Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 18 days ago

Singer/actor Rain's parents also accused of fraud via online community claim

Rain

Following the parents of rapper siblings Sanchez and Microdot, as well as the parents of rapper Dok2, singer/actor Rain's parents have also been accused of fraud, according to one online community claim on November 26.

One netizen 'A' wrote via an online community, "Singer rain's parent borrowed money from my parents, then cut off contact."

'A' explained, "In 1988, my parents ran a rice shop at Yongmun Market in Seoul, while Rain's parent ran a rice cake shop. [Rain's parent's side] borrowed rice worth approximately 17 million KRW (~ 15,000 USD) as well as cash 8 million KRW (~ 7,000 USD) in cash. My parents continued to ask that they be requited for the amount, but Rain's parent refused, arguing financial strain. After a while, my parents gave up and asked for only the original amount in return, but Rain's family disappeared."

Currently, 'A's parents are over 60 years old, and as it has been over 30 years since the incident, which likely means that 'A's side will not be able to file a civil lawsuit.

In response to the claim, Rain's label Rain Company told media outlets, "We are currently checking on the matter."
  1. Rain
8 11,377 Share 92% Upvoted

tristanah 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

In 1988 that was a big amount of money as value so normally it should have been some paper made between parts even if only handwritten, I think. Something is fishy here.

taichou_san 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

"my parents gave up and asked for only the original amount in return" ???? anyways if that netizen A lie...rain gonna hunt him/her down i guess...u trying to accuse one of the powerhouse couple in s.korea lol

rukhsar 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

`yes you can essentially started three weeks past and that i makes $385 benefit $135 to $a hundred and fifty consistently simply by working at the internet from

domestic. I made ina long term! "a great deal obliged to you for giving American explicit this remarkable opportunity to earn more money from domestic. This in

addition coins has adjusted my lifestyles in such quite a few manners by which, supply you!". go to this website online domestic media tech tab for extra element thank

you... www.geosalary.com

mohsin123M (Banned) 11 days ago 0
11 days ago

Comment has been deleted

NORM 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

I call BS. So they never tried to sue back when Rain was WAYYYYY popular or while his mother was alive. This is just greed at this point -_-

krell 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

It would SEEM now that there are a LOT of K-pop Idols now seeing these 'PARENTS (Family member) CORRUPT' type BAD PUBLICITY claims. SOME of these *alleged* claims are LIKELY to prove FALSE or 'overstated' in the end ; in terms of the MONEY involved. But, IF there is MONEY in it, some FALSE claims will persist. NO IDEA here on the particulars of RAIN's PARENTS and their situation.

Rainsbaby 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

I wish i could change my username....i lost all respect for Rain..he used to be so cool to me back in the heyday of his career, but after reading so many shadey ish he has done...yeah...guess i will have to get a new username here...I see he is not fighting this one...to me he done MBLAQ wrong, his clothning line was shadey too...

luxeden 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

He was 6 years old at the time when this allegedly took place...what is supposed to be fighting in this case? The other issues you stated may be valid...but this? come on!

misc.