An internal fight between inetz and knetz blinks. knetz calls inetz “I-Roaches” while inetz calls knetz “racist”. what kind of fandom is this?
Posted on January 15, 2019
I saw this on Youtube so I'm sharing it hereㅠㅜ
First of all, let me explain the situation...
Rose was in the middle of her IG live and was chatting with fans, but kept speaking in English
Rose: (reading fans comment) "Me too do I have to do it in English?"
Rose: (Korean)No. everyone hello? Since this is Instagram, I thought that I could do it in English, so I greeted in English (...) Hello~
(after a while)
Rose: (reading fans comments) "I can't understand English"
Rose: (Korean) I did it in Korean earlier, I'll do it in Korean then~ Sorry
And this is the comments of the I-roaches who watched the video
There are so many annoying foreigners here. Where are the Koreans "coercing" her to speak in Korean in that video? The ones who are coercing are idols whenever they have a live saying "eng plz" plastered all over the comments section, you're the ones coercing them. We completely understand that since it's on Instagram, she naturally would do it in English and we understand that she's more used to English? Every time there's a Vapp, foreigners always come in with "eng plz". Of course, Rose will reply Koreans in Korean on her IG live because Koreans are watching her, why are you bullsh*ting about her saying sorry for replying in Korean; how many idols have apologized on Vlive for not being able to speak in Korean? f*ck"
Meanwhile, these Korean comments snapped
original post: here
1. She's speaking in Korean because she's promoting in Korea, what's wrong with it?
2. They do that while they're the ones always forcing idols to speak English
3. Those Inets f*ckers are the ones who literally monopolize the Vlive comment section with "English please English please" all the time
4. She's promoting in Korea by the wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We never told her to speak in Korean what nonsense
5. Then you guys should stop with the "eng plz"ㅋㅋ
6. I seriously think they have mental issues
7. F*ck then what's the point of being a KPOP idol? They speak Korean, their songs are in Korean, they promote in Korea, that's why they're called KPOP idols
8. She's a singer who debuted in Korea, why are they surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. She's a Korean idol, obviously, she will speak Korean. I bet there are far more "eng plz" comments
10. Fuck KOR plz^^ (t/n: comment written in English)