Variety

[SPOILER] Which trainees survived the second round of eliminations on 'Produce 101' season 2?

By yckim124   Friday, May 26, 2017   151,668   9,772   271
misc

The second round of eliminations took place on the May 26 episode of 'Produce 101' season 2.

Only the top 35 trainees are given the opportunity to continue on the competition. A total of 23 trainees is eliminated.

SEE ALSO: 'Stingray' and 'Octopus Prince' battle it out on 'Mask King'

The rankings of the second round are as follows:

35th: Kim Dong Han

21st: Noh Tae Hyun

20th: Choi Min Ki

19th: Ahn Hyung Seop

18th: Kim Yong Guk

17th: Jung Se Woon

16th: Samuel Kim

Many trainees expressed shock at Samuel Kim's ranking as he used to rank in the top 11 during the beginning of the competition.

15th: Yoon Ji Sung

14th: Park Woo Jin

13th: Yoo Seon Ho

12th: Bae Jin Young

And this week's top 11:

11th: Kang Dong Ho

10th: Joo Hak Nyun

9th: Kim Jae Hwan

8th: Kang Daniel

7th: Ong Sung Woo

6th: Hwang Min Hyun

5th: Lim Young Min

4th: Lee Dae Hwi

3rd: Park Ji Hoon

Last week, Park Ji Hoon lost his #1 spot and was bumped down to #3. He is at #3 again this week.

Lai Guan Lin has been continuously climbing up the rankings. This week he is at #2.

And the #1 goes to Kim Jong Hyun! The NU'EST member is now #1 for two consecutive weeks.

1. misc.
    2. produce 101

KemoMcCoy 2 days ago

I feel bad for Haknyeon. I don't  know the guy but there's a scene where he sincerely apologises for his actions, but it was cutted out. That really affected the votes and it's sad that happened. People makes mistakes. They're human like us.

ssnuft05 28 days ago

TBH, I don't know why Haknyeon is in the list. :( I didn't like his attitude on how he played with Guan Lin during the arm wrestling match. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was kind of mocking Guan Lin. Good thing, Dongho took revenge for Guan Lin. Dongho was nice to ask if Guan Lin was alright. On the side note, our onibugi leader is number 1! You deserve it. :)

Imshook 29 days ago

Haknyeon is cancelled. We don't need a whiny and useless member in OIO.

Reri_Putra 29 days ago

I like Kim Sangbin, anyway. :v

Reri_Putra 30 days ago

I don't know why but I don't like Joo Han Nyun.

KimYongGukWife Sunday, May 28, 2017

KIM YONG GUK IS 18 I DIED <3

Siimo Saturday, May 27, 2017

Why is Moonbok still in this show while Woo Jinyoung is out? I do not understand. Not to mention Eunki, Jung Jung and Jung Dongsoo are also out. That is so upsetting.

ChanelOberlin Siimo 30 days ago

Because, from your comment, you need this pointed out to your little brain. Its not about talent. Its about who/what people like. Talent is a bonus, looks, personality and charisma comes first. Haknyeon is so useless he is still top 11 because of his looks, Sohye from last season was the most trash trainee, but made top 11 anyways. Because of her personality..

Siimo ChanelOberlin 30 days ago

Did you have to be so rude on your reply and say "you need this pointed out to your little brain"? Jesus christ. No one knows how to talk politely and not sound passive agressive in this website.

ChanelOberlin Siimo 28 days ago

Oh honey, this wasn't passive aggressive, it was just aggressive, im selfaware, maybe because i sorta root on MoonBok? (Not rlly)

Siimo ChanelOberlin 28 days ago

There's nothing worse than being proud of being rude. Shame.

ChanelOberlin Siimo 28 days ago

Actually there is, people with IQ below 0 like you. I'll take being ''rude'' (Grow up and grow a pair'' than having 0IQ. You are dismissed.

Siimo ChanelOberlin 28 days ago

I didn't think it was possible for you to act even more childish... Good job.

ChanelOberlin Siimo 28 days ago

Well, that comment served no purpose at all...Fail, you are dismissed.

G_Kkaebsong Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bye bye Kim Donghyun T_T

G_Kkaebsong Saturday, May 27, 2017

WAIT WHAT NO HE'S STILL HERE OMG YASS

ChanelOberlin G_Kkaebsong 30 days ago

Lol, watching you having panic attack/scared yourself, was funny af.

federick Saturday, May 27, 2017

Nuest!!!!

101FanPinoy Saturday, May 27, 2017

Seriously, Lee Dae Hwi still in Top 11? He didnt deserve to be in this high ranking. His attitude still .... Kim Sameul deserve to be that ranking.

ChanelOberlin 101FanPinoy 30 days ago

Lol, Samuel deserves top 11 but he is way less talented than Daehwi, Daehwi is far better looking than Samuel after Korean standards. Samuel can bearly sing, its way easier to train someone to dance than to sing. Daehwi's attitude changed so much, he gave away cencer 2/3 times now, Samuel is still going for that greedy center again, and again and its not working out at all. Why'd think he ranked 17, then 16.. lol

ScarletRebel ChanelOberlin 28 days ago

Samuel can sing but I don't think his range is a wide as Daewhi's who has a higher voice in general. Daewhi probably got a lot of vocal training while he was in JYP; I'm not really sure how well off Brave is in terms of trainers and stuff but they probably have not helped Samuel much with vocals considering his puberty and other factors. Even if they only have a year difference, Samuel is still younger and he went from sounding like Lee Woojin to Justin Bieber in a year. Also, it is not easy to train someone to dance; it's as hard as singing. It's difficult to dance and sing well so unless you're talking from experience like me and other dancers/singers here, stop underestimating. Daewhi stopped the center business because he's aware of the endless publicized articles of hate surrounding him but I'm sure he wanted to push for center deep down. Samuel has every right to want to be center just like Jihoon does every mission; in fact, every trainee deserves to fight for their being center. Samuel is at least gracious when he gets turned down unlike certain trainees (e.g. Haknyeon).

ChanelOberlin ScarletRebel 28 days ago

First of all, it is harder to sing well than to dance well, shut your mouth. Its takes far longer to sound decent than to dance decent. 2. OBVIOUSLY Daehwi wants center..Thats why he changed his attitude and gave center away knowing all the headlines about him, thus, he is changing/fixing his attitude. Idk why you even mentioned that point? That he wants center? (DUH) And dont even mention Hakyeon, he is horrible brat...im not even gonna compare samuel with hakyeon, even tho i dont like samuel, but hakyeon is the worst

ScarletRebel ChanelOberlin 28 days ago

First of all, don't tell me to shut my mouth because I'm allowed to speak my opinion as much as I'm letting you speak yours no matter how dismissive you are of dance as a practiced art form as much as singing. FYI, I just said I'M SURE that Daewhi wants center so he also has the greed you're pinpointing Samuel to have; my point was that changing his attitude doesn't cover up that. Jihoon's been equally persistent to be center in the missions and both he and Muel are gracious enough when others don't vote for them. It's fine if you don't like Samuel. I don't give a fuck because you're entitled to your opinions, but please have some more class in stating them and respect others as well.

ChanelOberlin ScarletRebel 28 days ago

Urgh, i told your to shut your mouth when it comes to singing over dancing, or dancing over singing. And what part of ''Oh i want center really bad, but i will overcome this greed by giving it to someone else, because i've learn my lesson'' and ''oh i want this center, and i will have this center, even tho i have had it 100 times already'' Basically Daehwi's mindset vs Samuel's mindset. Its not that hard to understand honey. And my answear to your 2 last sentences is: No.

ScarletRebel ChanelOberlin 27 days ago

Honey, I've been saying that dancing and singing are equally difficult, what part of THAT don't you fucking understand. Also, the way Daewhi was before wasn't a bad type of greed; it just got way overblown by the public. It's a competition so if you want it, go for it. If you don't get it then just try again next time. And frankly, my last two sentences weren't fucking suggestions. I'm schooling your rude ass since you didn't get the memo from the other commenters here. And if you bother to even give another Internet swine-like reply, we're so done.

ChanelOberlin ScarletRebel 27 days ago

Triggered. K. Urgh, ppl on allkpop smh.

forever