Social Media

Choiza suggests that Sulli was cheating on him?

By jennywill   19 days ago   233,567   5,361   226
Sulli,dynamic-duo,choiza

A previous suspicious post that Choiza uploaded onto his Instagram is garnering attention.

After dating news about Sulli and SM brand director Kim Min Jun broke out, a past photo that Choiza posted onto his Instagram is in the spotlight:

SEE ALSO: Sulli plays with shadows in 'CeCi'

The post features Choiza posting a lamb's leg, and writing, "So this is a lamb's leg?" The word for lamb's leg is 'yang-da-ri', which is the exact same phrase used to describe cheating in a relationship in Korean. While it may be just a coincidence, netizens believe it's too much of a coincidence, and Choiza was jabbing at Sulli and hinting she had been cheating on him.

The post in question has since been deleted from Choiza's account.

1. Sulli
    2. Dynamic Duo
    3. Choiza

lalalaro 17 days ago

If we are taking this as if he was referring to Sulli, has any of you wondered why he placed a question mark there? If he knew she was cheating on him, I doubt that he would even question. It would be full-on shade. I think he's just suspecting her because she found a new boyfriend literally 2 months after their breakup, which is not wrong. Please don't slut shame people. Don't just assume things right away. The comment section is just so messed up people just immediately refer couple related issues to their sex lives. Come on, people, leave them alone.

cmerle1 lalalaro 15 days ago

Oh heck, when I separated from my ex, he was seeing someone else 30 days after I left and I was the one who insisted on the divorce. I guess what I'm saying is both sides are presumed innocent until proven guilty (my opinion).

cmerle1 17 days ago

Since Choiza posts a lot of pics of food, he's posting this one (and it is an old one by the way). The reason he probably deleted it is because he realized what netizens would jump to thinking. And I was right. No one knows the full truth except them.

ebilfairy cmerle1 17 days ago

He didn't delete it though it's still on his Instagram.

c2J 18 days ago

This seems too much of a coincidence...

SicaLicka 18 days ago

I love Sulli even if she cheated on me I'd let her take a dump on me and rub it all over my body

robin1 SicaLicka 18 days ago

You need Jesus.

SicaLicka robin1 17 days ago

feck...

cmerle1 robin1 17 days ago

I think he/she is beyond help.

_Jarhon SicaLicka 17 days ago

Said this before, if you're gonna be fucking disgusting, atleast remove Jessica's picture from your avatar. She doesn't need to be linked to you.

SicaLicka cmerle1 16 days ago

he*

Rita2020 18 days ago

Sulli's love life is more interesting than a drama hahaha LOL

watchingkdramas 18 days ago

No offense this is their personal life.  Try not to get the public involved.

cocomonkey watchingkdramas 17 days ago

Right, we will never know the full story so I hate when people take sides when we don't know everything and plus it's not our business.

fcknren 18 days ago

y'all are really next level annoying

parklolita99 18 days ago

Sulli unni: I cloned your ass. Choiza oppa: Not my **** (girth). Sulli: Are you so sure? (pic of turtle + neck). This is some kind of kinky public sex game.

parklolita99 18 days ago

Sulli unni is making Choiza angry by taunting him as the turtle is supposed to signal a **** and it's reflecting on Choiza's private side. Sulli unni is the best with these imagery mind games.

parklolita99 18 days ago

Choiza you are the man with the biggest *****. Someone on forums traced it from your side angling photo and concluded it's gigantic in size. Thanks to whoever open that specific investigation.

totes