Variety

Kahi describes her husband's embarrassing proposal

By KpopJoA   28 days ago   31,334   1,444   17
Kahi

During this past May 23 broadcast of MBC's 'Video Star', singer Kahi shared how she received a rather embarrassing proposal from her husband.

The MC began, "Kahi's husband is a true romanticist. He proposed to her three times before getting married. One of them was while wearing red underwear."

Hearing this, Kahi explained, "My husband is very impatient. If he has something to say, he has to say it right away. He's not the type who hides things. So when the ring arrived, he wanted to give it to me as soon as possible."

SEE ALSO: Kahi says she won't ever forget 'Produce 101' season 2

She added, "He then said he had to wash up and went into the bathroom. A moment later, he said, 'Hey honey,' and called me over. I saw him kneeling with only his red underwear on, and he presented me the ring [like that]," explaining the humiliating situation.

That being the second time he had proposed to the singer, Kahi then brought up the 1st incident, saying, "The first time was when he just blurted out 'Live with me,' immediately after we opened our eyes in the morning."

With that, the MCs all agreed, "That is the most romantic way to do it."

1. Kahi
    2. video star

mango_91 27 days ago

He wanted to be controlled by her. Noona Kahi! :)

Sam091094 27 days ago

I love the part when his husband said "Live with me." when they just woke up. He sometimes say it without thinking and somethings he thinks too much like the time he officially proposed. I could feel how unconditional his love is with Kahi. He couldn't think straight.

LordLiar18 28 days ago

That's so cute though!! :)

lume90 28 days ago

u know those 2 comedian ladies on the bottom photo... i used to get them confused, mixed up

dontberude lume90 27 days ago

wait. i thought they are same people? which one is on the slam dunk unnies?

lume90 dontberude 25 days ago

the one on the right

fantastikforce lume90 19 days ago

LOL same, I know Kim Sook now because of Unnies and Battle Trip. Who's the one on the left?

lume90 fantastikforce 17 days ago

She's comedian Park Na Rae. Who appeared on Running Man ep 268 and Hit the Stage I believe. I like her.

changminbaby 28 days ago

lol so cute

Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

what kind of proposal it is ? in the bathroom wearing only a red pant? The value of romanticism is obviously not same it was before !!! Kahi husband is really weird person !!!

intricate Wang_Sejung 28 days ago

bet you couldn't come up with a better place than that though! you practically live in my toilet.

beyondordinary 28 days ago

that is so friggin cute, i need to find a man like that

orange_sky 28 days ago

He was surely practicing in the bathroom in front of the mirror and he felt the urge to ask her now or never XD

SpaderGirl 28 days ago

Marriage and mommy life agrees with her. She looks great

hanahiru 28 days ago

aw that's adorable the first proposal he gave when they were both asleep sounds like it came from a drama scene <3

vav