Recently, Las Vegas rolled out an unprecedented pink carpet for global K-pop phenomenon, BLACKPINK. The city illuminated several major landmarks in pink to usher in their concert at Allegiant Stadium. This breathtaking spectacle was so prominent that it could even be viewed from satellite imagery.
Participating landmarks so far include:
- -Eiffel Tower at Paris Hotel & Casino
- -Harry Reid International Airport, East Ramp Control Tower.
- -High Roller at The LINQ Promenade.
- -Las Vegas Gateway Arches.
- -Luxor Hotel & Casino.
- -Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- -The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod.
Not only that, the official Las Vegas social media accounts changed their logo to pink and various activities took place in the city, including an AREA15 scavenger hunt and a photo opportunity outside Caesars Palace.
The normally bright yellow lights of Las Vegas will stay pink until Monday, August 21, so if you love BLACKPINK or are in town you still have plenty of photo opportunities or enjoy the beautiful colors of the city.