Sometimes friendships can run thicker than blood, plus what's life without a bestie to share it with? Here are seven K-drama besties we'd love to be best friends forever with!
1. Kim Hye Jin in "She Was Pretty": Probably one of the most understanding and caring drama characters around. Upon discovering that her best friend Hari continued her farce as "Kim Hye Jin," due to having a crush on Ji Sung Joon, rather than lashing out and making quick judgments, the real Kim Hye Jin put in a lot of effort to understand from her friend's perspective. So who is to say Kim Hye Jin wouldn't make the perfect best friend? After all, we all need that someone who can always show us a different side to the story, don't we?
2. Swag Squad in "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo": Having besties who love to eat is always the best, especially if you're a major foodie yourself and who can beat out the swag squad, the best food fighters around?
3. Hong Du Shik in "Hometown Cha Cha Cha": The friend who can do all things! You can't help but want to be friends with Hong Du Shik, with his calm and cool personality!
4. Jin Young Seo in "The Business Proposal": Sassy, bold, and charismatic Jin Young Seo is probably one of the best friends you could ever have. Always keeping an eye out for you, Jin Young Seo is undoubtedly someone you can rely on as your bestie!
5. Lee Hyo Shin in "The Heirs": We always need a friend that can be the peacemaker, and Lee Hyo Shin is and has always been the peacemaker when things can be tense.
6. Moon Gang Tae in "It's Okay to Not be Okay": Putting others first before himself, Gang Tae is the practical bestie looking at situations from a rational perspective; just be careful that you don't get hurt by his bluntness.
7. Kim Shin Hyuk in "She Was Pretty": Probably the most comedic friend you'll ever have! Being friends with Kim Shin Hyuk is sure to be a joy!
Who are some K-drama characters that you'd love to be best friends with forever?