Variety

Jung Kyung Ho explains why he's sorry to his girlfriend Sooyoung

By yckim124   21 days ago   108,563   8,388   0

Jung Kyung Ho spoke about his girlfriend Sooyoung on 'Life Bar'.

On the June 29 episode of the talk show, Jung Kyung Ho was asked about his girlfriend of 5 years.

The actor opened up and said, "I don't know how to say this but I'm actually sorry to her... Because even if I talk about my production for 3-4 hours, the talk about Sooyoung is what becomes the issue... I have become more cautious about that and even today, if I say something about her then I can't help but it to become a big issue."

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation Sooyoung's grandmother passes away

Jung Kyung Ho explained that he talked about this matter with Sooyoung the day before the recording for 'Life Bar', and Sooyoung reacted coolly and just told him, "Why are you caring about that now? Just dress pretty and go."

He also shared that Sooyoung, who's known to be a fashionista, gives him a lot of fashion advice, saying things like wear a belt, don't wear a hat, don't do your hair by yourself, and wear a watch.

MC Heechul shared a comment about the couple and revealed that if SM artists date, the agency encourages them to consider Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho as role models.

1. Sooyoung
    2. Jung Kyung Ho
    3. life bar

lilliana 18 days ago

Awww! Please get married!!! <3

meklavier 20 days ago

Sorry I don't know him much. What is he famous in korea for? Actor? Singer? Idol?

LilBmw meklavier 20 days ago

He's an actor

beyondordinary 20 days ago

One of my favourite celeb couples still going strong :') It's like another Rain and Tae Hee to me (I SHIPPED THEM SO FRIGGIN MUCH AND NOW THEY'RE MARRIED) I want this one to last as well.

Taeng4ever 20 days ago

Fuuuu MY FEELZ THEY ARE SO LOVELY TO EACH OTHER. PLEASE. GET . MARRIED. ONE. DAY. WHEN. IT IS THE RIGHT TIME. SUPPORTING YOU!!

skididdlepopper 21 days ago

"Just dress pretty and go." :3 they're so nice to each other :3 frankly speaking, i like knowing that he talks about her :3 just be careful not to let out too much personal info. Knowing that they have a good relationship warms me :3

MyTwoCent skididdlepopper 20 days ago

Ikr. He needs to not share too much personal info on their r'ship. Just enough to keep them off their tail so to not have them get too nosy.

Kurare MyTwoCent 20 days ago

ikr. vent to da homies, when there's a camera DO THE OPPOSITE!

skididdlepopper Kurare 20 days ago

xD

voidending 21 days ago

Poor guy, people only associate him as Sooyoung's bf.

IMakeMyPoint 21 days ago

I envy him! Having a near-perfect girlfriend Sooyoung.

codename_m 21 days ago

Sooyoung is waiting to have boyfriend her whole life, remember how others members said that she buy a lot present and save it to give to her future boyfriend before? I wonder if he recieve that hehe they are idol couple role models I bet a lot idos want be like them, wish them happiness forever :)

estheram 21 days ago

People don't let the guy be his own person anymore.

Hikari_ELF 21 days ago