Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF Monday, November 12, 2018

Hara decides not to cancel her fan meeting despite the ongoing lawsuit with her ex-boyfriend

Hara
Hara is holding her fan meeting in Japan as scheduled.

On November 11, Hara dedicated a handwritten letter to fans via her official Japan fan club website. She first apologized, stating, "I apologize for causing concerns with my personal matters. It took me a long time to greet you guys because I was hesitant about the various reports and I couldn't get my mind together."

She continued, "The encouraging support and messages from you guys gave me great confidence in this situation. I sincerely appreciate it," and said, "During the fan meeting last year, I promised to have one again this year and I've been preparing hard for it. I was concerned because there are a few things I still need to resolve but I ultimately decided to have a fan meeting this year."

The event is scheduled to take place in Japan on December 24.

Hara lastly stated, "I want to deliver my apology and appreciation to each and every one of you. I looked back at myself again and I want to become Goo Hara who can deliver happiness to you guys through various promotions."

Meanwhile, Hara and her ex-boyfriend Choi Jong Bum has been indicted and forwarded to prosecution for trial.

1. Hara
28 Share 87% Upvoted

borahae Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

that scum will pay for everything he did to her, Hara will only be fined for the scratches and should not suffer anymore and should be able to lead her normal life. poor girl. hopefully next time she will be able to stop a douche from the beginning and run away while she can.

Anpanman Monday, November 12, 2018 19
Monday, November 12, 2018

There's no reason for her to cancel it though. She did nothing wrong and if she feels okay, she can freely do anything she wants. Not to mention it's her work

RyenLux 30 days ago 2
30 days ago

I have to say I'm surprised the police allowed her to leave the country. I doubt she's a flight risk and all, but she has been indicted. I was under the impression that she'd have to stay in SK for the duration of the investigation/trial.

Anpanman 30 days ago 0
30 days ago

Maybe they've come to some kind of agreement with the police? Lol to be honest, korean laws sometimes don't make any sense to me.

krell 29 days ago 0
29 days ago

DIFFICULT to believe that HARA would do any JAIL TIME in this situation. So, more likely, is a MONEY FINE situation. Which, HARA owns a SEOUL building ; so she can pay the MONEY FINE. MAYBE HARA only needs to get official PERMISSION from the PROSECUTOR or JUDGE to travel? Which, MAYBE HARA did NOT think of it either? That she might need to get PERMISSION to travel to JAPAN? Anyway, HARA seems NOT a 'flight risk' somehow. Who knows ... ;)

kizaru_hijin Monday, November 12, 2018 15
Monday, November 12, 2018

yes, according to you all men are rapists and deserve to die...not talking about this case, but even when the male celebrities are proved to be innocent, you sexist scum still cry around and desperately try to spread some more lies about them...

15 more replies

Jon666 (Banned) Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

Her ex is an asshole, she only defended herself.

pink_oracle Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

Good. I hope getting out of Korea and spending time with the fans who will support and encourage her gives her a nice break from all the shit she's been through.

9AF Tuesday, November 13, 2018 0
Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Good for you, Hara! ^^

desikyu Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

good for her! i think the fans are overwhelmingly on her side. it's probably emotionally a drain, but I hope she doesn't stop her career or life for that scumbag.

krell Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

I think this is the *correct* decision for HARA ; FIGHTING !!!

HARA ; TOP 'Spoiler' includes detailed Analysis of the HARA vs. ex-BF situation. Also, Police Station (HARA Bandages ; 26 Photos) ; And DISPATCH NEWS 'Timeline' Video. Also, many other HARA Photos ; Slideshows ; MVs (URLs)

walkertexasrange Monday, November 12, 2018 1
Monday, November 12, 2018

I am curious about this sex-tape. When it will it be leaked?

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Monday, November 12, 2018 0
Monday, November 12, 2018

Are you by any chance the pervert wanker Bigblueagain who is always looking for celebrities sex tape?

allkpop in your Inbox