Social Media

Ga In opens up more about her mental stability and reveals she was offered marijuana

By mkim93   23 days ago   108,293   2,159   227
Ga-In

On June 4, Ga In took to her Instagram and shared a screenshot which consists of a short conversation that she had with one of her boyfriend's (Joo Ji Hoon) friends, Park Jung Wook. With the post, she left a comment to explain the situation.

She said "As most of you are already aware, I'm dating a man who used to be a drug user (Of course, he received all the punishment and now lives his life to the fullest and honestly). However, even as I am dating Joo Ji Hoon, his friend Park Jung Wook offered me marijuana. Yes, it was very tempting because I was not mentally strong at the time. But I've been living my life with no regret and won't ever use something like marijuana in the future as I'm already under morphine that's legally provided. If you guys feel this is unfair then you can smoke that marijuana and go to jail or hurt like crazy and use morphine to ease the pain. But I'm warning you, next time you offer me marijuana, you'll die."

Right before the post of the conversation which entailed an offer of marijuana, she opened up to the public that she is currently mentally unstable and is receiving treatment. All these posts and events took place after repeated malicious comments toward Ga In which caused her to feel small, anxious, and depressed.

Ga In ended things with, "Everything I said up to this point doesn't even come close to one tenth of the whole story. So, I'm letting you now to anyone and everyone, nothing good will come out of this whole situation by messing with a crazy b*tch."

1. Ga In

thesiiiiickest 22 days ago

I hope she gets better and everything, but I mean damn... that's kinda fucked up. If she's suffering from anxiety, marijuana would help her infinitely more than morphine would with less side effects too. He obviously knew that and was just reaching out... and now he's going to jail..... wtf

elodie9 22 days ago

The only excuse I can think of for her posting this is that someone has threatened to out her as a supposed marijuana user and she decided to be brutally honest before that took place.Still, if she is mentally unstable, one thing she needs to avoid is the use of SNS. Watching malicious comments posted on your account has a negative effect on one's mood; even for idols who don't suffer from something. Why won't her agency protect her (even if its from her own self)?! Convince her to stop updating and post on her behalf after conversing with the artist and your legal department.

jiminbabe123 22 days ago

ok KOREANS WEED DOESN'T KILL YOU. IT IS MEDICATION lol thank you i have made my statement

lucy2345 (Banned) jiminbabe123 22 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

chiyasuho 22 days ago

So i can see that drug heal the mental issue?

robin1 22 days ago

Crazy Koreans are wilding out.

Bella_Li 22 days ago

I think people should know that drugs are originally used as method of medication. If used well and prescribed by doctor, it's fine. and hers are legal, sooooo chill. :3

changminbaby 22 days ago

i hope she get well soon

jeyjin 23 days ago

why is she on morphine of all things? Morphine is purer and stronger then heroin. This makes me think about the whole situation with Somi having a shit ton of pills.  What is it about the idol world that makes these people need medications like this?

ase jeyjin 22 days ago

not just kpop the whole music/entertainment industry is the same. someone offers something to someone, it's always been like that since the golden age of Hollywood.

Funky_Angel 23 days ago

Girl why you doing this...

WonderSara 23 days ago

I don't understand why is she bringing this topic while she didn't smoke?! If nothing bad happened to her why is she talking about it specially right now? I think if you're mentally ill it's good to stop using social media it will makes it worst

forever