73

36

News
Posted by emmamadison2411,002 pts Sunday, March 3, 2019

Yang Hyun Suk breaks his silence about the disposal trucks spotted at YG Entertainment

USER CONTENT

YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk has broken his silence about the disposal trucks.

On an interview with My Daily on the morning of March 4th, YG spoke out about the disposal trucks that had been spotted at YG Entertainment in the early morning on the 28th after Seungri's overnight investigation.

YG said, "I think the wrong information has been circulated. I had to check it out because I was curious.  It is a procedure that is conducted every 3 months (quarterly) every year.  Normally, employees are notified about it ten days before.  I hope this helps clear the wrong information being circulated."  YG then provided YG Entertainment's regular timetable for security disposal and announcements that show that the documents to be shredded had been sealed in the warehouse in the first quarter of 2019.  


Previously, the Chosun Ilbo had reported that two vehicles arrived at the YG Entertainment building at 6:00 before normal business hours and dozens of boxes and trucks were loaded onto the vehicles over the course of two hours. "It appears that a singer from YG Entertainment that had voluntarily visited the police the day before had asked for a large amount of shredding," the Ilbo alleged. 

See timetable and supporting docs provided by YG below:

  1. Seungri
66 68,811 Share 67% Upvoted

31

jokerfish821 pts Sunday, March 3, 2019 2
Sunday, March 3, 2019

This article is hilarious biased.


They left out the part of his statement where he said he contacted the shredding company and they are holding the documents in a werehouse currently.

Share

2 more replies

16

Night94480 pts Sunday, March 3, 2019 5
Sunday, March 3, 2019

Comment has been deleted

Share

5 more replies

SHOW ALL COMMENTS

NCT
41 minutes ago   0   528

allkpop in your Inbox

New Message

SEND