Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by elliefilet AKP STAFF 23 days ago

Actress Lim Soo Hyang talks about which malicious comments hurt her most on 'Give Me a Meal'

Lim Soo Hyang
Actress Lim Soo Hyang discussed the malicious comments that broke her heart the most during filming for the upcoming episode of 'Give Me a Meal'.

The episode is Lim Soo Hyang's second time on the show following the special in Seongbuk-dong this past January, which brought in the series' best viewer rating of 7.2%. Despite her popularity, the actress said there were downsides as well, revealing the comments that hurt her most.

She shared it was a comment that said, "Who's backing her that she gets the lead actress role? I don't want to see her face." Lim Soo Hyang also revealed she'd gotten close to 'Give Me a Meal' host Lee Kyung Kyu's daughter Lee Ye Rim as co-stars in the drama 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty'.

Lim Soo Hyang said, "She's a completely different character than her father. I'll visit Lee Kyung Kyu sunbaenim's house soon."

This episode of 'Give Me a Meal' airs on October 24 at 11PM KST.

SEE ALSO: [Interview] Ask anything and everything: Send us your questions for Minzy!

5 Share 57% Upvoted

taichou_san 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

knetz such a big bully to their celeb tho...kinda feels bad for kceleb sometimes...

suflitta 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

I have nothing against plastic surgery everyone is free to do what they want with their body but I think she had or has a problem with her appearance she made so many things on her face and her nose is so intervened that now she looks strange, I think that's why she was offered that role in that drama.

hohliu 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

I learnt over the years to ignore those I have no time for. Even being annoyed by time is a waste of my time and emotions. I dont have to like them, they dont have to like me. You walk you right way, I walk my left with a headphone.

Peapine 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

What...who would say such a thing. She has talent that is why she is getting roles. -_-

lume90 23 days ago 0
23 days ago

I haven't watched her dramas but I like her. I watched her on Shaolin Clenched Fists and Running Man.

allkpop in your Inbox