BTS V's song "Sweet Night" which is an OST from the Korean Drama "Itaewon Class" has now taken over World's 5 biggest Music Markets - USA, Japan, UK, Germany and France .
1) USA :
- "Sweet Night" becomes the first Korean Song and Act in History to spend 112 consecutive hours at #1 on US iTunes surpassing BTS ON’s 107 hours record.
- The song debuted at #2 spot on Digital Song Sales chart. (11k sales)
- V also debuted at #9 Billboard emerging artist
2) Japan : "Sweet Night" has gained mega success in Japan, which is world's second biggest music market, by debuting at #2 in iTunes , #5 at Oricon and #10 Billboard Japan Download song chart.
This is huge for a Korean Artist .
3) UK : V has now joined Psy as the only Korean soloists to debut in top #10 in UK Billboard Official Digital Sales Chart .
He is also the second soloist to achieve #1 on UK iTunes .
4) Germany : The song achieved #8 in Germany iTunes.
- "Sweet Night" debuted #9 in France official digital songs sales chart .
- V also joins Psy, Jhope & Suga as only Korean Solo Artist with a song Debut straight at #1 France iTunes.
The song is now a global success, portraying V as a successful solo artist.
Congratulations to V !!