Article: 'Drug suspicion' Park Yoochun removed all his body hair... police suspect destruction of evidence
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+3,013, -58] Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even have any more hate to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is just so funny ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,643, -47] Looks like he'll be disappearing after his legendary press conference ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,151, -44] Look at his picture ㅋㅋㅋ Does he even look normal
4. [+119, -5] ??? When he was in TVXQ, I remember seeing him with a bush full of armpit hair? Since when did he start removing body hair? ㅋㅋ
5. [+108, -16] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No different from Robert Holley
6. [+106, -1] He removed his body hair for his concert?? What a joke.. Making all sorts of excuses for his guilt..
7. [+90, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was he so confident at his press conference because he had already gotten rid of all his evidence?
8. [+85, -4] It has to be difficult to live your life this desperately sad
9. [+78, -1] I already knew from the state of his hair that he had already bleached it and dyed it back to black. Look at how stiff it is even after he straightened it.
10. [+64, -7] I knew it. The fact that police had already searched and seized his house means that they already have a lot of evidence built up on him. I really think the press conference was his last desperate attempt because he knows that it's over for him once he gets caught for drug use. I realized with Holley that anyone who shows up to a police's drug investigation with all their body hair removed means they 100% did it.
Article: Park Yoochun, "Body hair removal was for concert" vs Police "Suspicion of destruction of drug evidence"
1. [+191, -4] I remember he was out there with armpit hair galore when he was in TVXQ, and now he's saying he removed his body hair for his concert?? ㅋㅋ
2. [+171, -5] But you had no problem flapping your armpit hair around at your past concerts
3. [+145, -5] What are you showing at your concert that you had to remove your body hair?
4. [+14, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he performing at his concert in his underwear? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he blaming his concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+13, -5] Is it a nude concert? What kind of excuse is that...
1. [+1,110, -14] Something about him is fishy
2. [+801, -7] Is he performing naked at his concert?
3. [+591, -6] Did he not know that if he's really as innocent as he claims, he should not have removed his body hair..?
4. [+493, -6] He totally did drugs. Why would he remove his body hair, tsk tsk. He knew that there's something to hide. How ridiculous.
5. [+235, -5] There's already his CCTV going around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+209, -1] Hilarious, I remember his nickname during his TVXQ days being 'Armpit Hair Yoochun'
7. [+176, -1] Really hilarious, don't most of his old fans know that he doesn't shave? ㅋㅋㅋ Since when did you ever shave your arm pits for your concerts ㅋㅋㅋ Do you want me to show you pictures of you holding your arms up with your hair still there? Don't lie about something you can't back, there are hundreds of thousands of fans who can prove otherwise.
8. [+102, -1] Does he perform at his concerts with his d*ck out?
9. [+94, -0] I know we have to wait for investigations and results to be out but.. I have a feeling his press conference is going to be remembered as a meme;
10. [+91, -2] What does removing your body hair have anything to do with your concert? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can understand having to bleach your hair for that but?