Fashion

BTS graces the cover of Japanese magazine 'Anan'

By KpopJoA   27 days ago   66,233   25,238   15
bts

BTS once again demonstrated their ARMY power by gracing the cover of Japanese fashion magazine 'Anan.'

In both cover images, the seven members can be seen staring at the camera standing courageously dressed in casual denim wear and a trendy leather jacket to looking neat in a dress suit.

On May 10, BTS unveiled the Japanese version of their hit song "Blood, Sweat, Tears" which topped music charts thanks to the explosive response from fans, breaking records. They became the fastest foreign group to surpass 200,000 sales on the Oricon chart.

BTS is making more history. For the first time in the 47-year history of 'Anan', they will release two covers for an issue. One is the regular cover and for BTS they created an additional 'Bulletproof' special edition. The issue with both covers of BTS will hit newsstands on June 14.

SEE ALSO: BTS will continue to be 'SMART' school uniform models!

Normal cover:

Special Edition cover:

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. anan

Elisabeth_V_M 26 days ago

I can proudly say that cameras do not do them justice... They are amazingly good looking in person. I didn't think that it was possible, but it's true!

Talented_MrsFox 26 days ago

I would love the last pictorial as a poster on my wall!!

OGTrashKan 27 days ago

#SlayBoysSlay

raiden_legacy 27 days ago

BBMA Effects...

fcknren 27 days ago

they all look so good I'm shaking in my little gay boots

hyukki 27 days ago

Those little over-bite Japs will go ga-ga over these boys! Btw, I watched a MV of Japanese girl pop AK47. Call that a performance? I am not understanding about Japanese entertainment concepts at all!

chirel 27 days ago

My handsome babies <3

freakyfantasy 27 days ago

why is TaeTae such a model ? ugh :D they're looking really good, all of them! <3

i_belong_to_yg 27 days ago

Japanese phrases read (1st poster top to bottom): 1) "Heartthrob than love. Right now, this is passion more than anything" 2) "I can't stop loving you!!" 3) "An exciting/nervous feeling"  and the bold in yellow is basically "BTS" in Kanji/Hanja.

GoldenIdun 27 days ago

They look so GOOD!!!! I want that magazine so badly (๑ ♥ω♥ ๑)

vav