HISTORY to officially disband after 4 years

By elliefilet   11 days ago   115,619   11,259   106
HISTORY

Five-member idol group HISTORY are officially disbanding after debuting 4 years ago.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

On May 12, their agency Fave Entertainment wrote on their official fan cafe, "HISTORY are ending their group promotions starting from today. With member Song Kyung Il's enlistment in the military last December, the other members are also being called in. Because of this, it's become unavoidable for the members to promote individually."

The label added that the HISTORY members will retain their exclusive contracts with Fave Entertainment, but the group itself will no longer promote together.

HISTORY debuted in April of 2013 with "Dreamer".

1. HISTORY

purplematoki 2 days ago

MY FREAKING HEART NO WHY WE CAN WAIT UGH I THOUGHT THINGS WERE GETTING BETTER AFTER "QUEEN"

shizun 2 days ago

Noooo... Hope it is just because of the enlistment and after they all end the military service regroup. Storia is not happy with this kind of news.

Sinraptor 10 days ago

What kind of cruel joke is this?? QAQ

KMetzger 10 days ago

NOOOO !!!!!!!!!! My heart is hurt . They were my favorite group , and they made awesome music. I'm so sad I won't be able to hear them preform together again and I'm so sad that they didn't get the fame they deserved when they were a group . They are all so talented .

shizun KMetzger 2 days ago

Noooo.. one of my faves as well!!! Their music is so good. I just can't believe it!

Funky_Angel 10 days ago

Jung Yijung was so cute when he was on 'The Great Birth'

Delgrantxx 10 days ago

I didn't stan them but this attitude made me really happy and proud when I saw it. It's so kind and lovely. ♥ I'll always appreciate this type of behavior.

Putting chairs to their fans at fansigns. It's so rare this. :(

ImalaTheWolf 10 days ago

I AM CRYINGTHEY TRIED SO HARD THEIR MUSIC WAS SO AMAZING YET NOBODY REALLY CARED....for f*ck's sake

federick 10 days ago

They really tried hard in their career.

Hellotreasure 10 days ago

Oh no. And I really liked some of their songs as well ☹️

WonderSara 10 days ago

WTF when I discovered them last year and begun to like they disband?! well I guess I have a bad luck :/

charged