This is purely for everyone to share unpopular opinions regarding the kpop industry and it's fan bases without any hate and civil discussions.
My list of unpopular opinions:
1. Kpop songs are slowly becoming very repetitive and although very catchy and attract a lot of new fans - as a seasoned kfan, I prefer songs from 2017 and previously.
2. A lot of the new fans are simply for the trend and although it's good to gain new fans, some of them are really inconsiderate and disrespectful and are ultimately creating bad images of kfans for other international artist fan bases. (e.g : The Dolan Twins scandal, Blinks v ARMYS mocking the respective artists appearances etc.) It's not needed fr.
3. People are beginning to care more about MV views than artists' actual talents and stan them based on who has most popularity.
4. More and more fans are becoming saesangs and koreaboos and it's not cute when east asian people are made to be uncomfortable because they're being stared at by people wondering if they're korean or not.
5. Despite what each respective fandom may argue, all fandoms can be very disrespectful unnecessarily toward others and therefore acquiring the kfans bad reputations.
6. Newer idol groups are more like older seasoned groups and don't have much flair to themselves.
You don't have to agree with these, and you can openly voice your disagreements in the comments and I will respectfully acknowledge and respond. You may also drop your own unpopular opinions so we can have healthy discussions about these issues and try to work with them.