Music Releases, MV Releases

Kim Chung Ha demands 'Why Don't You Know' in her solo debut MV!

By jennywill   18 days ago   22,815   3,269   25

Kim Chung Ha has finally debuted solo with her 1st mini album, 'Hands On Me'!

The title "Why Don't You Know" is a tropical house song that starts with a guitar riff. The mini album also includes intro song "Hands On Me" as well as "Make a Wish", "Cosmic Dust", and pre-release "Week".

SEE ALSO: Kim Chung Ha poses casually for 'Marie Claire'

Kim Chung Ha have her debut stage on this week's 'M! Countdown'. Check out her first leap as a solo artist above!

1. Kim Chung Ha
    2. hands on me

mrsleejoon 17 days ago

I liked the MV and Chung Ha looks so pretty!! But I honestly don't like the song that much.

hiroonakamura 17 days ago

i thought she would be releasing that song that had some awesome futuristic beats?

makan 17 days ago

What causes global warming? Chung Ha! her dancing is no joke...

Lary_kpop 17 days ago

Loved every bit of it. Welldone, Chung ha! I hope it gets successful :)

Fritzb 17 days ago

The song has a nice summer vibe to it.  I like it.

Winston 17 days ago

I like the song, I dunno why her song dont seem to be on the Top 100 of the charts yet?

makan Winston 17 days ago

I hope that it will become popular, it is her first REAL debut so it might take some time. Her song is doing pretty good on YouTube, she has over 600,000 views on CJENMMUSIC and another 200,000 plus on her own MNH site... This song has really grown on me quickly... I hope others give it a few listens, I am sure most people will like it... nice summer beat.

Winston makan 17 days ago

i think its now ard 40+ rank on melon n Mnet charts, i hope it can go up higher, considering Yong chul's Ring Ring managed to hit up to #30 on the charts at one point, (according to him on Ask me anything bros), I hope her agency gets her on some variety shows also, even though its hard for small agencies to get their artists on them, i hope to see her on Weekly Idol or A Hyung I know, some day, even if she came with other guest.

SpanishKpoper 17 days ago

aesthetic on point seem like a shein add lmao, but the song..., was a flop for me lol the dance is meh also.

ShayMin 17 days ago

Loved the video. He voice sounds like a cross between Jessica and Taeyeon, and I love it. I like the song, esp the chorus....and I'm a sucker for dolphins so

Father_3Spoon 17 days ago

That was awesome. That was so fucking awesome. This needs to get popular

Exo_Leia 17 days ago

Well first off, the MV is beautiful, and so is Chungha <3 I love sea life and nature as a whole so it really got me there. The song isn't my style, and I felt like in certain parts she was holding back a little bit, but overall I did appreciate her vocals. I got some Taeyeon vibes tbh. And dang, her flexibility, I'm so jealous ;-; I can't wait to see the whole dance as she usually slays there. I really like the part around 2:05 also.

vav