General, Dramas

JJ Project to have comeback + Jackson to have solo album

By jennywill   24 days ago   197,559   38,110   0
got7,JJ-Project,jackson

GOT7 is preparing for solo and unit activities.

First of all, JJ Project, made of JB and Jinyoung, will have a comeback soon. The two boys actually had their debut with "Bounce" even before GOT7 debuted, back in 2012, and they'll finally have a unit comeback together.

SEE ALSO: GOT7 celebrate 'Never Ever' surpassing 50 million views!

Jackson will be releasing a Chinese solo album, and as Jackson posted on his Instagram, Jackson now has his own team in China to support his promotions there.

The other members are also preparing on solo works and drama appearances, in addition to Jinyoung appearing in 'Magic School'. Who would you like to see in dramas?

1. GOT7
  2. JJ Project
  3. Jackson

JoXLin 15 days ago

I want to see Mark in dramas

kzrn_nrzk 19 days ago

Mum and dad coming back yayyyy

Sineya 23 days ago

Jackson??? really? I mean- I am hapy for him, but... I was thinking that Youngjae would get solo first. He has the best voice and he is also a good composer. Wow..  did not expect that. Now I have big expectations.

BLACK_SUN 23 days ago

who is thinking jackson character with henry is similar ?? make peoples around his comfortable.

fantasticlau 23 days ago

JJ Project actually did well (not super well, but it still did well enough) back in the time. I waited for a comeback and though they were going to disband or something after the long hiatus despite the good response. I felt kinda bitter when I first heard about them being included in GOT7, but then I loved the group and thought JYP made the right choice including them. But on the other side, I have been waiting for a comeback ever since. I was about to give up my hopes after 2 years of nothing, but this, this here made me very very happy. I missed them so much :') and I hope Jackson also does well in his solo album. I feel like he can't show his true talents in GOT7. I'm sure he'll do better with a song in his native language (wait, is it a Cantonese debut or a Mandarin debut? Either way, he'll be more comfortable than Korean, though)

callmetree 23 days ago

I wanna see Youngjae coming out with an album or starring in a drama!

Marksonforever_1 callmetree 23 days ago

XD well hes doing a single for japan and he may be adding to his ars album

K_Unicorns 23 days ago

5 YEARS SINCE JJP AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

ObsessedWithKpop 23 days ago

Jackson singing

ObsessedWithKpop 23 days ago

Songs Jackson composed 3: Boom x3

ObsessedWithKpop 23 days ago

Songs Jackson composed 2: Go Fridge Theme (it topped QQ chart in China)

just lve