Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 23 days ago

Heechul reveals the gay rumors he heard about himself

HEECHUL

Super Junior's Heechul talked about his gay rumors.

On the February 26 airing of KBS 2TV's '6-Party Talk,' the panelists had a discussion about fake news.

Heechul, who has been suffering from gay rumors since his debut, opened up about the issue and revealed, "My name was on a jjirashi (tabloid) once."

He continued, "Super Junior has a group chat. One time, someone shared a post stating, 'male idol A is dating male actor B but he cheated on B with another actor C. C then went to A's home and A got on his knees and apologized.' I was wondering 'who is it, who is it,' but I found my name as A at the bottom. I was startled and frustrated."

Jang Do Yeon commented, "We just ignore it if it says Heechul is gay but you come to believe it when the descriptions are so detailed."

1. Heechul
  2. 6 PARTY TALK
47 66,995 Share 81% Upvoted

FriedChickenLove 23 days ago 3
23 days ago

"male idol A is dating male actor B but he cheated on B with another actor C. C then went to A's home and A got on his knees and apologized"

C and B need to ditch A and find people who would love them properly and be loyal.

3 more replies

Yeht 23 days ago 1
23 days ago

This actually happened tho but not with Heechul. It was another group (I cant seem to remember the group's name), it was early 2000s and the group broke up after a year or so after debut because two of the idols within the group were dating then one of the idols cheated on the other with another male idol. The two fought after the one who was cheated on found out. The group disbanded because of this.

1 more reply