ara N4 do any type of sexy dances -_____-

xxchocobunnyxx
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:12 pm
Just wear blindfolds when you see Dani

wgfan21
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

Wow...Just Wow....

firegirl6464
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

Can we just have the original T-ARA please...?

xxchocobunnyxx
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:11 pm
I am missing T-ara, the sub units have gone out of hand mostly N4, but QBS seems ok to me

visualsai
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:58 am

OH MY GOD! T-ara N4 is going to be so successful with a new 16 year old in the group..... said no one ever.

xxchocobunnyxx
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:10 pm
You mean 14 year old???
visualsai
· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:34 pm
@xxchocobunnyxx Ha, that makes things even worse for T-ara N4.
xxchocobunnyxx