Music Releases

VIXX release a beautiful concept performance film for 4th mini album

By yckim124   22 days ago   15,537   3,853   42
VIXX,N

VIXX pre-released a concept performance film on Naver TV.

The boy group has been gearing up for their return with 4th mini album 'Paradise on Earth/Eden'. Through the teaser images, VIXX, who are known to be the 'King of Concepts', once again impressed fans with their new unique look with an Eastern vibe.

SEE ALSO: VIXX invite you to 'Shangri-La' dance practice

In the concert performance film, N makes a solo appearance and captivates viewers with his beautiful, swift moves.

You'll be able to enjoy the full release on May 15. Meanwhile, watch the concept performance film below.

1. VIXX
  2. N

Hyde_and_sick 22 days ago

BEAUTIFUL

KCH 22 days ago

Absolutely stunning 😍 Mr. Cha Hakyeon dun slayed my ass

10thsense 22 days ago

KINGS OF CONCEPTS! Hyped! they never disappoint!

yelloworange223 22 days ago

Would this group be more popular if they happen to debut with the big 3...somehow i think they deserve more,unlike other groups,they have true vocalist and rappers...

10thsense yelloworange223 22 days ago

yes they do deserve to be higher but yea since theyre not in the big three theyre not. But theyre a respected group that should be more popular!!

lilwinster2k 22 days ago

I swear, VIXX always has the most interesting concepts for comebacks. Cyborgs, vampires, Dr. Jekyll and Hide, and even video games--there are a lot of creative minds in this group. Although this is not as "creative" as their other concepts, this one is just as beautiful. And I am looking forward to this comeback, as I always am :)

sandystarfish lilwinster2k 22 days ago

Just asking, why do you feel that this is not as "creative" as their other concepts? :0

lilwinster2k sandystarfish 21 days ago

It's hard to explain. You see, I feel that this is more beautiful than creative. All of VIXX's other comebacks have some sort of "creative" vibe to it, and this one is just beautiful. Not that it's not creative, but you get what I'm saying, right?

sandystarfish lilwinster2k 21 days ago

Ah I see, thanks for replying ^_^

argie62 22 days ago

Loving all the original concepts! Keep going strong!

chii_li 22 days ago

wow, I haven't been into kpop for long but it's the first time I see idols dancing like that (I'm more used to the hip-hop style that is everywhere). this is so beautiful and different. I love the music too ! I hope the song will sound like that !

NORM chii_li 22 days ago

N studied dance, there's also another dance he did for an award show(i've forgotten). But you should check out VIXX's music, its not in the hip hop genre and their dances are lovely as well :)

sandystarfish 22 days ago

Ohboiii I just got back from a whole bunch of exams and. I am alive again. Blessヽ(;▽;)

SamSam1 22 days ago

wow! respect, buying this album.

last2bfree 22 days ago

OMG N! Idk this group makes me feel so many things! i always have butterfly's when they comeback! I can always see their chemistry in their mvs and behind the scenes and such! <3

totes