Variety

Soyu confesses she got some work done at plastic surgeon

By jennywill   22 days ago   103,874   3,854   41
SISTAR,Soyu

SISTAR's Soyu confessed to her plastic surgery on 'Radio Star'.

During her recording, she confessed that she had been hurt by hate comments talking about her looks. She said, "I tried to lose weight, but it didn't help, so I went to a plastic surgeon." Her mouth was a big complex for her, so she considered getting plastic surgery. During the talk, she also revealed that she had indeed gotten a part of herself changed.

SEE ALSO: SISTAR to have one last week of music show promotions next week

Make sure to catch the episode on May 3!

1. SISTAR
  2. Soyu
  3. radio star

ahaxd 21 days ago

Its funny because most people who come forward about their plastic surgery are people who are concidered natural looking and only have like one or two things done, like either nose or eyes. The ones dont opening up are the ones that clearly has done a lot... I wont name any specific idols because people will get butthurt, but I will say SM ... Also the ones opening up about it are usually known for their talent.. Btw I said MOST of the idols who comes forward, you also have some like Kwanghee who has opened up about it and has done a lot... And see where it got him, yeah he was called ps monster etc, but that will always happen because some people are stupid and will hate no matter what, but he got really popular after admitting it, because he was so funny when talking about it and made headlines and people noticed he was funny. That was the start of his career kind of.

Jaraiya_Ero 21 days ago

And this is news why????   Nothing new she's just one of many other idols going under the knife, change for success... Can't hate it if its the norm!

cheriebunny 21 days ago

I love Soyou, she's my favorite idol. She's got the most banging body in kpop. She doesn't lie, she doesn't advertise unhealthy diets. She's so real in an industry where everyone lies through their teeth and tries to appear "perfect" Everything about Soyou is so refreshing!

kpoplolipop 21 days ago

I already knew she did her nose. I could see it.

lizrosee 21 days ago

I don't think plastic surgery changes a person as much as people thinks it does. If it's good, then it can be really subtle. I think that's why more people are inclined to think idols just "grew up" instead of getting surgery because the change looks rather natural.

hiroonakamura 21 days ago

prolly about 90% of the female idols have done some kind of plastic surgery. i dont get the fuss about it by netizens when plastic surgery is SOOOO popular in Korea. If normal citizens can do it, why cant celebs?

BornToMelody 21 days ago

my bae looks pretty no matter what <3

VinaVina 22 days ago

´´Even if you do plastic surgery, you still won't be Kim Tae Hee'' - Hani's mother.

pink_oracle 22 days ago

Hmmm....She looks more 'generic' now.

SICA.love 22 days ago

Well yeah she looks a bit different. If she didn't admit it, people would have defended her saying she didn't.

charged