Dispatch has exposed the abusive conditions the member of TRCNG had to endure under TS Entertainment.
According to the exclusive Dispatch report on the 18th, TRCNG members endured unlivable conditions with barely any heating, air conditioning or electricity due to unpaid bills by the agency. The company executives also verbally and physically abused the members with one member recalling a time when "a senior executive beat a member with a metal chair causing his ear lobe to split and the member had to pay his own medical bill afterwards. All the members saw it happen."
According to Woo Yeop and Tae Sun, underage members were asked to go to "room salons" with executives and even do manual labor as they were asked to sell "Air Jordans" for one the executives who's hobby was to collect the brand's footwear.
You can read the full translations of the Dispatch article here.
- 1.[+3,043, -23] TS has always been problematic.
- 2. [+2,767, -18] Their parents must've been so heartbroken.ㅠㅠ. Just imagine how bad it had to be for them to create their own katalk group chat to discuss things. These thugs at TS don't even realize how serious this whole issue is and are laughing about it.
- 3. [+2,612, -18] These morally bankrupt agencies that live off the back breaking work of trainees need to go bankrupt so that they can wake up~
- 4. [+216, -1] I could tell TS was trash with the way they treated Hyosung...her career was at its peak and they still paid her 6 million won.
- 5. [+214, -1] Isn't this the same agency that didn't pay Sleepy? It looks like they ripped off all their artists.
- 6. [+202, -1] This was the same agency Secret was under too right? I remember that the members also lived in a dangerous half-basement that didn't even have curtains. They had to cover the windows with foil? It looks like they never changed ㅋㅋㅋ
- 7. [+198, -2] Does it make sense for these kids to end in debt to TS for 1.6 billion won when they barely invested anything in them?
- 8. [+192, -2] Aigoo...so their mothers had to save up money to buy them a filter so that they could have cold water? That really breaks my heart ㅠㅠ. Can you imagine how heartbreaking it would be to find out your child is living like this? ㅠ
- 9. [+129, -0] Isn't this Sleepy's company? ㅋㅋ
- 10. [+84, -7] I can't believe there's company more trash than YG