Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 19 days ago

Se7en responds to being mentioned by BTS' j-hope at the '2018 Asia Artist Awards'

Se7en, (Bangtan Boys) BTS
Se7en responded to the honorable mention by j-hope

On November 28, BTS won multiple prizes, including 'Daesang' (grand prize) at the '2018 Asia Artist Awards.' During the award speech, j-hope mentioned Se7en, stating, "I remember growing passionate and dreaming after listening to Se7en sunbaenim's 'Passion' when I was young. I want to thank many of the senior artists who allowed us to dream."

In response, Se7en shared a video of j-hope's speech on his Instagram and said, "Now I'm a fan of you guys. #BTS #congrats."

View this post on Instagram

#이제는내가너희들FAN #BTS #congrats

A post shared by 세븐 SE7EN (@se7enofficial) on

1. Se7en
  2. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
10 23,212 Share 52% Upvoted

dancingbella23 19 days ago 5
19 days ago

why are people voting this down? It's a nice, positive post of a young celebrity appreciating veteran celebrity?

Waf_Niel 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Don't worry about the downvote, it only happens here, as people can open multiple accounts and hiding behind those accounts. BTS is doing well outside of allkpop. Winning a lot of awards, breaking records, becoming ambassadors etc... Don't forget to watch live melon music awards tomorrow!!!

MBertrand (Banned) 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

The same is happening right now with the new RV article. There are some who dislike BTS and RV so much that they made so many accounts just to downvote the articles about them.

kas7ia 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

I know right? But since BTS is mentioned, haters feel the need to automatically downvote this ;(

4 more replies

Fan_from_India 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

Seven, was so good at AAA. I never knew this gentleman before and when they announced next performer is Seven I thought 7 guys would come over. I am still new to this wonderful world of Kpop...need to still catchup on veterans. And both BTS and Seven acknowledging each other is wonderful.

I like many artists but somehow few fans think that one has to be loyal to just one group which I find strange coz its my choice right? I love BTS, EXO, BIG BANG, Super Junior and now Seven. Oh yes GOT7 they are good too. I ensured all my friends watched the MV of "Look" and we all tried to learn the hook step of the song....the outcome was hilariously funny though

I am not very well versed with girl groups but I love Black Pink, Mamamoo, IU. I am still getting the hang of Twice...I am yet to decipher their voice. For Red Velvet I like their dark concept more.

Overall everyone are good. Looking forward for remainder year end awards

teyling 19 days ago 0
19 days ago

From several fancam videos, there were lots of idols happily dancing to Se7en's performance and shout aloud with claps when Se7en did his 7 stand. Well done Se7en , you are still a fan of many, BTS included.

thealigirl8 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

that's so sweet of them both

thesiiiiickest 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

That's so cute, love seeing nice sunbae hoobae relationships

allkpop in your Inbox