2014 allkpop awards Winners!

Check out the winners of the 2014 allkpop awards!

THE WINNERS!

Special Features

Social Media

Suzy is chosen as the prettiest girl group member over YoonA, Krystal, Dara, HyunA and Hara

May 13, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
by
  • 14
  • 6
  • 117
  • 180222
  • 133

Who's the prettiest girl group member?

Well, of course they're all gorgeous and opinion varies according to type, but Reach Panel Korea's PanelNow wanted to find out the answer through a poll. They surveyed 22,104 people and asked who they thought were the prettiest. Suzy gathered 29% of the votes and placed first overall.

YoonA came up right behind her with 25% of the votes. After that, there was a big jump down to third place, as Krystal received 9% of the votes.

The rest of poll is as follows: Dara with 7%, HyunA and Hara who each received 6% of the votes (1,370 for HyunA, 1,259 for Hara). Sunhwa was next with 4%, and Jiyeon along with Dasom wrapped up the poll with 2% each (461 for Jiyeon, 410 for Dasom).

Who would you have voted for?

Tip: 3asy

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 127 comments

Sort by:

BigBlueagain
· Posted January 16, 2015 @ 1:41 pm

This is a shame because I really like Suzy. But... Since @skyfall53 , @Hanalala20 , and @gforcefgt decided they'd troll a post about Yoona, turn about is fair play. Every time they post about Suzy, I post this on an article about Suzy.
I'm sure you'll thank them later for the spam :)

BigBlueagain
· Posted January 16, 2015 @ 1:36 pm

This is a shame because I really like Suzy. But... Since @skyfall53 , @Hanalala20 , and @gforcefgt decided they'd troll a post about Yoona, turn about is fair play. 3 trollings for 3 trolls. I'm sure you'll be thanking them for this later :)

LetsGoSoshi42
· Posted January 15, 2015 @ 6:04 pm
As the wise YoonA once said, it all depends on the eye of the beholder. For me Taeyeon :3

LetsGoSoshi42
· Posted January 15, 2015 @ 6:04 pm

KPop_Star.4Life
· Posted January 4, 2015 @ 10:05 pm
I would vote for Hyuna

LetsGoSoshi42
· Posted January 1, 2015 @ 8:17 pm
Hmm... That's a tough one, Yoona or Suzy?! Hats should of got more but I think Hyuna changed her face too much. No hate lover her music

lol99
· Posted December 11, 2014 @ 3:53 pm

suzy ♥

msidc
· Posted December 7, 2014 @ 7:22 pm
No krystal is the only prettiest member but I still supprort the rest this is not a fan war

Park Im Rina
· Posted December 1, 2014 @ 1:41 pm
Well...yoona is one of the most i mean top 10 beautiful women and suzy is not on the list.dear suzy fans,u guys kept backing her because she is ur fans and yeah u always thought that she is really super duper beautiful.well,yoona wnet bared face on tv and she looks fine.and she did't make any surgery ! Thats all rumor!and suzy got the title 'little sister' doesn'tmean that she has to be in all kinds of category.please guys..if we don't like here don't make us do!and yeah..yoona got the title top 10 prettiest women and top women with smooth skin/face.tq
Park Im Rina
· Posted December 1, 2014 @ 1:42 pm
Top 10 man what happened to my keypad?
Chloetus
· Posted January 1, 2015 @ 7:42 am
@Park Im Rina Yoona had her plastic surgery. search it up. Yoona did plastic with her face. Note: I'm nobody's bias, I'm here to clear things up. That's all what I wanted to say. :)
Revenge_Girl
· Posted February 11, 2015 @ 6:36 pm
@Park Im Rina suzy has the title of nation's first love not little sister go check her videos she is extremely pretty without make up i respect your opinion but you can't change facts suzy is known for her natural beauty looks

kim_berri
· Posted November 10, 2014 @ 12:16 pm
But Dara is older than all of them and look at her beauty
goddesssuzy
· Posted January 21, 2015 @ 3:48 am
yeah suzy's prettier

KhrystalAndrina1
· Posted October 29, 2014 @ 2:26 am

I really love Suzy!! She's really pretty!! <3 But also I want Krystal to be the top 2.I really think Krystal has a better face than Yoona..(even though they somehow look alike). <3<3

I really prefer Suzy or Krystal to be the top 1!! <3 They are such a beauty!

Thesonejack
· Posted October 4, 2014 @ 5:02 am
Dara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

anabezzy
· Posted September 15, 2014 @ 2:14 pm

marktuanster
· Posted August 17, 2014 @ 11:41 pm

you're all just butthurt that suzy slayed all your favorite female idols. sorrynotsorry

kpopers20
· Posted August 16, 2014 @ 1:55 am

Suzy is not that pretty, i prefer yoona or dara. Yoona and dara have what asian called beauty. Maybe suzy won because many of the international fans voted for her

goddesssuzy
· Posted January 21, 2015 @ 3:48 am
Suzy's really pretty Yoona and Dara is not that pretty tbh
kpopers20
· Posted January 21, 2015 @ 11:04 am
@goddesssuzy shes very pretty for you but not really for me. Im not saying shes not pretty but i dont prefer her as a southeast asian, since our standard of beauty is closest to yoona or dara. In the opposite suzy has more of american beauty for me, her body also. Well, its different for everyone... so dont hate me

kelly tran
· Posted August 9, 2014 @ 9:17 pm
Yoona is really pretty!! Suzy too but I prefer yoona more.

NorthMelon
· Posted July 30, 2014 @ 12:34 am
KRYSTAL!!! KRYSTAL UNNIE SHOULDVE WON! But suzy's pretty too ^^ they're all gorgeous
goddesssuzy
· Posted August 8, 2014 @ 9:51 am
Yeah, but it's fan voted and as far as i know Suzy is the most popular idol in Korea :) I also like krystal tho

coolplayboy
· Posted July 5, 2014 @ 6:47 am
WTF!!!!! YoonA is way prettier I didn't mean Suzy isn't pretty but I prefer more !
fawnlikedeer
· Posted July 7, 2014 @ 3:27 pm
It's cuz people will just choose their bais over the real reality
goddesssuzy
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 7:52 pm
@fawnlikedeer No, beauty is in the eye of beholder and i think Suzy is the most beautiful person in earth. Shut up dude
goddesssuzy
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 7:52 pm
@fawnlikedeer Why cant you accept that NOT EVERY PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOUR BIAS!? ACCEPT IT STUPID

goddesssuzy
· Posted July 4, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

Sorry guys, Suzy is the most prettiest idol in k-pop :)) Even in Mnet for your information, It doesn't mean that Yoona is the most prettiest because she's just the visual of SNSD. She's just popular and well... plain. Dara is only popular international. While, Suzy is the most popular idol and she's the highest grossing idol along with GD. Suzy is most populat than all of the members of SNSD, my korean friend told me that because i ask if Miss A is popular in Korea. He says not that popular like SNSD but Miss A's SUZY is more popular than all the member of SNSD. Remember, Korea is the most important here ;)

fawnlikedeer
· Posted July 7, 2014 @ 3:33 pm
No it's taeyeon and Gd,suzy is not popular internationally only in Korea becuase she sucessful in drama and garnered fan who watched it.Suzy is the highest paid but snsd rarely accepts commercial activities since 2011 becuase of their activity in japan and talk shows.your username says suzy so everyone knows your biased towards suzy.in my opinion I don't think yoona or suzy is pretty and are pretty average,seohyun is most pretty for me though people are blind to see it.
goddesssuzy
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 7:48 pm
@fawnlikedeer Sure believe it lol. Do you think Suzy accept all the activities? I dont think so, that SNSD rarely accept commercial AND EVEN IF THEY ACCEPT ALL THE COMMERCIAL OFFERS THEY STILL CANT BIT THE CF QUEEN WHICH IS SUZY :) Suzy is still popular internationally duh. And remember KOREA IS MOST IMPORTANT HERE
goddesssuzy
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 7:49 pm
@fawnlikedeer Because the offical vote you know, only korean people vote there not international so back off
goddesssuzy
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 7:54 pm
@fawnlikedeer Seohyun is one of the ugliest kpop idol in my eyes. Srsly. People cant see that Seohyun is beautiful!? BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF BEHOLDER SO NOT EVERY PEOPLE WILL AGREE TO YOU! HOW CLOSE MINDED PERSON YOU ARE
fawnlikedeer
· Posted July 11, 2014 @ 8:04 pm
@goddesssuzy you said it,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,in my eyes suzy is one of the least attractive idols I've seen
goddesssuzy