Jung Joon Young has been completely erased from tvN's 'Salty Tour.'
Due to the ongoing issues involving illegal filming and distribution of unconsented content, Jung Joon Young has dropped out of all programs and activities, including the travel show 'Salty Tour.' This meant the producers had to edit out Jung Joon Young in all the scenes. Many viewers sympathized with the producers for going through the extra work but contrary to their concerns, the producers overcame the issue with their amazing editing.
Here are the 'Salty Tour' producers' remarkable editing techniques!
1. Cropping or using footage that does not include Jung Joon Young's face. (The person in the gray jacket is Jung Joon Young)
2. Covering up Jung Joon Young with enlarged on-screen graphics.
3. Overlapping scenes to hide Jung Joon Young. (He was originally standing between Hani and Yoon Min Sang)
4. Coloring him as the color of the wall.
5. Or just plainly deleting him out of the scene.
Netizens commented, "'Salty Tour' producers' are becoming experts in editing lol" "They really did a good job in covering him up," "Wow lol great job," "Daebak."