2NE1's new song to be called "Falling In Love" + Yang Hyun Suk promises at least 4 new tracks from the girls

June 17, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
by serendipity
  • 0
  • 0
  • 286
  • 49800
  • 810

Blackjacks, where you at?! It seems all the wait will come to an end in July as Yang Hyun Suk has personally let fans know 2NE1 will be coming back with their first new song "Falling In Love"!

According to his letter to fans posted on 'YG-Life', the girls will be kicking things off in July, then following up with a new track each month until October, when they'll release a mini album! This will mean at least 4 tracks coming up from the girls as well as additional ones depending on the content of the mini album.

You can check out his letter for yourself below, and stay tuned as he addresses the debut of the agency's new girl group tomorrow!

Hello, everyone. This is Yang Hyun Suk.

It has been a long time since I said hello to you though FROM YG. The reason why I am writing FROM YG after such a long time is to tell all of you fans out there, the hottest news on the new albums of YG singers which are set to be released after July. What's more, a new YG girl group will be releasing their debut album after four years of preparation. It has been such a long time since I last wrote FROM YG so I have a lot to say.

To give you an full update on what`s new, I will be writing several FROM YGs from now on. In order to make things simple,

I am going tell you what`s happening in YG by answering some questions. I hope you excuse me for using the Q&A format.

When will 2NE1 make a comeback?

Since their debut, 2NE1 has rocked the charts with numerous hit songs year after year. Just to name a few,

in 2009, 'Fire' , 'I Don't Care'

in 2010, 'Can't Nobody', 'Go Away', 'Clap Your Hands'

in 2011, 'I am the Best', 'Lonely' and 'UGLY'.

However, in 2012, the fans were not able to see much of 2NE1 because of their tight world tour schedule.

'I LOVE YOU' was the one and only song that 2NE1 released in 2012.

2NE1 is always eager to meet the fans. So rather than releasing all the new songs that 2NE1 prepared during the last two years in just one album, 2NE1 is planning to release the songs plus music videos one a month until the end of this year.

2NE1 new title song will be released in early July, followed by other new tracks in August and September.

In October, we are planning to showcase a mini-album or the official second album of 2NE1.

So, 2NE1 will be promoting at least four tracks from July to October.

What are the genres of 2NE1`s new songs and what are their plans for concerts?

2NE1`s new song, which will be released in early July, will be reggae, an entirely new genre for 2NE1.

The title of the song is 'Falling in Love'. 2NE1 is certainly trying something new with this new song but it will sure show all the great stuff that 2NE1 has as the top female K-pop group. For a new twist, 2NE1 is working with new choreographers from overseas. I am sure that the fans will get to love the new title.

Regarding concerts, we do have plans for 2NE1 concerts after the release of the new album in October.

I will fill you up with details as soon as the plans get finalized. I hope that you send your love and support to 2NE1 and their new songs.

When is the new girl group of YG debuting?

To be continued…see you all tomorrow.

18.06.2013 FROM YG

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 282 comments

Sort by:

miszsutil18
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

us who love reggae would like or love this new song but for some people nahhh i dont care about them

lita505
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

this is great news!! I saw them in concert in last year and am anxiously awaiting new material from them. I absolutely LOVE reggae and am so excited to see what they do!

karkar
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 2:59 pm

finally!!!

sonja-123
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

omg omg !!! SO Excited !! I love their music so much !! i officially thing that 2ne1 is one of the most important bands in the music industry of Kpop !! come quickly july

lovingyou
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:43 am

to those who voted down the positive comments were just insecured. as if it will help them hahahaha. it just symbolize that they have dark motives. GOOD will always prevail from BAD. just respect each boundaries.

--------2ne1 will always be TO ANYONE-----------and we are very proud to be one of blackjack.

lovelydear25
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 9:45 am

Can't wait! See yah girls esp. Dara unni! ^_^

jjangmissa
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 8:23 am

ooohhhh ~ cant wait !

Mynju
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 7:58 am

OMO i am so excited!!! Can't wait for their comeback. I might cry if this is a lie papa yg!!

creslin
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 7:10 am

YES YES YEEESSSSS finally my girls~ Can't wait for all the new songs and the m/vs :D :D 2NE1 NOLZAAAA! ^_^

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:25 am

SERIOUSLY?! ALL Positive Comments ARE (-)1.. never feed the troll. It's just not worth it. ~ Haters don't want to see us happy so they come and start some drama.

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:58 am

July, Please come Soon!

21stgeneration
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:57 am

FUCK YOU HATERS !!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE !!!

Miss_S
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:44 am

OHOOO!! FINALLY COMBACK!!
I'm really happy to read this i really wanted a comeback ^^

jackiie17
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:38 am

Yeyyyy 2ne1 comeback!! Saranghae Dara<3

jackiie17
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:38 am

Yeyyyy 2ne1 comeback!! Saranghae Dara<3

b2stlovesb2uties
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 3:49 am

Yay! I can't wait. Our girls are finally making a comeback!

one-more-time
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:58 am

Who the fuck downvotes the comments.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS MY DEAR

aimuffin
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:33 am

YES OMG I CANNOT WAIT. It's seems like it's been forever since the girls used their tactic of releasing new music monthly.

21stgeneration
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:10 am

FUCK THE BASHERS, THE HATERS GONNA HATE !!!!!

21stgeneration
· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:06 am

I NOTICED ALL POSTS BELOW ARE (-)1 .. SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE KEEPS VOTING DOWN .. FUCK THAT YG AND 2NE1 HATER !!! ... LOSER !!!  GET A LIFE FAGGOT !!!