Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

Discussions
Posted by QueenHeeYo 27 days ago

Why are people still calling NCT flops?

So I'm a nctzen and NCT are currently my ults so obviously I'm keeping up with them. They've been called flops ever since and they debuted and it's honestly been confusing me for some time now.

I could see why people would think that for the first half of their careers, however, I've seen people call them flops even recently and I don't thing that term can be applied to them anymore. I mean, and correct me if I'm wrong, they've had consistently good album sales and the fasebase has grown to be really big lately. Their doing pretty good in Korea and internationally NCT has become really popular. Also, NCT's title tracks pretty popular, plus a few members are really well known among the Kpop community (i.e. Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Lucas).

I would even say that their at Monsta x's or ikon's level of popularity (I know it's a bit of a stretch but maybe even Seventeen) which are both groups that are acknowledged often. I know for SM standards their kinda underperforming but calling them flops is completely incorrect. It's like saying that just because a group isn't at exo's or BTS's level then their flops which is a terrible way to measure a groups popularity.

Feel free to disagree with me because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is just my way of thinking.

83 Share 43% Upvoted

Celebration 27 days ago 3
27 days ago

I can't name one member. I rarely see them on variety. They don't chart that well. Music show wins are very thin and they never win in a row. While I wouldn't call them flops they aren't at all that high up either. Saying MX or Ikon level is a bit of a stretch. And Considering that Seventeen is just under BTS and EXO level, they aren't even close to their level. (FYI I am not a Seventeen fan just like I am not a NCT fan but I can still name a couple members of Seventeen) (I put MX above them, because frankly they had bad luck with super major hits being release at the same time as them). There is no one that is interesting in NCT. Frankly they have boring presences. And you don't have to be loud or funny to have presence. L has loads of it. No one in NCT is particularly ugly, they are good looking but nothing that stands out (I am generalizing obviously people won't agree with me, but they don't have the it factor imo). There songs are too.....uninteresting. Like they are good, but I immediately forget about them and can't remember a single note. Which is a problem with the group as a whole, they are really forgettable. Which is sad. They are good-looking, the songs are decent, they can sing and dance, they are under SM for christ sake, but I think the fact that they are under SM with SM's marketing is the only reason they haven't completely flopped like Spica did. This sounds like I am a NCT anti. I am not. If they come out with a bop or a variety show that makes me find them interesting, I can change my mind. I think your love for them is blinding you.

KpopDani 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

Personally, I am going to disagree with a few points. Firstly how have you never heard of Taeyong? He is extremely popular in the Kpop community for his striking visuals and great rap skills. He is considered one of this generation's ultimate male visuals so I'm surprised you haven't heard of at least him. Also other members are quite well known in the Kpop community for example Ten (one of this generation's best male dancers). For me it's just surprising how you've never heard of any member. Secondly, personally I think NCT are freaking hilarious. And I'm not saying that because I like them, I like them because they are funny. There are many groups which music I like but I don't stan because I don't find their personalities interesting. They don't appear in variety much but when I watch their behind their scenes, or when they have their own reality shows like NCT life, you see their personalities a lot. Those shows made me love them before I even properly listened to their music. If you knew NCT, members like Lucas and Haechan have huge personalities. Thirdly, I also disagree with the music thing. I think NCT makes good music but it just isn't to the Korean taste. For me, if a group I like makes a boring song, I won't listen to the song. But I like all of NCT's title tracks and their B-sides are even better! These are just my opinions and I respect that you may have yours but I just wanted to give my take on what you said :)

Celebration 25 days ago 0
25 days ago

I was just answering the Op's question. Why majority finds them to be flops, meanwhile their fans don't get it.

lume90 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I agree with everything you said. I actually didn't get into them until I finally decided to watch their Weekly Idol episodes then watched a bunch of their fanmade Youtube videos, then listened to their songs, watched their NCT Life shows, and soon became a fan. Their fans did a great job of editing their videos to show off their personalities and NCT boys are so lovable. I think most people who don't care about them haven't even looked at their stuff yet. But the amazing thing is that their music is actually pretty good.

Louis_XIV 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

The people who thought that just because NCT is a group from SM that they would automatically gain popularity and amass a fanbase to rival EXO were fools imo. Everything from how complicated their concept is to how many members they have to the fact that they arent really consistent in the genres of songs they put out means that it will of course take them a bit longer to gain traction and have people become familiar with who they are and what they are about. I think people often forget as well that NCT is still very new. Many of the members have had less than a handful of comebacks and are still trying to figure out what their place is in the group. You can look at a member like Jungwoo who literally has come out of his shell and almost become a new person in the past couple months to realize that so many of the members have so much potential (and talent) that just hasn't been realized yet and from a fan's perspective, it makes me really excited for the future and to be able to watch them grow and seeing what they do over the next 5 years is going to be a ride.

Kurapikaaa 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

People had very high expectations from NCT because they are from SM. NCT did not live up to those expectations. Many NCT fans are in denial about the popularity of NCT. They don't want to accept the reality that NCT is flopping because it hurts. They do exactly like you are doing right now. Attempting to convince yourself and others that they are not flopping by rationalising every evidence that they are flopping.

QueenHeeYo 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

Like I said your completely entitled to your own opinions and there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their own idea on what flopping means so I get where your coming from. For me, a group that flops is a group that has next to no fan base and has incredibly low album sales, both of which don't apply to NCT. I also did mention that by SM standards they aren't doing so good so I do agree with you on that. Again, thank you for being repesectful. On my other account I posted something similar and I had a lot of comments that were rude for no apparent reason

Kurapikaaa 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Reading this today, I think I was being a bit rude. Yesterday, I was under a lot of stress because I was working on something very important that I have been working on for days. I was tried and grumpy.You are correct in your assumption of people leaving rude comments for no apparent reason. I think many of those rude comments come from people who are just very stressed out and angry and they are looking at something to target their anger towards.They may not even be conscious of what they are doing.

GirlIsNoOne 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

In SM's own ranking they still far below their seniors, even Red Velvet. But in the whole kpop industry i think they doing quite well, they might haven't made an explosive hit now (like Mirotic, Sorry Sorry, Ring Ding Dong, or Growl) but they have good album sales and growing fanbase. Especially this year they perfomed in US, which is not many kpop groups can and their comeback song is pretty lit, just haven't won 1st place in music shows.

I think because NCT has a bit complex concept about the groups and units (Dream, 127, U, and soon to be China unit) instead of one single group, people have a bit hard time to get to know and familiarized the group. I, myself, just got a grasp on this groups and start to stanning them recently after watched them on Weekly Idol and Idol Room, although i like their songs way before (Chewing Gum, We Young, Fire Truck, Boss were my fave).

SM has big plans for NCT, even planning to expand the NCT brand across Asia (China and Vietnam in the process?) maybe much like AKB48. And it's quite interesting. And what i like about SM is they keep trying to make new things, all of their groups have their own style and concept, not to be overshadowed or copy of their seniors. From TVXQ to NCT and SNSD to Red Velvet, all of them are different. So i can't wait to see what SM have in store for NCT in the future

holdthisLnoobs 27 days ago 9
27 days ago

stop abusing your power as an article poster and shoving down your biased boy group flops down our throats, jesus christ...

QueenHeeYo 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I promise I'm not trying make you Stan NCT. I'm just trying to state my opinion.

holdthisLnoobs 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I forgive you, you sexy bitch

crowboy 27 days ago 6
27 days ago

it's not abusing power if everyone can post any article they want to lmao. is "article poster" a special title or something? hold your own L

6 more replies

ankhiedon 27 days ago 0

NCT ARE MY ULTS TOO

Honestly i feel you fam, they def aren't flops now. They've grown so much in popularity.

I've been into them for nearly two years now and from what I've seen. I think people def have been comparing them to their seniors, especially EXO being quadruple million sellers. Even if NCT doesn't sell as well as EXO, hitting millions isn't everything. (i'm not hating on EXO please don't get the wrong idea). They're still young and their fanbase is constantly growing with every comeback, so their sales will def improve even more Another reason seems to be views and wins on music show programs, so many people care about the views and how many wins their faves get. NCT may have not have spectacular view counts on YouTube nor a ton of music show wins, but it doesn't reflect how popular and how much their fans love them honestly. Hate these days directed towards the boys feel like jealousy.

SvtDiamondLife 27 days ago 2

*they're at Monsta X's or iKon's level

*they're kinda underperforming

*then they're flops

There are a bunch of other grammar mistakes like missing apostrophes and capital letters. Please get someone to proof read when making an article for a popular website!

borahae 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

this is a random passerby article, not a website worker. but I've indeed seen non-proofed articles here too.

QueenHeeYo 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Sorry about the mistakes. It's only me writing this and I never even looked over it

VerdeletG_123 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Honestly, I love NCT music (not the 7th sense, lil too highsnobiety for me), but my opinion for why they're "flopping" is that the group is a mess. I don't know anyone, and they're throwing new members in one by one and not using members sometimes as well, the line division is very heavily focused on Mark and Taeyong (even Taeil doesn't shine at all), and it's obvious that SM wants to push those two, especially with their desire to go for an American impact. NCT is also making mistakes:
1. In america rotating groups are not something we like, we prefer getting attached to artists, so introducing themselves as units and a complex system is more than an audience wants. I just want a group that make music. I can respect the idea but in practice it's too complex for your audience, and rule number one in almost every industry: assume your audience is dumb.
2. They went for an English comeback with lyrics talking about their fat bank accounts. This is a BAD idea. The song is not longer KPOP and it shows they're losing their identity, and it's not attractive. Western audience don't care about the language, but they do when you try to sell out. Additionally, a group bragging about fat bank accounts when we CAN understand them makes them.... kinda dickish, at least in my view.
3. They're not highlighting all their members. It's literally all about Mark and Taeyong. Because those two pretty much get all the lines and you have SO many other vocalists in the group, you struggle to give people lines (my baby winwin :'(), so no one else stands out. It can be argued Jaehyun stands out too but still not enough.

Don't wanna say this, but they should take some notes from BTS: Balance lines, keep it KPOP, and make it humbler than having tons of bank. If you aren't gonna be humble, DEFINITELY keep it korean.

Mitch1 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

theyre totally underrated..their songs are really good and they sure can dance...and so good looki g

Lovemida 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

For me, I don’t stan NCT simply cos with so many sub-units, I don’t know who is who in which groups. Very messy.

suzumeaoki 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

That's the very reason why you should stan early and understand them. Like, your not gonna know their concept if you just sit around and think of how messy they are, right??

dianasekarayu 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I'm not NCT fan and I'm a fan of another bg. Honestly I dont see NCT is flop. My first point might be: the concept is difficult to grab for public. And from non-fan point of view, I dont care who is in NCT who, as long as the music is good and the member is good I will like it. But they keep changing and eventually I dont care which NCT is which, I lose interest.

Secondly, I guess people are expecting instant boom of success just like other SM groups. While they are still not as close as famous as other SM group, people just quickly call them "flop".

If they are flop then they will not go to AMAs (which actually I dont understand why they were there anyway). But you got my point. They are just different but still growing. So they are not flop.

JohnTuuuu 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I think because SM just messed up with their NCT concept and their whole unit and rotatiin ideas. That makes people confused. I think, but its my opinion, if they debuted only by NCT name, and doesn't change concept s that much, they probably would have a lot of fame by now. Cuz the only UNIT with a really different concept was Dream and on their debut.

whatever101 26 days ago 0

they're flops by SM standards

EXO - YEAR 2 (2014)

Growl - No.2 on weekly song charts

XOXO - No.1 highest selling album of the year

NCT - YEAR 2 (2017)

Cherry Bomb - No.47 on weekly song charts

Cherry Bomb - No.25 highest selling album of the year

vs

SUJU - no.16 highest selling album of the year

SNSD - no.19 highest selling album of the year

TAEYEON - no.22 highest selling album of the year

basically its TRADITION for the newest boyband to 1 UP the previous boyband (besides SHINee) and NCT so far has not lived up to their God given duty and FYI its kinda insulting to compare them to 17 since SEVENTEEN actually had their album be among the Top 10 highest selling last year

fightinggirlssss 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

their only in their second year, theyll be up n poppin in no time. they just need that one crazy popular song like growl or sorry sorry in order to be considered successfull. but compared to like 80% of kpop, these guys are actually getting paid (sm policy pays their artist) and overseas activity. astro, highlight, btob, they all are popular but even then nct sells more. so to call them flop isnt right, their just not at exo level yet. theyll be the top dogs soon enough

ByunMiina 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Their concept may not be the best planed one. But the members have talent. It may take its' time but one day, people will stop sleeping on them. Another problem is the comparison with bts, which I can't understand. BTS is another story which has nothing to do with NCT.

Not_interested 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

They struggled in the beginning a lot and lost some time.Their debut was just too confusing. I'm just starting to understand their concept after 2 years. NCT is doing bad if we think about other bg from SM. But then again EXO was also flopping hard at first. They still have a chance but they need to make it big in coming 2 years otherwise there is no chance. Let's forget about Ikon or Got7, but even rookies like Stray kids are raising much faster, gaining many int fans.

Ember14 26 days ago 2
26 days ago

Super Junior was supposed to have the same system as NCT does now, but I am so happy they never stuck with it.

I think that the NCT rotation system is too much for people to handle. It would have worked much better if each sub-unit stuck to a certain type of genre, with some deviations that aren't too out of the box.

SM also should have used a "graduation" system like After School had, but between units instead of from the group. Like as the members grow out of the NCT Dream concept (age-wise or style-wise) they could join NCT U or NCT 127 depending on the type of music they wanted to work on.

That way (for the most part) members would be fairly constant in each sub-unit and not jumping all over the place. What's most confusing I think is trying to figure out who is part of each comeback for each sub-unit. It's a lot to take in and only really avid fans will know off the top of their heads.

sophrodite 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

That actually is kind of what they're doing with NCT Dream. Only one current Dream member is a member of another group: Haechan (who is in both Dream and 127). But for the rest of them (and for future generations), they're members of Dream and Dream only until they "graduate" when they turn 20 (Korean age, International age is 19) and become an adult. Then they will join U, 127, or future units.

Only U is rotational. And that only means that there are different members in different NCT U songs, which kind of works to their benefit since they can only put the members that 'fit' the song in (or the ones they want to promote). The other two groups' members are, for the most part, constant. 127 just keeps adding people (I don't get it SM, they're supposed to be a 'fixed' group, but whatever) and Dream has that 'graduation' concept where younger members join and older ones leave.

Ember14 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Ah, I see. I didn't realize it actually was like that. From an outside perspective it looks much more hectic. It's probably that because NCT has so many members it's hard to keep track of everything.

Thanks for telling me. ^^

Aline_Felix 27 days ago 4
27 days ago

what I don't like much about nct is the constant change of members and the fact of having many groups with the same name. This makes me confused.

sophrodite 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

NCT is a brand, which is why all their groups say 'NCT ---'. I couldn't tell you the members of NCT as a whole, because we'll only know when they disband (if they ever do...) and stop adding members.

NCT 2018- A new project introduced in 2018 even though the first NCT group to debut was 2016. Proof SM didn't think everything through entirely. Whatever. They introduced the new additions to the group in 2018, so NCT 2018 just refers to all the members in the group for this year. They'll add more members next year and we'll have NCT 2019. Coincidentally, there are 18 members right now. They have released a song under NCT 2018 but there are 18 members, 3 minutes of music, and no actual singing lines, so naturally only three members have legit lines. At the start of each year SM will upload a NCT Yearbook to Youtube and Vlive and that's the members of the year.

NCT U- The group that changes members constantly. Just think of it as the entire group- but some members get left out depending on the nature of the song. It's the wildcard in terms of music. You never know what you're getting, so there's something for (almost) everyone.

NCT 127- They don't 'change' members, but they have added three since debut. You can think of their music as 'modern'. They have songs that are 'weirder' and 'more normal', but overall, they follow music trends and have a very up-to-date kind of music style.

NCT Dream- Uses the 'After School' graduation-type system. All the younger (teenaged) new additions to the NCT brand will promote first with NCT Dream. Then, when they graduate at 20 (Korean age; 19 International age; this is when Koreans become adults), they will join a different sub-group based on their skill sets, personal charm, and group dynamic. Their music is 'youthful', to put it in a word. They have cute songs that show the innocence of teenaged guys (what lies) or darker songs that show off a more rebellious charm. It's all upbeat so far, though.

It's confusing, but at the same time, really simple.

hexrealm 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Thanks for the elaborate explanation. Now I know why there failed initially but if SM can persist with the idea, they may come out a winner eventually as the group will keep going on and on. Personally, I think the timing is wrong to come out with such a concept as EXO is still around and so popular and of course we have the monstrosity of BTS. But of course these groups will fade away eventually while NCT whatever will still be around.

suzumeaoki 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

lmao, which members are you talking about?? No members has the same names. And it's their concept to have infinite amount of members so if you're an NCTzen, deal with it. If not, then kindly respect NCT atleast

BangDaeJae 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

They didn't say members with the same name. They said groups.

junsukiyoo 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

First of all, i'm not NCTzen but i know NCT and some of the members like Taeyong, Mark, Johny, and Doyoung. I won't call them flop either because actually they're doing pretty good. However, in my opinion, i think that SM is trying so hard to make NCT become big like EXO. I always find NCT songs are just like that, that kinda music, NCT style. Its really different with EXO who tried a different genre and for me its quite depressing to memorize who is who and who in which group, because SM like to changing the members. I wouldn't even dare to compare them like EXO or BTS, they're giants but maybe in par with GOT7 or Monsta X who are doing better internationally somehow. As for Ikon or Seventeen, they both leading bcs i think they achieved more than NCT. They won more awards, and they do world tour especially Ikon who gained world's attention and their fandom is rapidly growing in numbers. So, SM better think harder how to win public's attention to make NCT more well-known.

8_8 27 days ago 3
27 days ago

Why is allkpop becoming a forum where fan complains that their favs aren't appreciated enough ??

QueenHeeYo 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

I'm really sorry! I'm still really new to this site. Actually thank you for telling me because I now know where to post. I had seen opinions on this topic before and I wanted to make a discussion because I was curious about how others perceived the whole situation. I swear I'm not trying to make you stan NCT.

8_8 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

it's ok! It is just not how AllKpop works in my view but your article wasn't offensive at all, I think you can launch topics with "questions" to debate, but writing an article is not really a good idea as it is your opinion and not "facts" (or at least, they are biased). Anyway, good luck and see you soon in another article!

sophrodite 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

True, there are actual forums on this website where people can complain, too, but they choose the article section to write this.... why?

Mitch1 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

they are good but the concept of changing members are a bit too much

suzumeaoki 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

You do understand that only applies for NCT U, right?? 127 is a fixed unit and Dream is composed of younger members from NCT. NCT U is kinda like an SMstation-like unit of NCT. They change members evey song. Is that so hard to understand??

Mitch1 25 days ago 0
25 days ago

i understand it ofcourse because i followed them a little bit..in fact i know they just added jungwoo in nct 127..now i hope u understood my comment as well as an answer to the article's title question

annabts 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

because most international fans assume that youtube views equal popularity and success. Nct generally has less views than other SM groups, but their popularity and sales in korea are definitely not low. Very few would consider them flops in kore

0roudhaalb 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I do agree with what you're saying considering almost none of the SM artist have ever been successful and attended an American show, also having a sucessful debut in the US

waleri 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Its the same as GOT7 situation , they are stupid, deluded and blind.

Rachet 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

Not a NCT stan, but as a BTOB stan I can relate. Anyways, there r multiple reasons. It’s difficult to escape this image that they’re a flop. It’s like if your once a flop, you’re always a flop. Everyone’s so stubborn to change their mind. Also NCT is an SM artist. All SM idols have been THE most popular idol group during their time: EXO, Red Velvet, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, (f)x, Super Junior, S.E.S, H.O.T. When they debut, they’re basically guaranteed immense popularity and success. NCT still hasn’t reached their peak in my opinion tho. Also keep in mind they’re the first SM boy group to debut after EXO, one of the most popular and talented groups of the decade. It’s not easy outdoing that. Also fans of BTS and EXO will put down other groups as they don’t want their popularity being challenged. Next, they don’t have the IT member. Most popular groups have an IT member. The one that the public recognizes. The member that brings in casual fans that are later converted to die-hard fans. BTS has V, EXO has Chanyeol, Big Bang— G-Dragon. BTOB’s popularity finally picked up when Sungjae became popular. I don’t know a single member of NCT. Then, they don’t rly have anything special going on. They’re not one of the best vocal groups of the century. They’re not ridiculously good at dance or rap either. Their songs are also pretty average. Their variety is nothing special too. Sure they can make audiences laugh every once in awhile, but that’s something all groups can do. Im not calling them untalented. All groups are talented and that’s the problem. They’re not noticely more talented than the rest. Lastly, the reason that no one will ever admit to: If you’re not as popular as BTS, EXO, Seventeen, Big Bang, Winner, and iKon you’re flops. it’s really dumb. Anyways, don’t listen to people that say NCT is a flop. Keep your head held high. There’s nothing wrong with stanning a flop group anyways. Besides, if people recognizing NCT is proof they’re not flops. But no matter how popular they get, they’ll always be the few haters in denial that will cal them flop. Anyways, I’m just trying to say... who cares if ur ult bias are flops. If you enjoy their music, that’s that. Isn’t that all that matters. Let fate do it’s thing.

Edh96 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

It honestly doesn’t matter. Bts were ‘flops’ till around 2015 or 2016 so was got7 until if you do even tho I liked all their songs already. Ikon were flops too until love scenario. (Compared to winner who had a really well received debut) but yea I’m ok with nct not being extremely popular because bts got all that fame and their sound changed. International fame is a blessing and a curse.

shyloone 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

the problem is people think they are flops because they didnt come out as popular like EXO, i like alot of their songs, they have had some really good dance songs, they have good singers dancers and rappers, in fact they win on the rap and dance department ahead of EXO for me, so i dont think they are flops only people who dont recognize a good group when they see one

suzi00 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I've never heard this foolery come out of anyone's mouth.

Rita2020 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

I'm not their fan but I think they just need one hit song to become really really popular

shyloone 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

they have good songs, people just dont recognize them because they too rapped up in liking songs where people sound like chipmunks, i like alot of their songs

lubaozilu 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I think it's early to call them a flop because they're still in their second year. Also (kinda off topic), I don't like their latest comeback Regular MV because they're featuring an endangered animal. And I don't support things like that so I only watched their Regular MV once.

pink_oracle 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I know the name but I don't know any of the members names or their songs. From the perspective of a non-fan they don't have much hype. I can name members of Exo, BTS and Ikon, but I don't even follow them at all.

ima_sone 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I wouldnt say thay are a ‘flop’ but for a group that came from a big background like SM they aren’t doing as well as what I expected... also the grouping thing is kind messy for me. The us debut thing also gave me the vibe of “trying too hard” to tell the people that they are famous, like it is not a natural move, more like because they are from SM they can easily do it.

BeckywithDgdhat 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

it's because the whole 20,000 members are putting some people off of them.

jenna 27 days ago 12
27 days ago

Sara_mia is trolling again! She got no life! Anyway, my opinion on this article is that nct is not flopping. They are growing. At first nct is actually global group! They are targeting the world, not just korea or asia. Second of all, nct started slow. Because their concept are confusing for a lot of people. But now they are getting used to it. Their latest album is doing great.

Army’s ( some of them) always attack them. Why? Because they know nct is talented and can rap! So they are affraid that someday nct become big! If they think that nct is a flop, why are they compare them to bts? Why not compare them to monsta x , ikon or got7. They only attack nct and exo! Hmmmm...

I am not saying all army’s are like that. Most of them are even nctzen aswell.

I got one advise to give to army is: please ask your fellow army’s, to stop attacking other groups. That makes your fandom and bts look bad! Can we just get all long? Why does everyone must be better than anyone.

Not_interested 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

Army's attack NCT? Sorry they call everyone flop and nugus. Even Got7,Ikon are big flops according to them. Other fandoms probably don't attack NCT because they get same hate from army's.

jenna 26 days ago 0

Yeah you are right!

Sarah_mia (Banned) 27 days ago 9
27 days ago

isn't it flop nctzens who are trying to compare nctflop to bts first? Saying that nctflop gonna be more popular than bts? Know your place kid. Nctflop is still wayyy below wanna1, monstax, ikon and seventeen in terms of achievenments.

So nctflop fans stop thinking highly of yourselves and admit your flop level.

9 more replies

WhippedForCookie 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

Who's calling them flops? Except for Armys of course but in their case it's jealousy speaking.

Potatowashere 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

I'm sry but im an army here and i stan them... just saying i guess there are a lot of armys that are like that... but plz note that i know a lot of armys that dont call them flops.

WhippedForCookie 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Some armys then. Sorry for generalizing.

QueenHeeYo 27 days ago 0

Sarah_mia (Banned) 27 days ago 3
27 days ago

nctflop is boring as hell just like puppets. Ugly and boring

Just look at their twitter and vlive followers. Flop numbers. Even their US fake appearances didn't garner that many new followers. Lmao

When are these flops gonna do concerts? They are almost 30 months after debut. Bts already started their tours when they were merely 15 months year old.

See the diff kid? A group from a nugu company and from an overated flop3

lunatic_on_beat 27 days ago 2
27 days ago

ooh wait, aren't you the same NCTflop/Exoflop/Wannaflop anon that trashed on every possible group and called armys stinky niggas?? lmao get a life fool

Jichuchi 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Just ignore and report this no-life troll

Sarah_mia (Banned) 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

stay on topic u fucktard. Nctflop is a big flop. Nothing can change that u dumb sm low class stan from a flop 3rd world country

misc.