Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by KayRosa AKP STAFF 18 days ago

EXO's Baekhyun calls out sasaengs once again on Instagram Live

EXO's Baekhyun called out sasaengs on Instagram.

On November 24th, Baekhyun held an Instagram live session with his fans, where he questioned the motives of the obsessive 'sasaeng fans'. Following the previous incident earlier this year, Baekhyun has once again outwardly expressed his annoyance towards sasaengs.

During the session, he said:

Furthermore, Baekhyun mentioned how he can't even easily contact his parents, because the constant messages from sasaengs keep pushing down the older texts sent by his family. Due to the amount of stress, he is also going through weight troubles, he says.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun also made it clear that it wasn't EXO-Ls but sasaengs who were annoying him. "I just want everybody to be happy. Nothing's changed since the day I debuted," continued Baekhyun. "You can stop buying albums now. Instead, buy something warm, like a padding jacket."

Check out some more translations below:

1. EXO
  2. Baekhyun
19 Share 88% Upvoted

eigb10 18 days ago 1
18 days ago

Once Baekhyun goes tf off everyone is going to get butt hurt & he will have to apologize for no reason again

anyways he's so cute just leave him alone

Kkkpopvvv 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

so true! He apologized 3 times for things he did not do and were not wrong! If some strange men called you the haters every night how would they feel?Especially since no one is gonna help?Simple. You help yourself. No one should have such emotional abuse. These sasaengs are stalkers.

Kkkpopvvv 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Poor Baekhyun. People don't understand why he is angry. It's not just calls. They switch their numbers REALLY often. Some sasaengs pay the employees or are employees of phone companies so they get their numbers easily. From secret cameras in tebby bears, cameras in hotel rooms, audio devices in their showers Sasaengs are stalkers. DO you not understand that what they do is illegal. If someone stalked you everywhere you go and tried to take naked pictures of you and take your underwear how would you feel?Last year Baekyun had to apoligize 3 times FOR NOTHING!tHIS TIME HE SHOULD NOT AOPLOGIZE! They are human leave them alone!Their jobs are jobs. He loves his fans and makes Vlives often to talk with them. Sings when asked,answers questions. He even coos like a mother at babies do. Instead of people hating on him they should praise him. It's also nice that he says to fans not to buy albums. He said it because a fan asked how many albums she should buy. He said to stop. They don't care about awards but they are sad when they know their fans will be sad.

Anpanman 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

I wonder how some idols stay sane. You don't need antis with insane "fans" like this

neel_raj 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

oh my god he really snapped, and for good reason. I'm so glad we could see what he truly thought and how he stressed it out, now everyones gonna get mad bc an idol was being honest and human ug h

candye1127 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Despite the sad/distressing messages he was trying to convey in his video, he still looked so adorable and delicious with his speaking tone and being in the blanket(?) and all

changminbaby 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

"but... since you guys can say bad things I don't post about it, and I have messed up in the past..."

no you should expose them and dont apologize about exposing them!!

Biggiecheese_18 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

Might be greenpeace. These fuckers call me 4 or 5 times everydays with different phone numbers I don't even know how they found me they might have picked his number randomly too

Nanie1017 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

I'm surprised idols don't just use walkie talkies after awhile. Fuck a bunch of asshole strangers blowing up your phone to tell you to change yourself to be liked more.

P_oopster 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Good for him. He has every right to get off the clock from work like we all do. Geez, let the poor guy speak with his family. Some people are cray cray. No wonder he rarely goes out, I'd be scared and crapping in my pants too if i had a creepy person following me and STALKING.

verencia_hahaha 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Ughh those sasaengs better leave Baekhyun alone!
Let's respect our idols' privacy.. okay

Sehunicron 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

baekhyun, you know my heart, you know that i love you no matter what, 24/7/365

you know i love you from here to infinity

i hate those sasaengs who disrupt your precious life

elfinkyy 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Too bad the sasaengs aren't going to listen if anything they might get delusional and excited because they were mentioned on his ig live

taichou_san 18 days ago 0
18 days ago

soon...he apologize again etc2...

knightqueen_28 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

LISTEN UP ALL YOU DUMB SASAENGS ....

U DARE TROUBLE THEM , WE GET YOU LOVE THEM SO DO WE, BUT HOW THE HELL WOULD U FEEL IF I STALKED U AND ANNOYED U ... WE JUST NEED TO SUPPORT THEM AND SHOW WE WILL BE THERE FOR THEM AND NOT SHOW THAT " WE ARE EVERYWHERE YOU CAN'T ESCAPE US (*evil laugh)" ...

SO DUMB ASSES STOP THIS NONSENSE AND START LIVING YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE!!!

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER EXO-L'S BUT I'M PISSED WITH U GUYS TROUBLING MY BOI'S!!!!

I'M SORRY FOR SAYING THIS RUDELY BUT I SINCERELY AS YOU GUYS TO STOP STALKING AND ANNOYING THEM ... PLEASE !!!

victoria_fund (Banned) 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

Comment has been deleted

Icameinyoonasass 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

I would be more empathetic if beakhyun wasnt a douche bag... there is calling out saesangs and there is revealing numbers to other saesang fans to incite more harassment in the celebrity's favor...

-12

Stopudelulu 17 days ago 1
17 days ago

he also knows that their stupid fans are taking loans to bulk buy their albums. Pathetic fandom

Exoflop should be thankful for sasaengs or else exoflop don't hv fans anymore. Lmao

knightqueen_28 17 days ago 0
17 days ago

i believe you should not be saying this considering fans ARE the ones supporting them ... whichever the fandom maybe !

AND BTW SASAENGS ARE BAD AND ANNOYING PEOPLE 'NOT GOOD'.. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF EXO HAS LESS FANS BUT ITS A PROBLEM IF FANS TROUBLE THEM !

I'M SURE YOU WOULD TOO HATE IF SOMEONE STALKED U ENOUGH THAT U CAN'T EVEN SLEEP IN PEACE ...

anyways ... stay safe and don't abuse any fandom!

allkpop in your Inbox