Find Friend(s)
Chat
CHAT ROOMS
KPOP Lounge

General

CJ ENM & Big Hit Entertainment to establish new joint company

By elliefilet   15 days ago   20,492   3,085   272
misc

7

0

SHARES
  1. Google+
CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment are establishing a new joint company.

SEE ALSO: H1GHER MUSIC's Woodie Gochild heads to Thailand for 'Roll Cake' feat. Zene the Zilla MV


On July 31, reports revealed the two agencies are collaborating to create a new entertainment label. CJ ENM stated, "Both sides have completed discussion for the joint company establishment, but several steps still remain."

Reportedly, CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment have already submitted merger and acquisition documents to the Fair Trade Commission under the agency name Belief. CJ ENM will hold 51% of the shares, while Big Hit will hold the remaining 49%.

Stay tuned for updates on Belief.
  1. misc.
  2. cj enm
  3. big hit entertainment


TRENDING

GET AKP IN YOUR INBOX!

CONNECT WITH ALLKPOP

  1. Follow us on Instagram
  2. Subscribe on Youtube
  3. Follow us on Google+

BRAND PARTNERS

My Seoul
My Seoul
$18
K-Happiness
K-Happiness
$18
Fake Love
Fake Love
$18
Fxxk It
Fxxk It
$18