EXO get ready for summer with 'Nature Republic's 'Ice Puff Sun'

By beansss   18 days ago   17,490   6,250   27

EXO are getting ready for summer with a new 'Nature Republic' promo CF.

SEE ALSO: EXO is the only K-pop group on Billboard's top boxscore list

This time, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, and D.O. tossed around the brand's 'Ice Puff Sun', an SPF 50 liquid sunscreen. With summer rolling in soon, don't forget your sunblock and be prepared like EXO.

Make sure to check out the CF above.

1. EXO
  2. Suho
  3. Sehun
  4. D.O.
  5. Chanyeol
  6. nature republic

kimmiefonze 17 days ago

Did they trap Xiumin in that bottle? Ice is his power but he's nowhere to be seen! I can't wait for the crack videos!

allkpopellie 17 days ago

Anytime I see DO, I click! I need sunblock too but is it hygienic to use a beauty cushion this way, when you are all sweaty and nasty?

neckveins 17 days ago

why do their yellow outfits remind me of that sunny 10 cf they filmed yonks ago haha

gchoneybllushhh 17 days ago

they look so cute holding that tiny puff ^.^ nature republic really got to thank EXO

byun_je_ri 18 days ago

wow exo is getting featured for bringing in bank with their numerous endorsement deals in their native country! they even are traveling internationally to promote the products the endorse to large crowds of fans!

potato888 18 days ago

EXO get that $$$$

AeriSilverlight 18 days ago

Sad that the first comment had to be someone petty. Anyways. EXO's visuals be attacking me right now.

taj4329 18 days ago

Wow BTS is getting featured in the NY Times and going to the Billboard Music Awards and EXO is promoting sunscreen.

Ineul_Ze taj4329 18 days ago

... And that matters how?

chenderellaa taj4329 18 days ago

Only because BTS is popular in America it doesn't mean that they are better, who said America decided who was the most popular artist around the world? EXO has featured in a lot of contries like Italy, but because it isn't America it doesn't count??

chenderellaa taj4329 18 days ago

Bts has only featured in America, while EXO all around the world. EXO don't need NY Times and Billboard to show that they are the best

chenderellaa 18 days ago

I am really sorry for BTS, they have shitty fans like you, who, to prove that BTS is better than EXO, thrash talk EXO. But exols don't need to thrash talk BTS because it is obvious that they are bette, no need to prove it. I'm an army but I disagree with fans like you

Ineul_Ze chenderellaa 18 days ago

And it's comments like these that also make EXO-L's look bad by constantly saying ' it's obvious who is better '. I agree that the comment by the original poster was unnecessary, but you aren't making yourself look any better with double replies and the statement you made at the end of your post. Please, ignore the comment and move on. =)

Melina45d chenderellaa 18 days ago

Yeah I agree this person didn't need to belittle Exo but you're not making a case for your fandom either. Ya'll talk shit all the time just like you're doing now. Get off your high horse. Both exo and bts are amazing groups in their own ways. Lets keep it at that.

baekthoven taj4329 18 days ago

bts and u are irrelevant here, gap sweetie :)

chenderellaa Melina45d 18 days ago

I did say that I was an ARMY, I love BTS am I'm proud of their achivements, but if EXO is trash talked I need to defend them. But the difference is that I had a reason to say that, she didn't

chenderellaa baekthoven 18 days ago

Agree with you, why bring BTS here??

Melina45d chenderellaa 18 days ago

Alright then lets just end this with saying that both groups are amazing and lets cheer for both groups because they both come out with some of the best music I have heard in Kpop in my opinion and other groups as well :)

kai_is_love chenderellaa 18 days ago

BS. U said ur an army but then said all these things that clearly confirms that ur biased towards EXO thus ur not an Army. If ur a multifandom person, u would not be so harsh on judging the other group when they are pitted to one of ur stans. I don't agree with what the OP said but how can u assume that he/she is a BTS fan when EXO has a lot of haters not just the immature ARMYs but other immature fans from other fandoms. Pls be mature enough not to judge. I don't know if ur new to kpop but there are a lot of posers out there who loves to troll.

OneHana97 taj4329 18 days ago

Thanks for your stupid statement.. U want a medal with that??

Baekhyuni_exo taj4329 18 days ago

Wow! That shows how pathetic you are to get attention. Do you really need to put down exo to show how great your favs are? We are happy that BTS is achieving all this, so stop showing your immature attitude and the f**k outta here kid. I bet even other ARMYs and BTS are ashamed of you :)

BASHER taj4329 18 days ago

ohh we don't need your attention. eat that billboard and NY times i hope you'll be happy.

allkpopellie taj4329 17 days ago

Oooo really, didn't hear anything on the radio or on TV about that, nobody rely that info on my Facebook page too. Are we supposed to be wow by your comment?

allkpopellie chenderellaa 17 days ago

BTS is popular for some American kpop fans, but not for all, I am a kpop fan and BTS is not on my list, still glad kpop has such a variety of artists. But sad for them to have such a shitty fan like taj4329.

chenderellaa kai_is_love 17 days ago

I really don't care if she's an ARMY or not, it's not that I'm more biased to EXO, I would also defend BTS. About not knowing if the user is a BTS fan you are right, but I know that there are a lot of fans like that. So my comment goes to all fans that act that way

allkpopellie chenderellaa 17 days ago

Well-said Chenderella, fandom doesn't matter at that point, it's the attitude that is a disgrace. And yes you can be an Exo-L and an Army, there is no laws out there that say you can't be both even though you are more biased towards a group, if you like BTS music and want to call yourself an army too, there is no law that says you can't be one. Some people have such a closed-mindset that they believe that you cannot love more than one group or one type of music, or multi-fandom fans are not real fans, or that multi-fandom means equal, this is just not how it is. Is there a law that says you can't be harsh with trolls and delusional fans? And yes you can also constructively criticize your biased group and your fandom too. No worries.

btskookie0901 chenderellaa 15 days ago