Variety

Super Junior's Leeteuk to MC 'Produce 101's 2nd round

By jennywill   19 days ago   46,800   9,652   39
Super-Junior,Leeteuk

Super Junior's Leeteuk will be MCing for 'Produce 101'.

BoA will be unable to attend the recording of the second round as she has Japanese schedules. Leeteuk will be taking her place instead for just for the episode.

SEE ALSO: Follow Super Junior on their brand new official Instagram account

1. Super Junior
  2. Leeteuk

Ojijini 18 days ago

"only top 35"? ㅠㅠ am  not ready to see more of my babies go

Longan_Lychee 18 days ago

This fugly Leetuk to MC Produce 101..? Couldn’t they find someone better?? This toe fungus looking fugly cockhead MCing  is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard

sj13eliever Longan_Lychee 18 days ago

Hi! Nice to see you again, troller. If you want some recognition, here I am to acknowledge you filthy presence:) Sometimes... I pity your keyboard. It must have felt really bad to be the main tool for derogatory purposes with vulgarities. Hope you find inner peace soon. Amithaba... Amen.... Or whatever it helps...

Longan_Lychee sj13eliever 18 days ago

Again? Have you been stalking me..? :)

sj13eliever Longan_Lychee 18 days ago

I wouldn't waste my time on that but seeing you on all articles or even listed as one of the most unwelcomed user, I thought to just drop by your comment when I see it, attention seeker. So here am I feeding you the spotlight such that you'll get more ugly with your personality:) Ps. you do injustice to really nice fruits do you know that?

Longan_Lychee sj13eliever 18 days ago

:( ... but I love longan and lychee... okay, I’ll try to be nicer with my opinion in the future

KimAreum 18 days ago

"The second round is a position battle, where the 60 boys will battle with other boys in their positions (rap, vocal, or dance). Only the top 35 of the trainees will make it to the third round. The episode has already been filmed." - I'm lost... We are talking about the "battle" thing, right?

Leila_ssss 18 days ago

When will Jennywill's posts become more detailed? Nobody knows XD but I can't wait

sj13eliever 18 days ago

The boys are going to be so afraid of him... Judging from how they looked at Nu'est in the 1st episode. Super junior is not only a BIG sunbae but a legend at that too. The interaction is going to be interestingXD All the more I'm going to watch the episodeXDD

Miawruu sj13eliever 18 days ago

They were afraid with nu'est because they will compete with them as rival. But leeteuk come to replace BOA's place as MC, not as their rival. I think the boys will happy to meet leeteuk, just like they happy meet BOA for the first time. The big n popular sunbaenim that they only watch on TV now they can meet him directly. I cant wait for that episode <3

sj13eliever Miawruu 18 days ago

Yeap true that. But I still think its more of the former>< The sunbae-hoobae culture is really strong... and scary.

kpopfandom2 18 days ago

yasssssss lets go leeteuk

BigBlueagain 18 days ago

That's our queen, always busy. Leeteuk is cool though, nice switch up. Still, looking forward to seeing her back.

girrafemiiko 18 days ago

yessss!!! more reason to watch produce 101..

OneCanadianElf15 18 days ago

Ehhhhhh! Even more excited to watch the episode now!!

mxisluv 18 days ago

I like how BoA interacts with Kahi.  :).  But for one episode... SUJU HWAITING!!!!  :D

totes