Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by elliefilet AKP STAFF 8 days ago

Dara reveals she joined 'Real Men 300' to raise her self-esteem after 2NE1's disbandment

2NE1, Dara
Dara revealed she joined 'Real Men 300' to raise her self-esteem after 2NE1's disbandment.

On the November 9th installment of 'Real Men 300', Dara expressed, "When I was promoting with 2NE1 5 years ago, there was a time I told my agency that I want to try out being part of the women's division of the army. We didn't really do variety shows though, and I wasn't able to feature on 'Real Men' because of our situation."

When asked why she chose to appear on the military reality show 5 years later, Dara said, "After 2NE1's disbandment, my self-esteem really flattened. To recover my self-esteem, I decided on enlisting. I don't want to rely on anyone, and I want to stand on my own."

Aside from Dara, Oh Ji Ho, Momoland's JooE, actress Lee Jung Hyun, and BJ Gamst have also joined the crew. Stay tuned for updates.

SEE ALSO: [Interview] Ask anything and everything: Send us your questions for Minzy!

13 Share 84% Upvoted

kmspl 8 days ago 0
8 days ago

I'm really looking forward to watching this. Dara's a hardworker.

-15

Wang_Sejung 8 days ago 11
8 days ago

Meanwhile the addicted smuggler monster Park bom who was responsible of 2ne1 disbandment joined drug cartel to raise her income.

TR1988 7 days ago 2
7 days ago

That was her ADHD medication. It is not approved in Korea, but it is the most common and most effective treatment for ADHD here in the US. It has the highest success rate of any ADHD medication (the most positive results in clinical trials). It is not fair to blame Bom because she took this medication as it really improves the lives of people with ADHD who would otherwise struggle a lot. It was Minzy who left YG to start her solo career (although I don't blame her either).

Wang_Sejung 7 days ago 1
7 days ago

." It is not approved in Korea."..."treatment for ADHD here in the US....". No more comments needed. If she wants to use this drug she is more than welcome to live Korea. And everyone knows that 2ne1 was disbanded because of addicted smuggler Park bom, even their director said that !!! Why you are lying?

TiffanyYoungFlop 3 days ago 0
3 days ago

Park Bom shades people and is a smuggler yet people will look over her mistakes and instead attacks comments defending her. Embarrassing.

Nova_REMIX 7 days ago 2
7 days ago

Stay tuned for Park Bom’s glorious comeback into the industry in January 2019!

2 more replies

kpoplolita 7 days ago 4
7 days ago

choke on a rusty std dick pls thanks.

4 more replies